Eating Pizza In Another World
3.2k 5 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----

I walked back home to have breakfast with mom and dad, while also talking about the training I had today. After all, I swung my blade 1200 times, so that was pretty amazing! Now, time to head back and relax…

“Oi. You’re ignoring me on purpose, aren’t you?” Ignatius asked.

“God, you’re so annoying, Ignatius. Can’t you just let me be for a couple of seconds?” I sighed as I replied.

“Eh?! Agh! You fought against me for so long, asking me to become your companion and you’re now being annoyed by my presence?! D-Do you know how much of my pride it takes to serve a little girl like you?!” he cried in response. Surprisingly, I could see his eyes crying a river inside the egg.

“Sigh… fine, fine. I’m sorry. What do you need?” I said, sighing once more.

“I’m just worried! You’re working way too hard, Sylph. You’re still just a little girl. You should rest some more,” he told me, which was quite surprising.

“You saw what I had to fight the other day, right? I realized that I’m weak, way too weak for my own good. I can’t stand a day without training, even if a little bit… I just want to grow stronger so whenever I’m caught up in something like that again, I’ll have the strength to properly fight back. It might take years for me to grow like my parents, but the sooner I start, the better,” I told him, reminding him of the fight the two of us had gone through.

“You’re an awfully hard worker for a little kid,” said Ignatius with a light sigh.

“But of course! I’ve almost died many times, you know? Do you think I can actually slack off, idiot?” I replied.

“Ah… well, I guess it has been quite traumatic for you,” he replied after that.

“Not really. I’m fine mentally. I just want to grow stronger, that’s all. I have a simple mind,” I clarified.

“How come your mind is completely sane? For some reason, you act like an adult even though you’re just four years old.” Ignatius wondered.

Of course, I can’t just tell him “I am actually a Reincarnated person!” or something like that. That would be idiotic. I have to hide this truth to not creep out my parents… imagine if they found out they had been nursing and raising a full-grown adult all this time… it would surely give them the creeps.

“I’m just well developed, that’s all. My mother’s milk was very nutritious, while my brain is big… or that’s what father always tell me,” I said in response.

“I-I see… I had completely forgotten that you lowly beings drink milk and grow very fast. We dragons have a period of infancy for many years before we fully mature. I had only begun acting more responsibly when I was around 200 years of age,” Ignatius told me in response to my words.

“Remembering how you came here and got slaughtered by my father like nothing, I can’t really tell if you were really mature that time… you acted like a child, to be honest,” I could not help but tell him.

“W-What?! You dare call me a child?!” he said with a hint of anger.

“Yeah? Well, you’re an egg now,” I replied.

“Fufufu…” Naturia laughed at this rather cutely.

“T-This is… I used to be a big and strong dragon once! You’ll see! Once I hatch from here, I’ll become big and strong… I won’t listen to your words again! EVER!” he cried.

“Okay, okay, calm down for once… you’re a very temperamental lizard.” I lightly sighed.

At the moment I entered home, I was greeted by my parents, who were already preparing things for breakfast. A lot of stuff was on the table, surprisingly. The reason why there was a lot of stuff was because mother was making something called pizza today, which was basically dough covered in cheese, tomato sauce, tomato slices, spices, and salami.

The smell of the pizza being cooked filled my nostrils as my belly roared in hunger.

“ROOARRR…!”

“W-Was that your stomach, Sylphy?!” asked my father in disbelief.

It sounded like a monstrous bear that I had heard sometimes roaring in the nearby forest. I got a bit scared to even think that I was capable of making such a barbaric sound.

“Y-Yeah… I’m hungry.” I told him.

“T-To think a refined elf would make such a sound… I’ve never heard an elf hunger so much for its belly to roar like a bear!” my mother could not help but say in response.

“I-I am a very refined lady!” I corrected her.

“Haha! It was just a joke, dear. Of course, you’re a refined little princess. Now come eat. Pizza is ready. You’ll love it!” mother said with a chuckle.

“Been ages since we ate! I’m glad you finally got the recipe for the dough…” father said.

“You know, Sylphy? There was a time where we once considered making a pizza parlor to sell Pizza to people in the Atlanta Continent. But eventually, we ended up coming to live in Cloudia at the end,” mother told me.

“I see… Is Atlanta like Gallatea?” I wondered.

“Not as bad as Gallatea, but the people there would still annoy us… well, not me. It’s mostly a “your mother” problem…” father replied.

Mother quickly served slices of pizza to us as I wondered what father meant by this. As for the pizza, it was… amazing. The dough was actually not hard. It was actually tasty, thin, and it had a satisfying crunch to it. The cheese was on point, the tomato sauce was made carefully, the spices melded together, plus the salami was on point, tasty and a tiny bit spicy, even. All in all, it made for an excellent meal.

Pizza is amazing! Where exactly did they get the recipe for such an amazing dish and why didn’t they make this before! It seems easy enough from how it’s prepared… maybe the dough has to be special?

“Don’t put it that way… it’s nothing too serious, dear. Just some family drama with my siblings and my parents… your grandparents and uncles, I guess,” mother said, sighing soon after.

“O-Oh… is everything alright with my elven family?” I asked.

“Err… I guess it’s all fine, but I just don’t like them… I’ve been away from there for a long time and I’ve only ben talking with my older sister. With that said, I don’t know how things are going, aside from her telling me “It’s alright”. Though, she probably says that to not worry me…” mother replied, sighing again.

“Oohh… I wish I could meet my auntie…” I could not help but say.

“You’ll eventually meet her when we get there in a few years. No rush,” father said in response to my words.

-----

96