Chapter 138 – Game End
893 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
2/2

‘Congratulations on winning the game. Calculating your rewards…’

 

‘Enemies killed:

             1 Level-three: 100 Points

Achievements:

             Survival: 100 Points (Points corresponding to a level-tree game)

Game results:

             Victory: 10 Points (Points corresponding to level-two)

Total Score: 210 Points

Reward: 210 UDP Coins

Your battlefield score has increased from 7.1 to 7.9’

‘Please wait a moment…’

‘We have detected injuries in your body. Do you wish to use your coins to heal them?'

Yes.

‘A moment please…’

‘The cost of healing your injuries is 156 UDP coins. Do you wish to continue?’

Yes.

‘Understood. We are going to begin the procedure…’

Immediately after it, Aleen blanked out.

 

 

‘Procedure complete. Please wait…’

‘You will be sent to your representative’s office.’

‘Initiating transference in three, two, one…’

 

Aleen appeared on Leona’s futuristic-looking office once more.

The first thing Aleen did when he recovered consciousness was to confirm that Claire was fine. Fortunately, he saw her standing beside him.

Claire’s expression was a bit pale, and more of her hair had turned crimson. Aleen also could feel a bit of heat emanating from her.

With a concerned expression, he grabbed her hand. “Are you alright?”

Claire looked at him and nodded tiredly. Aleen could not help but felt pained when he saw his usually lively sister like that.

Aya and Lily were also inside the office. Aya’s usual deadpan expression was unusually expressive. She was looking at Lily worriedly and asking if she was fine.

Lily simply meowed a few times in answer.

Aleen’s expression loosened when he saw that scene.

Aya felt Aleen’s gaze and tilted her head curiously. Aleen nodded at her gratefully and opened his lips. “I owe you one.”

Aya’s lips curved up briefly but she quickly recovered her usual expressionless look and nodded back. Aleen could not help but be a bit stunned seeing her rare smile.

At that moment, they heard the voice of the owner of this office.

“Congratulations, you survived another game.”

Aleen tuned his gaze in direction of the voice and saw the familiar short, gray hair belonging the futuristic-looking dark-skinned girl.

“Thanks. I’m becoming used to seeing this place.” Aleen replied shortly and sat in front of Leona. Claire and Aya followed behind him and sat too.

At that moment, though, Aleen noticed something strange.

Leona was looking at Claire with a strange expression.

Aleen’s expression turned serious. “Is something wrong?” He asked.

Leona kept looking at Claire for a few seconds before moving her gaze towards Aleen. “So she is the sister you wanted to save huh. I did not imagine that she would be the wielder of the Eternal Flame.”

Aleen wrinkled his brows. It was the second time he heard that term. To be honest, he was full of doubts currently.

However, Leona did not seem ready to answer his questions. Instead, she dropped a bomb.

“Actually, I must apologize. None of you was supposed to participate in that game.”

“… What?” Aleen did not understand the meaning of Leona’s words immediately. But Leona did not bother to explain it to him. She simply looked at Claire and continued in a business-like tone.

“I can’t explain it to you now, but I promise you that we’ll give you an explanation soon enough. For now, it’s better if you return to your home. A staff of Dimensional Paradise will visit you in the following days. Any question?”

The three humans and a cat remained silent. They could not adapt to the suddenness of this situation. Moreover, Aleen found hard to believe that Leona was apologizing.

After all, she did not bat an eye when she spoke about the death of millions caused by the game.

For a moment, Aleen thought that he still was dreaming.

But it was obvious that Leona did not plan to give them time to think. “Very well. Then, I’ll send you back.

“Wait! What is happ–”

In the next second, a portal opened and swallowed the group.

Leona remained seated while looking at where the group was seated just a moment ago.

Finally, after a few seconds, she sighed tiredly.

To be honest, she herself did not finish processing today's events.

Not only she saw the host of an Eternal Element, but she also witnessed a level-two enlightened gaining enlightenment about a pseudo-divine skill.

You must know that level-six skills, also known as divine skills, are one of the requirements to become a level-six.

Without comprehending a divine skill, it was impossible to become a level-six. On the other hand, with a divine skill, it’s almost guaranteed to reach that level.

Even if it was only a pseudo-divine skill, and Aleen failed to form it in the end, the fact that he managed to begin to form it in itself is astonishing enough.

“… Are they irregulars too? But, how is it possible for so many irregulars to appear on the same planet?” Leona could not help but wonder about it in her mind.

In the end, she closed her eyes and exhaled deeply.

She was going to be busy for a while.

 

 

‘Name: Aleen Hamill. Level-two Human male (Enlightened).

Age: 18 years old (The age is calculated following the interdimensional calendar).

Skills:              1. ‘Lightning Movement’ – Derived skill: ‘Dynamic Sight’

      1. Error. Not enough information.

Money: 123 UDP Coins’

17