Chapter 6: Dusty Trails
304 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Dusty Trails

(Meztag 13th-15th, Year 665 of the 4th Age.)

It happened again. I woke up the following day just as the sun was peeking over the horizon, creating the orange sky that I wanted to capture an image of. Glancing down at my crotch, I noticed that I was wetter than the previous instances of having erotic dreams. “Dammit,” I mumbled, believing that I missed out on having an orgasm.

Breakfast was sort of a blur while I stewed internally from my emotions. The only part I remembered was dad mentioning to everyone at the table of obtaining tickets to a concert. A Human named Janas Dyser was to perform in Akuvöllur on the 15th. It was a rarity for foreigners to venture into Canir, much less a Human, because of its strict borders. As a country surrounded virtually by hostile nations, it was understandable to have tight security on the boundary. Even without the measures that would cause people to not even attempt to enter, plenty of them believed that Fenri brought misfortune to anybody who saw one. I heard mom explaining the latter to my brother and me as pups in the shack, which probably led the nearby nations to be hostile towards Canir a couple of Ages ago. So far, only the border to Aeyis remained the most porous, thanks to the Sack of Syi Caelora.

I decided to walk on the beach, enjoying the morning breeze. There were hardly any people there with me, indeed not where sex was permitted, meaning that I had it all to myself as I sat down on the sand, and I watched the birds flying barely above the water. The tingling sensation in my loins appeared as I recalled the dream from last night.

—————————————————————————————————————

In it, I was lying nude on the sand watching a male Fenri, also naked, jog up to me. He had physical characteristics eerily identical to Lárus-probably because I didn’t want to admit to myself that it was my brother- and he laid next to me, holding me in the spooning position. I could smell the sweat coming off of him, exciting my arousal as the fur around my vulva became saturated with my nectar. His grip on one of my primary tits made me moan while the other slowly rubbed my four secondary pairs of nipples down my belly. Our tongues met when my lips touched his as we kissed; I could detect his growl emanating deep within his lungs from the vibrations, and his shaft began to press itself against my rear.

I wondered what ‘Lárus’ was doing when his hand moved down on my body while the other continued to fondle my breast. Instantly, I tensed up, my eyes widened, and I moaned as the fingers caressed my vulva. Against my desire, he held me back while he teased my entrance, my body trying to move closer to his fingers. His work produced a steady flow of my arousal. In addition to him caressing and fondling, I detected him slide his penis in the fissure between my rear cheeks. He did it slow initially; everything ‘Lárus’ did was sluggish. He started to increase his effort, inserting his fingers into my vagina while picking up speed in his thrusts on my butt. I wiggled from the burst of pleasure, but he still elected to tease me.

I took measures into my own hand. I rolled over to where I was on top of ‘Lárus,’ our genitals were touching each other. Grasping his rod, I slid down on it, filling my womanhood to near capacity with the hot, twitching piece of flesh. He had an evil grin on his face.

“Oh no, you don’t,” ‘Lárus’ spoke. He threw me off of him, and I face-planted in the sand. My arms went behind me, unable to move from his grasp; my body turned on from his power exerting on me as he raised my lower half till it rested on my knees. “You think you can top me as the Alpha?” With a tremendous amount of force, he plunged his shaft deep into my slit, right up to where I detected his knot, which delighted me.

Something must’ve awoken inside ‘Lárus’ during the initial few seconds of him stuffing me with his erection. I saw him open his eyes as I turned my head enough to look, observing them staring at me with a dominant gaze that activated an instinct buried deep within me. His thrusts had vigor behind them, my body responding by clenching on his shaft as my face met the sand. Every ounce of strength made me shiver, and I grinned at ‘Lárus’s’ treatment, getting aroused. We went at it for Faer knows how long before I was ready for him to bring me to my peak, prepared to milk his balls of the fluid that produced pups like him and me years ago.

—————————————————————————————————————

“Kaera!”

My fantasy shattered like glass, and I found myself on the beach, alone and in my clothes. I felt the exact feeling from last night fade to nothing, realizing that I had one of my hands in my pants, so I removed it. The scent on my fingers confirmed that I was aroused, cursing to myself that I wasn’t able to cross that threshold. Anyway, I glanced over to where I heard my name and observed my brother jogging towards me. There were additional Fenri starting to appear on the beach.

