Chapter 7: Eight Legged Freaks
306 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Eight-Legged Freaks

(Meztag 20th-27th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

“Ok, everybody, be on the lookout,” dad spoke to his family as we officially entered the wilderness. “I hoped to leave sooner, but you’re all aware of what transpired earlier.” He grumbled to himself, and I could only decipher the word “fucking,” from him.

We all knew what dad was alluding to for the delay, and we were aware of why he was on edge. It was breeding season for a creature that lived near Akuvöllur, the Hawk Spider. Typically, the spiders kept to themselves. However, every ten years from late Meztag to mid-Kwathstag, the females become increasingly hostile to anyone or anything they perceived as a threat to their eggs. Since dad wanted to leave Akuvöllur as soon as possible to receive the Alpha Prime’s letter, although circumstances earlier prohibited us, that meant we were susceptible to the arachnids.

Mom was in the safest spot she could be in the carriage, surrounded by every armed male Fenri, except for dad, and me. The pups inside her were the gravest of our concerns. We were armed with axes and swords; Róstran was mortified while wielding a weapon. At least, she was close enough to soothe Róstran’s agitation by comforting him. Seriously, how did mom do it?

The vigilance increased as soon as the carriage went into the woods. I glanced outside, noticing the spider webs all over the place. They were on the ground, bushes, tree trunks, and hanging off of the branches, moving with the wind, and they diminished the incoming sunlight to the point of near nightfall. I shivered at the haunted vibes I was getting from the environment. Only the carriage and dad soothing the horses broke the silence. The lack of action did the exact opposite of calming me down; I was anxious to the point my heart would burst from my chest, fleeing the area. My eyes darted left and right, catching a glimpse of a figure disappearing behind a rotten log. I prayed to Faer that I was hallucinating.

It turned out I wasn’t when the horses began panicking, halting the carriage’s progress. Dad attempted to rein them, but they had other ideas. They accelerated, dragging everybody along. What used to be a relatively smooth ride transformed into riding a pissed-off Mountain Bull. Yep, my ass is going to be sore for a day or two, I thought.

The spiders emerged individually from the treetops, rapidly forming a horde. They possessed standard characteristics for the arachnid, although they had two additional appendages on their backs that appeared like long, bony arms. Also, they were huge, making an adult tarantula look like a hatchling.

A ball of wet, sticky web splattered on the ground behind the carriage. Another flew overhead, landing in front of the horses. Dad exterminated some of the spiders, swinging at them with his sword one-handed as they descended. “Don’t let them anywhere on the carriage,” he ordered.

One hairy, spear-like leg punctured the roof, coming within a couple feet of my face. Dágfárik lifted his sword straight up, stabbing where he presumed the main body was. The rest of my family and I covered our ears at the high-pitched, ungodly sound emanating from the spider as it fell off the carriage. Rýnaki utilized the pointy end of his ax on another spider that attempted to infiltrate the back, piercing its rectangular head by one of its multiple eyes.

Suddenly, we were tossed around when our ride flipped over. One of the balls of web impacted against a wheel, causing it to seize up. Scratch that; my entire body will be sore for a couple of days. Once our violent rollover ceased, we crawled out of the carriage, groaning from the bruises and dizzy.

“I think I’m about to throw up,” Róstran spoke, sounding nauseated.

Dad ran up to us, cursing as the ungulates fled from the scene. At least, they distracted some of the spiders. “Everybody alright, including the pups?” We were, more or less.

“The pups are fine, also,” Mom responded, rubbing her belly.

“Now’s not the time to let your dizziness get the best of you! Get into position, this instant!”

Everyone got into formation like we rehearsed a while ago. Dad and his sons from his previous marriage were on the outer perimeter. Lárus, Róstran, and I formed the inner ring. Mom was in the center of us, and she also wielded a weapon, a greataxe.

The outer layer butchered a lot of spiders as they swarmed the party. Legs and other body parts flew into the air while dad, Rýnaki, and Dágfárik hacked them into pieces. Dad’s first sons had skill, but it was second nature to him, demonstrating why he had the title of Alpha and his accolades. Watching dad wield his weapon had me in awe.

An individual’s skill could only go so far when fighting against a legion of adversaries. That was where the spiders had superiority; they quickly surrounded us, some sneaking beyond the first layer. Fortunately, their bodies were fragile, and my blade easily sliced through them like butter. The yellow-green goo that was their blood was disgusting. It was thick, slimy, and, Faer, did it reek.

“Help!”

I tilted my head towards the sound, observing Róstran in a perilous predicament. He was pinned by a thick web, his ax out of reach, and a spider was on top of him. Lárus came to his defense, knocking the creature off of him. The second spider landed a bite on my twin brother’s back, his yelp distracting me. Lárus threw it over himself, finishing it off with a downward stab.

