Chapter 3
198 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half of the day pass by without me suffering any big event, if I may exclude that my homeroom teacher got scared when asking a question to solve by me which I did solve perfectly then homeroom teacher watched me with a doubtful eyes for a whole goddamn period, I seriously had an urge to say him "Look at the last year result!!!" but somehow I hold myself to talk him down.

And there also Amabaru-Kun who keep on initiating small talks after each break in between periods like-

"Wow!!! Aito-Kun wonderful answer!!!"

"Mhm..."

And-

"Do you know najo park?"

"Mhm..."

This guy seriously irritates me but at least he is harmless that's why I'm resisting my instinct to punch him when he opens his mouth. I guess he doesn't know how to start a small talk or maybe I am at fault who couldn't reply to him properly.

As for now, most of the student left the class because of mid-day break for eating food, Meanwhile Amabaru-Kun started opening his lunch box which only makes me trouble, Should I eat my food here or not? I might be a good guy but the people in the classroom are looking at me with suspicious eyes like I would steal their food but I kindly deny any involvement in bullying others. By the way, the shivering-Kun and his friend kept on gazing toward here, more specifically on this Amabaru direction, Please don't think Amabaru as my lackey okay!!

Suddenly my phone vibrated and the name of the person calling me was Ane, Without thinking twice I pushed the answer icon-

"Hello-"

"Come to the rooftop with your lunch as usual location!!"

Without a second delay call ended and one order put forwarded to me. Ane who always put forward order and as her brother I always obey it.

"What happen Aito-Kun?"

"No...I have some urgent work, got to go."

"Okay."

With that, I left my class with my lunch box and headed straight toward the rooftop.


Rooftop isn't so quiet place as some couple occupied that place with there shameful act like hand-holding or feeding their boyfriend. For me, I reached the rooftop with entry number 8 which rarely used as this entry point have ongoing construction of new clubs. The 'Usual location' which Ane mention was located behind the rooftop entrance, that place is storage area which school use to store desk and all.

When I reached that place, alone short black hair girl seating in a wooden bench with an eye looking toward the sky as if counting the cloud to pass some boring time. I'm confident that I reach here without any delay but still, some thought of worry was lingering inside me.

"At last, you came...hmmm..."

With a small 'hmmm' Ane look at her phone.

"Still you are 50 seconds late from your usual arrival time."

You do know my class changed right? Now I'm below one floor to reach rooftop...which I can't say to this Ane of mine.

"If something ever happens to me, This is your resolve to protect me?"

With those words, some flashback of my past went like zooom.

"...Sorry."

I squeezed out a heartfelt sorry from my mouth with a very low voice which could only audible to Ane. To which she only shakes her head lightly. She stands up and brought her face closer to mine. Our barely different height, maybe my height is 2-3 inch taller from her, but when she looks into my eyes from her frosty blue eyes only make the nervous me more hell break nervous.

"I don't need sorry but you need to make up for it okay?...okay??"

"Okay, Ane, Whatever you want just state it."

She gazes at me with a little sad expression-

"First stop using Ane at school already, You know my name is Rira Adagiri. It isn't a hard name...hmph!!!"

Ane makes one hell complicated face which is hard to differentiate between outcry or angry.

"Ane, no one is here, that's why I cal-"

"No means no...Do you hate my name?"

"It's not like that-"

"I have told you, again and again, to address me as Rira. Don't you understand?"

"Okay, I understand Rira-Ane-"

"ONLY RIRA!!! DROP THAT ANE!!!"

Ane jogs toward my face with a loud shout...It was scary and please Ane try to learn personal space.

"Yes, Rira I understand."

This kind of event happen when we both meet after a long holiday in school, I would always address as I used to call her in our normal life but I just don't understand why Ane always want to be called by her name in school. Maybe it is that girly thing which makes them feel embarrassed to be addressed as Ane in school. Upon my call of 'Rira' Ane turn around facing the opposite side and after a few seconds, She sat upon the wooden bench with a composed look and She open her tiny lips once again-

"Next you need to-"

"What?? There is another thing??"