“What is it, Lárus?”

He sat down next to me. Lárus didn’t have his shirt on, which made my heart beat a little faster. “I wondered if you were interested in exploring more parts of the city. Mom gave us permission to do whatever we wanted for a few hours, and there’s a trail not too far from here we can hike on.”

I nodded my head. “Sounds delightful.”

My brother guided me to the trail, and we entered it together. It was peaceful, just Lárus and I walking amongst the only trees that existed this far south; no other Fenri or distinguished races were on the exact track as us. A part of me was glad that Róstran was somewhere enjoying himself when we searched for him to propose an offer. Like a pestering cold, my heat started to flare up. It was worse than yesterday, and I grimaced at knowing it would escalate each day till the cycle ended for the month. I ignored it by tuning everything out of my head until Lárus started a conversation when we were further on the trail.

“Faer, I wish we could live here instead of Kelna or transfer the weather over.”

“I concur,” I responded. Being close to Lake Ækálí resulted in the air and humidity becoming more tolerable in spite of the heatwave gripping the area. The wind was from the water, so the sultriness was dampened further. Comparing this to Canir, I wondered if the region Akuvöllur was located was actually separate from the nation in the past. I inhaled deeply through my nostrils, smiling at the fresh scent of the pristine forest before exhaling. “The air smells different down here, and I like it.”

“You’re right on that.” I assume Lárus could smell my heat with the following words out of his mouth. “How did my trick work last night?”

I took a few seconds in my head to debate about how much truth I should tell him. “It didn’t work. There was a sensation I never felt before, and it grew, but I lost it near what I presume to be the finish line.”

“You want to try again tonight, tomorrow night, or some other time?”

A normal individual should’ve had a natural reaction of abject disgust and refused. I had that initially, but the desire to fool my heat’s craving prevailed against the instinct. “Tonight.”

Lárus walked a bit ahead of me, stopping at a tree. As he made motions that signaled he intended to mark it, he turned to stare at me. I got the gist of what he was about to say, so I swiveled my body to give him privacy. Hearing the stream collide against the bark and flowing down as he emptied his bladder triggered my own bladder to send signals to do the same, and I knew from the multiple pauses that he was up to his usual stuff.

Growing up in that rundown shack taught me that I needed to improvise, so I learned how to piss standing up like a male when I went outside. There was one tree I went to every time, and it became my personal sanctuary over time. Lowering my pants, I spread my slit wide open, unleashing the stream onto my target, and I lifted one of my legs slightly up. The smell in my urine was more pungent, an indicator that I was in my cycle, and I heard Lárus utter a growl I had never heard from him before, following it up with one word.

“Really?”

“What?” I asked my brother.

“I was going to claim that tree next.” Sure enough, he wanted to mark as much territory as possible.

I remembered back when I enjoyed pushing his buttons as pups that I decided to provoke him further for amusement, ceasing my release. “What if I wanted to claim trees as mine, too?” I moved over to another plant, adding to my territory.

“You can’t do that!”

“Why not?”

“It’s a male-only thing.”

“I piss like one, so I should get a pass.” I saw him bare his fangs as he growled. In hindsight, I shouldn’t have goaded him more, but I wanted to relive one experience of my puppyhood. I looked over to where the path leads to a cliff overlooking Lake Ækálí, pointing at it. “Race you towards that spot over there. If you win, all the trees here are yours. If you lose, they’re mine.”

“You’re on.”

Lárus got off to a head start due to his position. I didn’t know about him, but I was suffering in the middle of the competition, still not acclimated to the strenuous activity. He tripped over an exposed root, and I hopped over him, pausing briefly to check his condition. Observing him recovering quickly, I pressed onward as the frontrunner. The path narrowed as I arrived at the cliff, grinning that my victory was soundly assured, and I ignored the warning signs posted near the entrance. I realized I was high above the lake as I stared at the jagged, slick rocks below. The loose earth should’ve been my warning to turn back, but damn did I want to beat Lárus desperately to offset the losses I had against him. As I navigated the narrowest part of the path, the ground caved beneath me, and my guts went into my mouth as I rapidly plummeted to the rocky bottom, my hands latching onto a solid surface. Looking up towards safety, I couldn’t discern any spots to climb on, and I went to the only source of my survival.

