Chapter 162 – Daemons (3)
744 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His body flashed and reappeared in front of the daemons. This time, though, he decided to attack the other daemon.

The second’s daemon’s Gravity Alteration was very bothersome. Its ability to change the gravity made it impossible for Aleen to kill the other daemon quickly. Moreover, if he remained for long under the altered gravity, then his speed would be restrained and the other daemon would be able to attack him.

But, although his sword needed a brief instant to cut through the ice armor, the gravity-manipulating daemon did not have an armor protecting him.

When the first daemon saw that Aleen was not attacking him, his expression changed.

“Careful!”

However, Aleen’s sword was already piercing towards his enemy’s eye.

The second daemon’s eyes opened wide seeing the sword. He could feel the threat of death closer than ever in his life.

Without hesitation, he activated his skill again.

But this time, instead of changing the gravity around Aleen, he created a repulsive force with him as the center.

Aleen felt a powerful force resisting his sword. The repelling force was even stronger than the gravity that assaulted him before.

Gritting his teeth, Aleen pushed even more mana into his sword and pressed forward. Bolts of lightning surrounded his sword, trying to devour his enemy.

But the repulsive force became increasingly stronger. Aleen's sword continued advancing resolutely, not stopping under the constant pressure.

Unfortunately, his time was not enough.

Before the sword could pierce the daemon, a kick surrounded on ice attacked him from behind.

Aleen frowned. Although that attack would be unable to kill him, with his pitiful defenses, he would suffer grave injuries.

But in the next instant, his eyes flashed with a mysterious light.

Under the frightened eyes of the gravity-wielding daemon, Aleen’s grinned. Then, his sword stopped.

Before they could react, Aleen was already attacking the ice-wielding daemon.

The other daemon reacted incredibly quick. He instantly changed the gravity to weight down Aleen and slow his sword down. However, Aleen was not using his sword this time.

Instead, he clenched his fist tightly and punched.

All his muscles tensed up. A powerful wave of mana filled his punch, hitting the ice-wielding daemon in his chest.

The punch was unable to break through his defenses, but Aleen was not planning to break his defenses with his fist.

Instead, the strength of the punch sent the level-two flying away.

The daemon put on a surprised expression. He was kicking towards Aleen when he received the punch, so he was unable to stop his body from flying.

Looking into Aleen’s eyes, he noticed a sly grin.

‘It’s bad!’ He thought, but it was too late. Before his body could touch the ground, Aleen punched him again, sending him even farther away. In a second, the daemon flew more than thirty meters.

When the Daemon finally fell on the ground, Aleen was there waiting for him

Then, he thrusted his sword forward.

The ice-wielding daemon desperately tried to strengthen his armor, however, it earned him only one second.

Aleen felt the gravity pressing against him again, but this time it was many times weaker than before. ‘

As I expected!’ Aleen smiled in his mind but did not stop his sword.

“I’m Malconi’s subordinate!” The daemon shouted desperately. Although he knew it was useless, he had a slight hope that Aleen would spare his life after he mentioned Malconi’s name.

However, Aleen’s expression did not change.

“I know.”

The next second, a hole had been created in the daemon’s neck.

The daemon looked at Aleen with disbelieving eyes. Then, his consciousness turned fuzzy, and he died.

Looking at him, Aleen shook his head and looked towards the remaining enemy.

Pale faced, the enemy could only look while Aleen walked towards him slowly.

“Your skill, It’s stronger when your target is closer. The farther your target is, the weaker it becomes.”

Aleen realized it when the enemy used the repulsive force to stop his sword. Back then, his gravity was way stronger than when Aleen was attacking the other daemon.

The Daemon did not answer. He just stared at Aleen with a gaze full of hatred and activated his skill again.

Aleen just sighed and activated Lightning Movement.

Now that one of them was dead, killing the other was not a problem.

His sword was filled with mana and cut towards the daemon. The daemon tried to use the repulsive force to defend against Aleen’s sword, but it was useless. In the blink of an eye, the sword was already before his neck.

But at that moment, a shout came from afar.

“Don’t you dare!”

The daemon’s eyes shone brightly when he heard that voice. He looked at Aleen in relief, expecting to see an expression of panic on his face.

However, Aleen remained indifferent.

Without looking in the direction of the shout, Aleen disappeared.

The next second, his sword cut through the daemon throat.

Aleen reappeared behind the daemon. He did not pay attention to the body standing behind him, or to the head flying in the air.

Instead, he looked at the daemon flying towards him with an infuriated expression.

“Damn you!” Exclaimed Malconi. He looked at the body of his two subordinates and was completely enraged. He did not expect that his two subordinates would be killed so quickly.

Looking towards Aleen, he filled his sword with an incredible amount of mana and slashed down.

The next instant, a powerful wave of mana engulfed the place where Aleen was standing.

 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Vacations are here! December 24 was my last day working, and I return on January 10.
What does it mean? It means that during the following days, I'll try to post extra chapters to make up for all the chapters I have missed (5 or 6? I'm not sure...)
Unfortunately, I'm going on a trip after new year. I'm not sure how long will the trip be (around five days I guess), but I'll not post those days (I'm sorry)...

12