Operation ‘Annoy loli’ 2/2
2.1k 5 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't stand a chance, is what you are saying?" asked Illyasviel while gritting her teeth.

"Indeed, but let's say that you indeed manage to win, even then you would still loose, because whatever you wish to the Holy Grail won't come true."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I already told you, if you want to know more you need to agree to form an alliance, but it's not like it will be a bad thing for you to anything, I am a goddess you know? The most awesome among all of them so I don't mind fulfilling your wish myself!"

Aqua exclaimed grinning from ear to ear, creating quite the contrast with the serious tone the conversation was carrying.

Illyasviel suddenly had an idea. Creating a sly smile on her face she thought of the perfect way to test the self-proclaimed goddess. "I see, I will agree to this alliance then, I will help you deal with the Matou's and give up on the war, on the condition that you answer my questions regarding Kiritsugu, save my life from the supposed danger I am in and fulfil my wish. But I need to first make sure that you are indeed a real goddess as you claim-"

"Sorry but I am loyal to my master, I wouldn't mind doing it with you if you were to join my master's harem but otherwise I must decline." said Aqua with a completely serious expression on her face.

Saber looked at her master with a complex expression, she didn't mind her master having a harem, but including a servant that was summoned to fight on it...

Rin, who up to this moment was hearing the conversation between Aqua and Illyasviel unfold immediately bonked her first servant on the head and started yelling at her "WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SPOUTING YOU PERVERT GODDESS!"

"I apologise master..." Aqua said while rubbing the top of her head. "I didn't know you were trying to keep it a secret from other but I think Illya-chan would be a good addition, she might be a loli but all harems should have one!" continued Aqua, not minding one bit the veins popping on her master's red face.

"SHUT UP! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT, I MEANT STOP LYING!"

"Ahh I see, master is in denial huh? It's okey master, I'll take care of your harem properly so no need to worry about it!" said Aqua, giving her master a thumbs up, a proud expression on her face.

"Stop it already!" exclaimed Illyasviel while stomping her foot on the floor.

She was quite annoyed, angry and embarrassed by everything the stupid servant just said, but she was waiting to see her fail. "I don't want that! I was going to say that first you must tell me my dream, for an 'amazing' goddess it shouldn't be hard to figure out the thoughts of some mortals right?

Besides, since you are saying that you can grant it with such confidence, you must already know it right?" Illyasviel said with clear confidence in her voice.

Aqua showed a sly smile that made Illyasviel worried for a moment. As Aqua started making her way towards the white-haired loli, the smile on her face deepened while Illyasviel's confidence started faltering.

Aqua arrived at Illyasviel's side and proceeded to whisper something into her ear.

After a moment of silence, where everyone could see Illyasviel's eyes widening, Aqua separated with the same grin on her face.

"So... did I get it right?"

Illyasviel's eyes closed for a moment, before looking at Aqua with a serious expression "You said you could grant it, but I don't see how you could do it, even if it was true that you are a goddess."

"Heh heh heh, maybe you should start worshiping me, then your chances of receiving what you desire will no doubt be higher. Umu umu, a couple of offers would also be necessary."

Illyasviel stared at Aqua, amazed at the capability she had to change the mood of the environment as well as slightly impressed sheer shamelessness that this servant had. however she also unconsciously started to respect the blue-haired woman, for someone so clearly prideful to go as far as to make such promises for the sake of her master...

.

.

.

[  Angra Mainyu pov ]

"She is gathering allies, I can't watch her with my clairvoyance but I can see Saber and Berserker already on her team. Berserker's master is the lesser grail, are you sure that leaving this mongrels to do as they please won't cause trouble?" Asked the king of heroes in a condescending tone.

"I could just finish Berserker off and leave the goddess alone to continue supplying mana. Obviously Saber belongs to me so I would take her as well." Continued the king of heroes, arrogance pouring through every word.

"No, it is better this way" Answered Angra Maiyuu calmly. "This in fact makes things easier. The more masters and servants she gets on board, the less amount of mana I will have to spend changing this war into a grand war."

"Explain yourself." Commanded the blonde king.

"Normally I would need to consume an absurd amount of mana to 'convince' the world of accepting the change, kind of like an offering, although it would be more of a bribe than anything.

If there were to already be a team of three servants, it would be easier to convince the world and thus I would spend less mana on the 'offer'."

"Hmm, I see. And the more mana you have remaining after that, the more servants you will be able to summon."

"Exactly, the moment I change the war into a grand war, all servants will be informed, which means she will be informed as well.

The likeliness that they will also summon servants should be quite high, even if they don't have the appropriate catalyst to bring someone strong, it will still be one servant less that we will have."

"Interesting. The more mana you have the more servants we get. Very well then, I shall allow them to remain as they are for now."

"They can gather allies, resources and even power. It will all be meaningless in front of us."

94