Before I knew it, a different spider jumped on me, firmly planting me on the ground. I held it back by placing my sword in its mouth. Fun fact, Hawk Spiders didn’t have traditional fangs. They had humanoid mouths with sharp, pointy teeth, and their faces wouldn’t win any beauty awards anytime soon. Having it close to my face, furiously attempting to bite me, made me officially hate all spiders. I couldn’t stand the feeling of its entire body.

The formation was crumbling apart as the onslaught continued that mom had to get herself dirty. Her skills with a weapon were minimal compared to everyone else, but dad must’ve taught her the basics at some point. However, her motherly rage compensated for it; her brute strength did most of the work. I’ve seen her furious before at Lárus and me when we were pups, although this anger was distinctive, warping her personality. She threw a spider at me, knocking the other foe off of me, and I was able to stand up. I ran towards my brother and Róstran, stabbing a spider through its sides before it managed to land a sneak attack on Lárus. Lárus nodded his thanks at me, resuming his focus on the enemies.

The assault was relentless; the sea of legs covered the forest floor. In the act of stupidity, Róstran ran towards the fallen carriage away from any source of protection. Lárus and I realized he didn’t have his weapon with him.

“What are you doing?” I shouted.

“I have an idea,” Róstran answered. Some of the spiders were pursuing him.

Lárus was prepared to go after him. “Let’s go, Kaera.”

“What about mom?” I asked.

Lárus and I glanced over to where mom was. She stood back-to-back against dad and our two stepbrothers. They were holding up against the horde, severely dwindling the number of spiders, but they suffered injuries and became sluggish in their attacks. Dágfárik and dad had spider webs on them. Leaving her would jeopardize her and the unborn whelps' health.

My brother looked at me after the split-second observation. “At this rate, we’ll all be too tired to move, and that’s the best-case scenario. Go ahead and help them; I’m helping Róstran.” He took off after Róstran.

My instinct coerced me into joining Lárus without any moment of consideration. As I was catching up, I tried to rationalize my decision to disregard dad’s order instead of telling dad the main reason. Mom is in capable hands, and she has plenty of kills under her belt. Lárus and Róstran will most likely perish without assistance. It was the best I could think of at the moment.

Slicing spiders left and right, Lárus, and I carved a path of death and carnage towards Róstran as we catch up to him. Róstran had just commenced scouring the wreckage when we arrived, rummaging through the mess. He took a couple of seconds to acknowledge our presence while I barely killed a spider that was about to bite him, standing in between him and it. Then, Róstran resumed his search. When he located his target, his eyes lit up, pulling out the fireworks.

“A-ha!” Róstran exclaimed triumphantly. He searched the mess some more. “Now, where’s a source for a fire?” He became giddier once he found flint and steel.

“How’s that supposed to help in our situation?” Lárus and I asked simultaneously.

“Watch.” While we were protecting him, Róstran began striking the flint against the steel till the sparks materialized. One of them managed to ignite the fuse, and he tossed the firework. “Actually, you might want to shield your eyes within the following five seconds.” He shouted his advice as loud as he was capable of.

Heading Róstran’s input, my twin sibling and I turned away from the firework, covering our eyes. The device erupted in numerous crackles, and the environment turned bright like somebody summoned the sun. I was expecting a spider to hit me at any moment since I couldn’t fight at the time, but I was only met with terrible shrieks of agony from the arachnids. Not a single leg, mouth, or other body parts contacted against my body while the firework was still active. My vision returned several seconds after the light faded, observing no enemies in the vicinity.

Mom, dad, and the two stepbrothers were not so fortunate with regaining their sight, a sign that they didn’t shield them fast enough. They stood still, on edge with weapons at the ready, panting with exhaustion. “We’re safe, for now,” I spoke, defusing the tension. “The spiders are gone.” Their stances changed to non-threatening, starting to roam around with their hands extended forward. Alerting them to our presence first, Lárus, Róstran, and I guided them to the carriage, letting them sit on the ground. Slowly, they regained their vision one after another.

Dad stood up, walked a little bit, and turned towards the group, mainly at the three youngest members. We couldn’t tell his exact mood, but we felt threatened by his presence. “Speak.”

“Huh?” We uttered, figuring dad would give a piece of his mind first.

Dad folded his arms. “I want to hear your side of the story before I render my judgment about you three breaking formation.”

“I ran towards Róstran to protect him when he got pinned by a Hawk Spider’s web,” Lárus answered. “I wasn’t going to leave him to die.” I agreed with him.

“Admirable, but why did you, Róstran, run towards the carriage?”

Róstran looked petrified at the attention focusing on him. He tried to shrink himself as best as possible at the stepbrothers’ ire and dad’s stern gaze. I swore that his nervousness came close to imploding him. “I remember from school that Hawk Spiders loathe bright light, and it dawned on me that we had some fireworks in the carriage. Since you, dad, have the proclivity to purchase fireworks with bright colors and big explosions, it was easy to locate one to do the job. I only recalcitrated your order because I believed it was the best course of action. Kaera and Lárus went with me for protection.”