"Aito are you saying that you didn't commit any sinful offense?"

"No...It's that...Maybe...Sorry."

To her words, my voice got struck and jumbled around like a kid. To which Ane cover her delicate white right hand on her mouth to stop her loud giggle which is dancing throughout her ocean-like blue eyes but it did reach my ear.

"Haha...You are too easy to fluster Aito...haha"

"That was not Funny Ane...Rira."

"Then What should I order you...Hmmm..."

Rira-Ane put her left index finger on her mouth with a cute expression of thinking about a task for me. Please think something easy ane.

"...Aito hand over your lunch box."

"Here."

Without a moment delay, I handed over my lunch box to Ane, If giving up on one time lunch can make Ane happy then I can give up on food for her. After getting the lunch box Ane stack up against her lunch box to her side.

"Aito sit down at that place."

With her index finger pointing toward the end of the empty corner in the wooden bench which she is seating. As she commanded me to sit down at that position, to which I followed properly.

"Great."

She just lightly claps her hand and holds my lunch box in her hand. With a small rustle sound, she shifted toward me and softly placed her head on my lap. What?!?!

"Ehh...Ane...Rira!?!?"

"Are you against it?"

"No, It's that we are brother and sister...and doing-"

With her piercing eye which could devour the whale from the ocean look toward me from my lap.

"We aren't brother and sister!!!"

"Ane...Rira we are cousins, so technically we are brother and sister."

"Second Cousin..."

She murmured something which barely reached my ears. Today Ane is behaving little bit weirdly from every day. Maybe she came to understand the fact being a sister of scary-looking guy will only bring trouble toward her so she planning to end our brother and sister relationship.

"...Haha...you became serious again."

"Huh!!"

"I was joking Aito boy...Haha."

"Please don't joke with those words Ane."

*"That makes me only sad"*

"What?"

"Nevermind. Let's finish my next wish."

She said something but she only ignores my request to repeat her words by asking to complete the next task.

"Feed me this lunch. Ahhh..."

"EHHHHH!!!!"

Stating to feed me, Ane open her tiny lips with a cute 'ahhh' leaking out to denote feed me now. For me, I am flash-banged with this surprising act.

"...Cmon...Ahh..."

"Ane...Rira Why do you want me to feed-"

"That's a good question...You know...I'm a girl..."

I already know that you are a girl but feeding you doesn't related to gender you know-

"...You might have poison food...So I need to check-"

"Poison? You know that's my lunch box Why would I poison it? How could you check poison by fed by me?"

"So, that's a no...ok How about..."

"Wait a second"

She just closed her eyes and I who getting nervous each passing second only watch her milky white face. Suddenly she open eye from her deep thoughts.

"...Hmm...First, eat one bite of the food and then feed right after you take that bite, continue until the content of the lunch completed."

Ane outrageous demand kept on piles onto me like December snow.

"Hurry Aito I'm hungry and lunch break going to end."

Begin said that by Ane, I made up my mind to get it over with these unreasonable demands. First I took one bite of the food and soon I went to grab another chopstick to feed her-

"No, Aito it's cheating."

"How?!"

"You could have poison that chopstick."

"You do know this chopstick was inside sealed pack and Please stop with those childish demands of yours Ane!!!"

I ended up shouting at her, to which she firmly looked to my eye without wavering from my lap.

"Feed me with your chopstick now!!"

Stop looking at my face with those eyes.

"ahh..."

"Here you go."

After I feed her a piece of meatball, She covers her face with her both hands, Some questions hit me were Did the food that hot...no, it can't be as we are eating after 5-6 hour of cooked food, Did the food very spicy...it can't be as I eat that another piece earlier.

"...Delicious."

"Oh. Glad you liked my home food."

"You didn't understand?"

"What?"

"Nevermind."

"Seriously today what is wrong with you Ane???"

After doing the same eating one bite and feeding her one bite, I have completed both of our lunch boxes. Damn, I don't want this type of event ever happening in my life. Seriously What sudden change happens to Ane?!?!

 

 

1