“Lárus, help!”

“Hold on, Kaera!” What else was I supposed to do, let go? I watched him get closer to me slowly from his fear of heights as my only lifeline began to abandon me, the cracks forming in the earth before my very eyes. Fearing that I didn’t have much time left, I closed my eyes, mentally saying my final words before my demise. I accepted my fate as the handle crumbled, replaced by something furry grabbing my hand, noticing it was attached to my brother. “Fuck, you need to lose some weight.”

“Now’s not the time to crack jokes!” Lárus should know that we are at a healthy weight for a Direfenri.

After we were off the cliff, we sought the nearest tree to rest against, exhausted by the race and rescue. Our huffs combined into one. Words weren't necessary to know what we thought as we stared at each other. We were even, and fuck the agreement. “I propose we explore closer to Akuvöllur this time,” Lárus uttered, still having goosebumps from being high up from the rocky shore.

“I agree.”

“Let’s also not mention our little excitement around the others.”

“Ditto.”

Despite the near-death experience, we didn’t forget about tonight as I waited for my brother to arrive in my room. He appeared at the door with his collection of salacious pictures at around the same time as the first instance. We laid on our bellies on my bed, scouring through the pages while in our underwear. Witnessing his mostly exposed figure, I imagined him racking up the number of females to choose from very soon, somehow becoming jealous and possessive of him.

Lárus gave the signal that he was about to masturbate, so we pressed our backs against each other. He immediately got into the groove of touching himself. I flipped through a book I haven’t read heavily, looking for inspiration to get me started. I found the identical auburn Fenri from a different set towards the back of this book. The picture was massive in that it encompassed two pages instead of one. She was naked, covering her front with a blanket as she lay on the bed on her side. On the adjacent page, there was a male Direfenri with the biggest cock I’ve seen in my life. It gave dad’s penis a run for its money. A portion of me desired to sneak a peek at my brother’s penis just to find out if giant genitalia was typical among Direfenri and to pleasure myself also, although I held back to respect Lárus’s privacy.

The picture spoke to me in a way no other photos did. If a picture’s worth a thousand words, then this was a whole novel condensed into one. The female Fenri acted submissive and a tad fearful towards the male while he was ready to breed her savagely like a feral animal, but he had a tender look in his eyes. It was a tale of a fragile beauty and a ferocious beast, and I was reminded of the daydream on the beach. I wanted to trade places with her to experience the thick shaft stuffing my pussy and let him have his way with me.

I felt a burn in my loins, and I reached underneath my panties to caress my sex, which was wet. This was what I was looking for; I was aroused. I let out a low moan as I inserted my fingers into my slit, sensing my brother shift his body. “Don’t look!”

“Sorry. I heard you yip and grew concerned.”

“I’m fine. I believe I’m on to something.”

With that, we continued where we left off. I explored deeper into my slit, making sure to avoid my hymen. As my fingers caressed my labia, my body shuddered the second I touched a meaty node down there. It was exhilarating, and I stroked it again. Perhaps this was the key to achieving my orgasm and ridding myself of the potion for my heat. I gritted my teeth while I investigated my newly discovered body part. It accelerated my buildup, and my heat hungered for more. My arousal made my nipples erect, making me release my breasts from the bra. I fondled one of my boobs while fingering myself, listening to Lárus getting close to climaxing. How does he take less time than me to orgasm? He proceeded to wipe himself with a towel while I tried to reach my apex.

Tried as hard as I might, I ended up with the exact result as last time, my release being brief and too weak to satisfy my urge. It was nowhere near the vicinity of my mom’s. I shook off any thoughts of pouncing my brother to claim his semen for my heat. I mentally moaned in dismay that I was destined to have a male fuck me to quench my hunger.

“Did it work this time?” Lárus inquired.

“Yes,” I lied.

“You mind showing me what turned you on?” As I passed on the picture, I made sure not to stare at my twin brother’s junk and not expose my intimate body parts. “I forgot about this image. You have great taste; she’s cute.”