“That true?” Dad asked Lárus and me.

“Yes,” we answered together, standing in front of Róstran. The three of us thought we were in the clear when dad changed to a friendlier demeanor.

“I knew I was asking much when I gave you your weapon today, Róstran. Had conditions been more ideal, we would’ve never fought the Hawk Spiders at all. You have a knack for strategy and ingeniousness, demonstrated with the fireworks, which are traits I admire for a leader even if other Alphas disagree.” Dad looked at Lárus and me next. “I also compliment you two for not abandoning him.” The three of us thumped our tails at the praises. “However, with all that being said,” our expressions dampened, “you three disobeyed my order as your father and Alpha. You left your pregnant mother more in precariousness than she already was. I’ll take your answers and the result from your actions into consideration while I determine your fate, but that won’t happen now. We need to leave before the spiders return.” He issued a command to everyone, looking around the forest from where he stood. “Gather our belongings; it’s safe to assume that we’ll travel by foot for the rest of the way.”

By Faer’s benevolence, the steeds found us while we walked towards our actual residence. Dad was the most ecstatic out of everyone as he inspected them, uttering a prayer of gratitude to Faer. One horse suffered minor scratches; the rest were unscathed. Despite their return, there weren’t enough for us to get a ride. Mom had a horse, a grey one, to herself to ease her strain of bearing pups. The strongest-looking horse, a brown one, became the pack mule, limiting us to two steeds to ride on. Thankfully, the Hawk Spiders wisely learned to avoid us because of the fireworks.

On one occasion, in a safer part of the country, mom and dad decided to have sex in our presence. If a female Fenri, especially a Direfenri, had a high libido, then a pregnant version took it up a notch from what I observed and learned from my parents. Out of curiosity or shameless excitement, I watched them mate from beginning to end out of the corner of my eye, making sure to not ruin my stealth.

I watched mom bend over dad’s sheath while at his left side. Her fingers delicately worked it, coaxing the tip to protrude. As the red flesh emerged slowly, they nuzzled their heads against each other’s, kissing and nipping around the areas. A guttural, dominant growl came from him, making my crotch wet while she nibbled on his neck. In response, he latched hard on her right breast, fondling it and moving it around, and her positive yip and moans added more to my arousal, not to mention their scents filling the tent.

“Keep it up, and we’ll have an audience real soon,” dad enunciated.

Mom gave a smirk. “At least they’re old enough.”

“As much as I enjoy the thought, our offsprings need their sleep, and our scent will most likely give them wet dreams and increase their output of pheromones.”

“Hmm, you’re right.” My mother leaned towards dad’s nearest ear. “That means you’ll have to suppress your big, bad Fenri side.” Perhaps intending to issue a challenge, she tugged it with her teeth, growling seductively.

The sight of my stepfather’s penis almost made me gasp, but I managed to stifle it. My mind wasn’t in a haze induced by my heat when dad and mom demonstrated intercourse in front of me, Lárus, and Róstran, so I was able to comprehend what she dealt with. Her fingers barely wrapped around the thick shaft on her right hand, and it was long without the knot being present. The Direfenri in one of the porn pictures appeared to beat his, but the photo’s perspective may have had an influence on the size. Still, dad’s shaft was a sight to behold. Since he had half of Direfenri in him, my mind wondered what Lárus’s penis was like, conjecturing that a Direfenri naturally possessed a larger endowment than a standard Fenri. I shook that thought out of my head.

I should’ve focused on sleeping, although it was impossible to break free from the trance at my parents. Mom was in the middle of sucking dad’s rod, efficiently handling a bit over half of its length in her mouth. Growling contently, he was stroking the back of her head. His left hand wandered down her back to her butt, disappearing from my view. Her eyes lit up, suggesting that he was touching her intimate parts, and she grinned at him with his dick still in her mouth. Swapping her maw with her left hand, she proceeded to lick his testicles, lifting each orb with her tongue. Her other hand joined in at his ballsack, fondling parts of the scrotum that wasn’t licked.

Shortly after, mom got on top of dad, positioning her buttocks on his cock. She enjoyed holding him back as she stimulated his prick with her rump. While she slid her glutes on it, the knot came into existence, completing its entire length.

Having enough with mom teasing him for a couple of minutes, dad forcefully had her on the bottom. I thought he went too rough, but her genitalia revealed she relished the force. The scene of her acting submissive to him reminded me of the auburn Fenri and the male Direfenri from the picture, and my sex began aching. They laid on their sides, presenting me with a clear view of the union between the two disparate genitals. He was in between her legs.

