Chapter 1 – I’m sick
27.6k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ambiguous Relationship - 跟你扯不清

Author:  Ming Yue Ting Feng 明月听风

Total Chapters: 83 + 2 Epilogues

 

***#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#***

 

"Chen Ruo Yu, I'm sick."

"Congratulations, Dr. Meng Gu."

"Come over and cook for me."

"Goodbye, Dr. Meng."

Chen Ruo Yu hung up the phone quickly and was pleased with her calmness and confidence.  She must not let that dead Mongolian doctor think she will come when he beckons and leave when he waves her away.

Chen Ruo Yu put her phone into her bag.  In her heart, she wished she could also throw the subtle feelings and relationship between her and Meng Gu far, far away.

The phone started to ring again and the caller ID showed Meng Gu's name.  Chen Ruo Yu held the phone and looked at it again.  She hesitated but on the second ring, she could not help but picked up the call.

"Chen Ruo Yu, come over immediately and cook for me otherwise, you will have to collect my corpse.  Of course, you will have a second choice.  That is, if unfortunately, I recover from my illness, you just wait for me to collect your corpse."

Damn!

With such a strong sounding voice, it does not seem like he is going to die!  This scourge who can live through a millennium will definitely be able to live long enough to collect her corpse.

Chen Ruo Yu was actually a little scared.

As to what she was scared of, she herself also was not clear.  Although he would not be able to change her into a corpse and also would not use violence on her but every time when he threatened her, she would still feel a little scared.

Chen Ruo Yu sighed……she is really the one who is sick!

Of course, that guy Meng Gu is not normal either!

En…….that must be it!  She is afraid of him because he is neurotic.

 

***#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#***

 

Chen Ruo Yu, carrying her groceries, frowned and pressed the door-bell of Meng Gu's house.  After waiting for a long, long time, so long that she thought she really had to collect Meng Gu's corpse this time, the door opened.

Meng Gu came to answer the door without wearing a shirt and wore only a pair of briefs.  Chen Ruo Yu could not stop herself from looking at his seemingly strong muscled body.  His face was flushed, looking wan and sallow, he was really sick.

"How come you have such a high fever?"  Chen Ruo Yu strode into the house and stretched out her hand to lay it on his forehead.

Meng Gu took the opportunity to lean over and hugged her waist, pressing his body weight on her while he breathlessly said.  "You thought I was lying to you?"

"Just now, while on the phone, you were obviously alright."

"I used all my strength to speak on the phone.  You'd better thank the Lord."

This rascal is really not worthy of sympathy.

Chen Ruo Yu pushed him off and put down the groceries on the table.  Then she pulled him with force towards the bedroom.

"You have such a high fever and you are not even dressed properly."

"Why should I dress when I don’t sweat when I sleep?  If it was not because I had to open the door for you, I won't even wear my briefs."

Is he insinuating something indecent?  Absolutely!

Chen Ruo Yu blushed and pushed him roughly on the bed and covered him with the quilt.  Why don’t he suffocated under the quilt and die?

"You're having exhilarating thoughts all because of me, is that right?"  Meng Gu still had the strength to tease.  "But I still have to say all these unpleasant things upfront.   Don’t harbor any thoughts towards me.  Although today I may have a sexy languid appearance which leads people into wishful thinking, my physical strength and spirits are really not in tiptop condition."

Chen Ruo Yu nearly could not breathe.  She quickly withdrew her hands and took two steps backward.  She really wanted to throw a pillow over this wretched man's head and smolder him.

"You don’t have to feel disappointed."  Meng Gu waved his hand.  "Quick, go and cook.  I'll take my medicine and after a good sleep and a good meal, maybe I'll be able to use it."

Able to use it?

Chen Ruo Yu turned around and hurriedly rushed to the kitchen.  She knew……..she knew it was a mistake to come here.  Then why is she still washing rice and cooking porridge for him?  By right, he should be left to die.  Even if he doesn't die from sickness, he would at least die of starvation and if he doesn't die of starvation, he would have at least died from anger.

The result?  Now the reality is that she is being choked to death!

This is an ill-fated relationship!

Chen Ruo Yu picked up a stalk of scallion and diced it up madly on the chopping board.

How did she get involved with this wicked man?  She had understood and realized the situation and had stayed far away from him.  Every time when she had made a firm decision about staying away, why did she always turn around in circles and end up getting entangled with him in confusion?

And it is getting very confusing!

15