Chapter 4 Part 2
141 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing before me, a cold expression girl holding her phone on the right hand and a gym T-shirt barely covering her two huge orbs...upper half of the body with the left hand, she kept on clicking some pictures of me through her phone. I, who is recovering from the strong flowery smell, now getting hit by her spine thrilling gaze, the look she has could explain as 'Die Trash!!'.

"You bastard, Came here to spy on girls?? You such a lowlife!!"

Those words fly right to me as if sharp swords piercing to my skin. 'Spy on girls' accusing of that act could traumatize someone for a long time and might appear in the nightmare for a good gentleman. I need to tough up now or else this will not only end up with me getting called as pervert but also expelled from school.

"You girl, stop accusing someone who didn't commit a crime and-"

"Hey bastard, How dare you call me with 'YOU'?? Unlike you, I'm quite popular or are you living in rock for ages?? You primitive bastard!!"

Yeah, I agree addressing someone 'YOU' is bad manner but You...Yashira Kiho first started it by calling me 'You Bastard' and I for a gentleman didn't call 'You Bitch'.

"I don't know how popular you are but you are a rude girl to not remember your classmate name, I do remember giving a good introduction today morning-"

"I don't have time to remember any barbaric student name..."

So said Yashira Kiho-San with cold eyes, do you know I also hate to remember the name of girls who act all and mighty to show their status.

"...You are an indecent person who still ogles at my body, TURN YOUR BACK RIGHT NOW!!!"

Immediately I turned around, I know I'm at fault to keep on talking to a bra we...semi-nude girl. See if I don't carry the talk forward then this girl who clicked the photo of me will just threaten-

"Should I report to the teacher about your peeping tom act??"

"Let me explain. I didn't know this is girl's changing room as I was hurried over here and after the holidays I guess school did change all changing rooms-"

"Lies!!"

"Believe me or not is up to you but all thing I spoke was the truth."

"How could you explain about you don't know the changing room, As all boys did use the changing room to change their clothes before playing games."

"I was...sick, so I didn't use the changing room and you could also see I am in my school uniform."

"Who would believe your words??"

"You are in denial, apart from you a normal student would have understood the whole situation."

"Oh really, Should I call whole class here to witness Who will believe?!?!"

"..."

"You don't have confidence in you right??"

"..."

I do know the fact my scary face might make other so-called 'NORMIES' think I'm a pervert/peeping tom. You are right about my self-confident but I'm not the wrong person here, this world is wrong and full of backstabbers.

"You sure haven't changed..."

HUH!!

It caught me off guard, words of Yashira Kiho-San were like denoting me as she know me from the past, I never talk or know any cold expression girl apart from Ane. So, please don't sprout out non-sense like you know someone who you are calling bastard, lowlife, barbaric, etc a moment ago.

"...Anyway, I will overlook but I will have some condition for you-"

I turned around as She was going to say her next words, She standing with her school uniform on with her signature high socks reaching above her knees. I should correct myself, She was halfway bottoming her uniform over coat...which is irrelevant.  

"Wait a moment, Aren't you blackmailing me??? First, delete the photo you took from your phone-"

"Photo?"

"Don't be ignorant, Those photos could ruin my life."

"What Photo??"

"Good grief, You will act ignorant till the end. Okay fine I will hear your condition in exchange you delete the photo."

"Sounds great. First of all, tell me which game boys are playing?"

"Huh...Football...So What?"

"Go score two goals then I will erase the photos."

Sigh*

Today day was one hell lot of tiresome day, I don't understand what has happened to my life or the holiday changed people around me, Seriously right now I'm thinking I have transferred to an alternative world. Scoring goal and erasing the photo 'HOW THE HELL IT IS RELATED??' I want to ask her but I chose not to because my social well being on stake.

"You might have not heard my early statement, let me repeat it I'm feeling unwell so I choose to skip in the football match."

"Doesn't look like you are unwell?"

"See there are times where you have fever inside the body-"

With a fast step She...Yashira Kiho-San suddenly closes the distance between me, With her right hand stretched toward my forehead and laying over it, While her left hand touching her forehead.

"Wha...??"

Sweet smell tingle to my nose, Throughout the years I have adjusted to woman smell because of Ane so this smell didn't make me wonder about 'DOES WOMAN SMELL THIS GREAT??'

"Hmm..."

"Oi, What are you-?"

"...I'm checking your temperature so stay still for a moment!!"

HUH!!! Why? that's not it, First of all, don't suddenly go and put a hand on a boy, you know I am a pure heart boy who gets embarrassed easily and these type of act could give me a heart attack!!!

"OH, you are not only peeping tom but also a lying cat...heh!!"

First of all, Stop that evil grin of yours and don't put your peeping tom certificate on me.

"Should I circulate the photo to the whole school?"

Look like you had that plan from the beginning right, I want to give you slow claps for the speed in which you click the photo as I enter the room like you knew I was going to enter right?!?! Damn today is the worst day of my life.

"Okay fine I will do it but remember to delete the photos."

"Yes, sure. Good luck at match~~"

"Don't give your good luck to me!!!"

After I left the changing room, I headed straight toward the girl changing room which they used in the past. Why didn't school informed about the changes? Maybe the student already got informed about the changes but my classmate didn't inform me. When I reach to the changing room only one thought cross to my mind why don't they write boy's changing room on top of the room like they make signboard on toilets? Is this school want boys to encounter the so-called mistaken changing room event, I want to say this type of event doesn't make anyone happy but they suffer trauma for a lifetime!!!

Football match will contain in Yashira Kiho Short Stories which is POV of hers. I will try to end the introduction to some character soon and start the ARC-1 quickly. Sorry about the slow pacing. 

 

1