“Yeah, she is; she’s a natural.”

“I bet you would rise to the very top if you were in any of these books.”

“Are you fucking serious?!” I hissed loudly. I was still uncomfortable being naked around my family or in public, and there was no way I would have someone draw me just so a stranger could jack off in secrecy. Plus, I didn’t have the frame for it.

“Relax. I don’t even know where to start to make an attempt at submitting a photo. Besides, I dislike the idea of a stranger masturbating to a picture of you.” That calmed me down somewhat. Lárus walked towards the door, silently opened it, and paused, turning around to face me. “You do have an attractive body, more than the majority of females posing lewdly in these types of books, actually standing with the auburn Fenri at the top; that’s what I’m trying to say.”

You should’ve gone with that, I thought“Thanks, brother.”

“Anytime, sister. I claim the first shower tomorrow.” Before I could retaliate, my brother shut the door with a giggle.

The 15th of Meztag arrived, and Faer must’ve thought it would be hilarious to make the day feel sluggish. I was bored, and so was Lárus. We were probably counting down to leaving for the concert. Even the beach wasn’t powerful enough to force the boulder of time to move forward faster. Agreeing to avoid the cliff, we went to the trail, selecting a different path.

The sounds of nature graced us with a symphony: birds chirping, the wind blowing the leaves and trees, and a nearby stream. I rested against a tree trunk, spending the time listening to the melody. A lullaby was more appropriate as it heralded a wave of tiredness washed over me that I barely caught Lárus about to sit next to me. In a surge of alertness, my ears detected a different sound complementing the melody; somebody was singing. I glanced at my brother, who had the same thought as me.

Nodding to each other, we followed the sound, going off the trail till we deduced the source. It startled us that it was Róstran, and there were empty and filled bottles near his pack. He had a set of vocals on him, singing in a different language at a high pitch while adding emotion.

Aeong gwryddo.

Saenaeg Aeong.

Rhôn enddi’ng wânaffeg wy sarastrhyr.

Bophau orewddsi’r wy’r cephylly.

Aeong, gwryddo.

Saenaeg Aeong.

Ôchwyll gwyn sâtaôg chyllafar ysgrên.

Cyraerhng wy’r nwynny tyngwy ôroesil aelom.

Aeong, gwryddo.

Saenaeg Aeong.

Thryng acîs prwi’r îrffach hoeddil.

Mâng wy mâng, phryn’gû llythyê êthyll.

Aeong, gwryddo.

Saenaeg Aeong.

Llafraimeg riteîn wy’r llythyll ôroesil aelom.

Waeollyddir wûsydd groll wy’r coewyst.

Aeong, gwryddo.

Saenaeg Aeong.

Pyffren’g ôlddir îyêssth grônga nipherynt.

Cyrrogôlly gaiddry syaully diachyng boraph.

Saenaeg Aeong!

Saenaeg Aeong!

Obyll gorâg ubollidd goeff thywren wy manir.

Geîraûl wyll cul’lyd syryth ddireng aulin.

Mâng wy mâng, phryn’gû llythyê êthyll.

Mâng wy mâng, phryn’gû llythyê êthyll.

My brother and I listened in till Róstran arrived at the end, emerging from the foliage while applauding with claps.

Róstran jumped in fright, turning at us. “What are you two doing here; I thought I was in solitude.”

“Kaera and I were bored, so we took a different trail to hike on,” Lárus answered. “What about you?”

“Singing in Sylvan.” Róstran stared at us with fear in his eyes. “Please swear that you two will keep it a secret.”

“We swear to Faer,” my twin brother and I said.

“Why the secrecy?” I added.

“It will only add fuel to the fire if people discover another un-masculine, Fenri characteristic about me, so it will give them another reason to pick on me.”

“How long have you been at it?” Lárus inquired.

“I’ve been at it for four days a week for two hours each session for three years.”

“Color me impressed.”

“Same here,” I uttered.

Róstran blushed from the praise, rubbing the back of his neck. “Thanks.”

“Is that the end of your session, or is there more?”

