Chapter 2
194 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I hope everyone had enjoyed your summer vacation and made your effort to build new friends-"  

"-Thank for listening, Student, you can proceed to your class. Good luck with the study."

After our school principal concluded his speech, lot's of sounds like Phew, haa, sighs of relief and so on heard from the surrounding. It's like student these days have become dull creature...no, they are just pathetic because this principal of ours only concluded his speech under 30 seconds and now I am confused should I call this guy pathetic instead.

While preparing to return to my class, I saw the girl name Yashira Kiho who is flocked by some girls but she is acting high and mighty not giving time of day to those girls who are referring to her with -sama. Seriously guy like me who have no friend gets hurt easily by gazing at these alpha males and females sight who have chances to make friend with there follower but they choose otherwise to act like a Wolf.

Somehow watching this girl's face makes me have bad prognostication. 


When I reached the classroom door for opening it, Suddenly a feeling of nervousness hit me with that my heart pounded like crazy. How should I react? Should I greet them? Ahhhh!!! I want to scream but I can't effort to pierce my fragile heart out of embarrassing here.

"Are you going in or not-"

When I turn toward the voice.

"-Ahhh!!!"

A loud shriek rang the hallway, it wasn't me who shouted, Instead the person who called out to me shouted and now he is shivering like he saw someone's ghost. Seriously you, Sir, it was rude you know I have a tiny fragile heart.

"If you do that to others, be prepared to get beaten black and blue."

"So..Sorryyy"

I gave a small piece of advice to the shivering guy, look like it worked as he kept on nodding for some time.

With some courage, I think it came from shivering-Kun (Thank you very much), I opened the door of the classroom.

A veil of silence fell on the noisy classroom which could have been heard from the outside the class a minute ago. Should I say yo and act like...Nevermind let's head straight to my seat.

Seriously this time I also didn't clear the misunderstanding about my scary face and white hair which look like a delinquent, I might have short temper and I give into fighting easily and not much of a talker but I am a good delinquent you know.

Somehow class became noisy again as I sat quietly in the last corner of the class, Hold on a second, Why am I depressing over spill milk? Didn't I the luckiest one in the classroom? Simply, I got the last row corner seat near the window which is the best spot to seat, you can watch the sky and teacher can't see you on this spot right? It is a happy day for me.

While I was enjoying the moment by watching the sky from my window seat, suddenly silence flows again in the noisy classroom. Wondering what happened, a tiny admiring voice of girls hit my ear 'Yashira Kiho-sama-'

Hmm...!? There the girl who I saw today morning and in the assembly hall was standing in front of the class.

"Kiho-san perhaps you allotted to Class B?"

One of the energetic girl approached Kiho-san and asked the question which everyone troubling to ask.

"Yes, I will be in class B from now on."

Sounds of Yah!!! Wow!!! could be heard throughout the classroom. With that being said kiho-san scouted the whole class, one split of a second I thought our eye met but maybe it was my imagination. Suddenly a question struck to me, Will a coincident happen like this girl comes seat on my right empty seat and become friend with me...No, no, no, just thinking about that situation giving a spine-shivering feeling. So to clear my weird thoughts I just planted my head on the table to relax for a bit.

Sounds of someone moving the chair can be heard from my right side. Don't tell me a hell of cliche happening to me, I am okay with any girl seating to my right side but not that kiho-san who is dangerous. Not only her personality dangerous but also that Kiho clan, They are one of the top clan in japan who hold political power. If anything happens between her and me will be turned into a big clan war between my mother clan and kiho clan. 

Someone poke at my arm with a finger, HERE IT CAME!!! the popular troupe boy meets girl freaking hell. Calm down me...pufff...Okay talk Calmly, She is not a demon only a devil in disguise. I seriously hope a beautiful girl calling me other than that devil of a girl.

When I raise my head and watch toward my right side-

"Huh!!!"

Due to shock, I leak out Huh!!! on the person who called me out, Yeah the shock is huge it's like a guy lost his lifetime earning in the stock market type of shock. The person who poked me wasn't 'she' but a 'he' a boy who looks like genius glass wearing BOY. Give me back my worries and day-dreams.

"Are you alright?"

"Mhm..."

Look like this guy is worried about my health as I was sleeping with my head down.

"Ahh..."

Look like this kid just realize after looking to my face for some time. Yeah, I know it scary and all but please treat me well I am also human like you.

"You are the savior from that night!!!" 

"What!?"

Oi, don't talk with those sparkling eyes and Who the hell is this savior?? This is weird seriously this is weird!!!

"You don't remember..."

You are having self-deprecation or what?

"...two days ago..."

Wow, you are switching to flashback mode or what??

"...you save me and my sister from some bad guys."

Oh it's wasn't flashback mode, This is weird, have I save him and his sister?? I know I fought some people two days ago but only that's what I could remember.

"That time I couldn't say it...Thank you very much for protecting us."

"Don't sweat it."

I seriously mean what I said, If I ever saved you it is pure coincident so glass-kun please stop watching me with those teary eyes.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself, I am Amabaru Tosato."

"Aito Kazuhei..."

"Nice to meet you. Aito-kun."

"...Same here."

After that this Amabaru Tosato started some small talks, I can only reply with Mhm and yeah because this guy mouth is like a machine gun which keeps on yapping throughout the day.

Afterwords:-

If you find any sentence or grammar error please do tell me as this is my first time writing. Also, I will edit older chapter (only sentence and grammar) each time I upload a new chapter. Thanks for reading. 

 

 

 

1