The Gathering Of The Twelve Pantheons
3.6k 9 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----

The Gods of the Twelve Pantheons gathered after the incident that involved Sylph and Aquarina. The might of these gods was tremendous, their flashing divine auras emanated strong, elemental presences. They were truly gods in this sense as their power was commendable.

The Twelve Pantheons had gathered together for something very special and important. In fact, it was something that made the community of Gods become chaotic. The knowledge about a certain God that had somehow betrayed them and had tried to kill the young heroes with the aid of a demon general was already well known by everyone present.

Alongside the hundreds of smaller figures, the Gods, there were the twelve Great Gods, who were enormous elemental titans flashing with powerful divinity. Their appearances were barely visible within their divine throne, but they were truly Titans in size and power.

These twelve Titans were the chiefs of the Twelve Pantheons, each one represented an element or the aspect of one. Sometimes, combined elements were also present. Each Titan’s element was based on their own personalities and how they grew up and developed. They were all the children of the Four Original Gods, said to have come from another place in the Cosmos and had arrived in the world of Terrarium for mysterious motives.

These twelve Titans were varied in appearances and sizes, but they were all glorious beings that governed their pantheons and gave the Heroes their titles, becoming their protectors and benefactors, blessing them with their divine protection.

There were six Goddesses and six Gods among the twelve Great Gods. The Goddesses were all glorious beauties while the Gods were all muscular, beautiful men, all glowing with bright auras of power and elements…

The Six Chief Goddess were beauties like nothing else there could be.

Theia, the Chief Goddess of Sight and Heavenly Light, sat down over her throne of light. There was a large eye-shaped statue behind her, which represented her all-seeing sight. Currently, she was accompanied by Fiere and Aeolus.

Rhea, the Chief Goddess of Life and Motherhood, gave off the feeling of grace. There was a certain beauty to her compared to the other sisters. She held the power of life and motherhood. With that, her entire body was covered in the bright light of life as plants and animals gathered around her naturally. Her long brown hair shone brightly while her eyes were emerald-green, shining like real jewels. Dryads and other creatures gathered around her.

Themis, the Chief Goddess of Law and Order, was a slender and stoic beauty. Her pale white skin glistened with white light. Her eyes shone with white-gray light, while her hair was long and silvery white. She was the representation of Law and Order, holding a scale in her left hand and a blade in her right hand. She seemed serious, the most serious out of all the chief goddesses.

Mnemosyne, the Chief Goddess of Remembrance and Memory, seemed like a calm and composed goddess. Her long and dark brown hair reached up to her shoulders as she wore special glasses that were, in fact, an artifact that could help her decipher special languages, books, and more. Her eyes were bright brown, almost almond in color. On top of that, her size was rather small compared to her siblings. She was rather cute looking and seemed approachable compared to the others.

Phoebe, the Chief Goddess of Intellect and Prophecy was another calm beauty. However, her eyes were closed. She seemed to always be thinking deeply despite her calm demeanor. Her pointy ears made her look like an elf, with some myths saying that she created them alongside the help of other gods. Surprisingly, this was the reason why Elves were so talented at magic and were so intelligent compared to other races. She had long blond hair, and bright yellow eyes. Of course, her figure was slender and sexy.

Tethys, the Chief Goddess of Fresh Water and Nursery, was the last of the six Goddesses, but was no less of a beauty herself. She was a secondary motherhood goddess after Rhea, representing Fresh Water and also the life within rivers, lakes, and ponds. She was the mother of the many ocean and freshwater fairies, alongside a few dozens of Gods… her motherly beauty was accompanied with a sweet and calming smile, a beautiful and sexy body with wide hips that had given birth to many, and a large chest, larger than all the other Goddesses… she was the wife of Oceanus, whom he considered his most beautiful and precious treasure.

“It’s nice to meet all of you, my dear sisters. It has been a couple of hundreds of years since our last meeting…” Theia said.

“It’s indeed nice to meet you, Theia… I’m sorry for what had happened to your chosen one. I hope she’s in good care,” said Rhea in response.

“Ah… Sylph. I am very worried as well. Though, it seems this girl has a hidden power herself which let her survive even a demon general’s assault. I am very grateful for this… I hope she can recover soon,” Theia replied with a sigh.

“It must have been hard for her… the demon generals are getting bolder these days. We can’t possibly lower our guards now,” Mnemosyne said with a sigh

“Indeed. We must be careful… even I cannot see through this chaotic future ahead…” murmured Phoebe.

“Oceanus was very worried as well… Aquarina almost died… Ah, he was also very grateful to your Hero for what she did to protect her… I also thank you on his regard,” Tethys said.

“Oh, dear. Do not worry about it… Sylph is a good girl, deserving of her title,” replied Theia.

“The meeting is about to begin, stop talking so much. There’s a far more important matter to discuss than your heroes, and that is what attacked them… there’s clearly a traitor… an impostor among us… or our servants,” said Themis all of a sudden, making all the Goddesses suddenly look at one another suspiciously…

-----

110