“You came at the finale.” It was to tell if Róstran was lying or not due to the nerves getting to him.

Surprisingly, Lárus and I didn’t wander that far off the trail, and we got on it with Róstran quickly. Not coming up with any ideas to spend time, we retired to our rooms until it was almost time for the concert. I spent it going over the wanton photos, thinking about what my brother said last night. Was I more attractive than these females aside from the auburn Fenri? Was Lárus being serious, at least with me posing nude for a picture, exposing my genitalia for strangers to masturbate to? To be honest, it should be Lárus modeling naked instead of me; he would be a major success with his physique, not to mention his package. My tail wagged at the numerous images of my brother exposing his entire pilose body, posing in various positions, especially the ones that flaunted what I pictured to be his massive sheath and testicles. I glossed over the pages, ignoring the sensation in my nether region at the lascivious, albeit disgusting, images of my twin sibling.

Dad took his family to his favorite restaurant just before we headed toward the concert. Outdated perfectly described what I observed inside; it needed an upgrade. Then, my nose sensed fish and something burning. A male Fenri with white fur took our order not long after we sat at a table. I had the only offering on the menu, fish, except I had mine in a glaze instead of dad, mom, Róstran, and Rýnaki. They chose a blackened style, which explained the burnt smell; the restaurant was known for blackened style, according to what dad explained.

My dish was delicious. Not Carnivorous-Hangout-delicious, but the food was flavorful. The pink flesh was tender, and the glaze was sweet and tangy. My only complaint was the glaze being on the sticky side, aggravating me as I tried to remove it from my teeth. I was producing weird *clicking* sounds with my tongue during the process.

After paying for the meal, my family and I traveled by foot to the concert. I still didn’t understand why we couldn’t take the carriages over instead of abusing our feet on the hard surface. I paused my footsteps as I walked, glancing down a cluttered alley, and Lárus stopped beside me. We noticed the debris contained a writing script that was different than Frí, relics of a past that the city tried to bury. Realizing the rest of our family was far ahead, we ran to catch up.

We arrived at the outskirts of the stadium, and every citizen in the city must've congregated in the area. There were stands that offered food on a stick to souvenirs, attracting people to form long lines. We did stop at one stall because dad wanted an early start at collecting fireworks and other pyrotechnic devices for Þvísynæðölndsejun. He had self-restraint as he purchased some items, judging by how much of a pup he acted as he looked at them.

The sun was just setting when we located our seats at the stadium. Dad’s status must’ve played a role because we were in the best section in the entire area, and private Fenri gave us small platters of food and alcohol. I had a glass of translucent, golden intoxicant, and I felt a puissant burn like I conjured a portal to hell in my throat. How could my step-father and other adults nonchalantly imbibe this type of beverage? There were other seats claimed by other sophisticated people, but one group of three blocked off. I wondered who had reserved it.

My ears twitched at the horde of fur erupting in applause below me, and I searched for the source, noticing a Human male stepping onto the stage while waving at the crowd. His reputation must’ve been admirable, or the Fenri were excited to witness a rare event for how wild the mob went. “Welcome! Welcome! My name is Janas Dyser, and I travel throughout the world, spreading the love of music and the arts everywhere. I must start off by saying it’s an honor to be allowed to perform here tonight and experience a different culture, and I must give my gratitude to the person responsible for the occasion. Everybody give your round of applause to the Alpha Prime!”

The crowd exploded even more when the Alpha Prime stepped with a limp onto the stage to shake Janas’s hand. Even with the distance between Canir’s leader and me, I could tell he was a Direfenri like me. I realized that I was holding my breath for an extended period from the awestruck, inhaling deeply; it was the first time I ever beheld the Alpha Prime. After shaking hands with the Human, Canir’s ruler walked off the stage, and Janas began the concert.

Janas’s first few songs were With MyWorld, Day for the Memories, God Made Me a Country Boy, and Baby, You Broke My Heart. His voice was mesmerizing, to say the least; I could listen to him all the time if I had the chance. When he got to the third song, everyone in the crowd began clapping in rhythm to the beat, and I found myself following it. Not only he could sing, but he could also back it up with his skill at his guitar.

I was too engrossed in the performance that I was startled by a voice behind me. “Alpha Brákfur, it’s nice to see you again, old friend!” It was the Alpha Prime with his wife and daughter beside him, and he was embracing dad, giving him a pat on the shoulder; both tails wagged. My jaw dropped at how he towered over him. The royal family was taller than everybody here, and his light grey fur was losing its color, becoming whiter like Tandri. The Supreme Mate’s white fur was fading steadily behind his.

My father was liberated from the Alpha Prime’s hug one eternity later, appearing joyful at the meeting. “Prime Álköveik, it’s a pleasure to see you, also.”

As he scanned dad’s family, Álköveik’s smile never left his face. “I see your pups have grown bigger since I last saw them.”

“Rýnaki’s just graduated from school and is about to begin his service.”

“The nation and Faer are always appreciative towards those who put their lives on the line. We are honored for your service, Rýnaki.” The Alpha Prime extended his hand to shake Rýnaki’s, and Rýnaki reciprocated.

“I’m honored to serve my country, the Alpha Prime, and Faer,” Rýnaki responded, performing a salute. “I won’t fail; you have my word.”

Álköveik’s gaze landed on my mom, brother, and me next. “Are my eyes deceiving me, or has your family gotten bigger?”

“This is my mate, Hlédís, and my stepchildren, Kaera and Lárus,” Brákfur answered. My twin brother and I struggled to maintain composure while introducing ourselves to Álköveik and shaking his hand; mom held her own.

“How long since you mated with Hlédís?”

“Last Mating Ceremony. She had that spark no one else did, so I chose her and brought her and her offspring back into Faer’s benevolent grace.”

“Congrats on the successful Mating Ceremony, Hlédís, and I noticed you are pregnant with multiple pups. Congrats on that, and may Faer bless you for your uneventful births, your health, and your future pups’ well-being and avoiding Væðilur.”

My mom smiled as she stared at her round, protruding belly, rubbing her pups within her. “Thank you, Alpha Prime.”

The Supreme Mate was cordial with her greetings while the Alpha Prime’s daughter gave mom, Lárus, and I contempt. “Please excuse Ilmur’s attitude,” Álköveik said, interrupting him and dad reminiscing about time served in the military. “It’s that time in every Fenri’s life, and her hormones are bothering her.”

“Understandable,” dad replied.

“Once she mates in the upcoming Mating Ceremony and my wife and I step down from the throne-“

Dad enlarged his eyes in astonishment. “You’re stepping down?! Why?!”

“We’re getting old; we want to enjoy life more than ruling the nation. Faer knew that I reigned for long enough when I fell down some stairs and broke a couple of bones. I have actually been delegating more duties for several years as I had more fun, like inviting Janas Dyser here after hearing him perform in Aeyis while I met with the Selvacci.”

Upon hearing the breaking revelation, dad gave the Alpha Prime another hug. “Canir will miss having you leading the way.”

“I’m positive it will be in great hands once I transfer power.”

“It’s fortuitous that you and I are here. There’s a letter that will arrive at your house within a few days. It contains some sensitive material and a request.”

“I’ll do what is you’re tasking me with as soon as I get the letter.” Dad proceeded to do the salute.

The concert went on for another hour or two before everybody poured into the streets. As I walked, I slightly hummed to myself while I played my favorite song from Janas Dyser, Dusty Trails Guide Me Home. It was the most beautiful music my ears ever listened to, beating the sounds of nature earlier today in the woods. The cold greetings I got from Ilmur and the Supreme Mate’s indifference didn’t help alleviate the feeling that my mom, brother, and I actually didn’t belong in Canir. The words I played over and over were, “dusty trails, guide me over to the place I can call home.

Feel free to vote, comment and spread the word. Constructive criticisms are always apprecaited. If you believe my work is worthy, I have a Patreon and a SubscribeStar account where you can leave a tip or go for a higher tier where you can be up to three chapters ahead. This is where you are caught up with the rest of the public. The tentative schedule will be the first Sunday of every month. I'll alert you as soon as possible about any changes to the release date.

https://subscribestar.adult/sephir0th05

https://www.patreon.com/sephir0th05?fan_landing=true

2