Dad started off gentle and slow but powerful with his thrusts. The force produced sounds of his balls bouncing off her and made her pregnant belly, and swollen breasts bounce. Her huffs made it clear that she was in a state of euphoria, her eyes closing tightly shut as she surrendered her body to him. It was a pretty, even erotic, sight of two lovers engaging in the culmination of their love, making me glad she found her lifelong partner for real, reassuring me that their Mating Ceremony wasn’t a mistake, and I smiled a little.

Each penetration from the steady pace made his knot strain against her vagina, the opening stretching a tiny bit wider to accommodate it. As he pierced her with his fleshy spear, his mouth latched onto her neck, grunting like a feral. I didn't know how many minutes passed as I secretly witnessed them mate, but it was sufficient that he fluctuated his speed, going to fast, short thrusts first, and then shortly into long and slow till I beheld dad’s knot enter my mother’s pussy. Her moans were louder than his because his mouth was full of her fur. He bucked several times, assuming that he ejaculated from every one, and a diminutive amount leaked from her slit.

Obviously, mom and dad weren’t done with just one round. In an exciting turn of events, he suckled on her left tit, and milk flowed forth. I suspect he was training her for her future pups since he sucked her boob for every drop she had, giving her a long kiss. As he did, he deposited the last remaining milk into her mouth from his, observing some liquid escape their lips.

I thought they would commence immediately after my parents were free, but they had other ideas. Mom presented her ass to her mate while on top of him, facing his penis that glistened from semen. She licked it again, accumulating the cum on her tongue and swallowing it. She made sure to cleanse her husband’s genitals till nothing remained. His head moved, so it was my only indicator that he was possibly cleaning her groin simultaneously as her. Appearing to savor the stimulation, she paused her work to let out several low moans, acting like his muzzle was his phallus.

“Oh, fuck,” she huffed. “Right there, lick me right there.”

“Faer be damned, you taste delicious back here,” my stepfather replied.

Mom sounded like she had another orgasm just from dad’s licks alone, and it was a powerful climax. I noticed his face was dripping wet with fluids as it emerged from the nether region. At first, I thought she discharged waste from her bladder, but him happily licking his chops forced me to reconsider what the liquid was. There was some jealousy in my chest that she could cum like that while mine eluded me.

As my parents got into position for their second round, my right hand slipped past my pants and underwear, feeling how damp my slit was. Watching mom go down on dad’s penis instead of plowing her aroused me. I was subtly rubbing my vulva to not alert them I was awake. Caressing my clitoris compelled me to hiss lowly, and I paused in fear that I was too loud. They weren’t aware of the minor hiccup, so I picked up where I left off.

I knew who was in control in this instance of them copulating. It was my mother, and she wasn’t afraid to dominate dad. She exploited her strength of a Direfenri by pinning him down with her arms when he tried to regain control of the situation. Usually, he attempted whenever she removed his cock from her vagina, teasing him in some fashion. Sometimes, she would gyrate her hips with the shaft in her slit. In my head, it was to weaken him, beholding him melt from the movements, so she could gain the advantage. I was moister from discretely jacking-off by the time his knot entirely engorged itself inside her.

Not running out of steam, my parents went on for multiple more rounds as I spied on them. I lost count at how many times they fucked although they escalated their force on one another. It got to the point that it wasn’t the ‘beauty and the beast’ scene from the wanton book anymore. They slowly became savage animals, giving in to their primal desire to breed, and they behaved like feral life, reduced to grunts and snarls. Yet, I sensed they weren't demonstrating their entire repertoire in their sexual arsenal. As much as I loathed to do it, I had to cease masturbating to them so I could catch adequate amounts of sleep and lessen my scent’s footprint. Somehow in the middle of them utilizing a myriad of sexual positions, I managed to remove them from my head, transitioning to a dream inspired by them for the remaining hours of rest.

The incident with the Hawk Spiders extended the travel by several days, making us arrive home late on Meztag 27th. According to the caretakers, Dad was right in urgently leaving Akuvöllur as soon as possible. Even if we left at the earliest moment, the Alpha Prime’s letter would’ve beaten us by a day. He was tired from the trip, too lethargic to inspect it and, more importantly, to give his youngest sons and daughter his verdict as he went to bed with mom, and the rest of us followed.

I thought my fatigue was enough to make me sleep like a Saber-Tooth Squirrel during hibernation, but a knock roused me from my slumber. Believing it was my twin brother, I ensured that I was in my underwear before walking to the door. My eyes blinked when I discovered it wasn’t him. It was Róstran, and he was in his clothes.

“Hi, Kaera,” Róstran said, appearing timid.

“Hi, Róstran,” I responded, projecting friendliness towards him. “You need something?”

“I just want to give my gratitude again for protecting me from the Hawk Spiders; I thanked Lárus earlier.”

“Anytime, and you don’t have to keep thanking me or Lárus every time we come to your aid. Anything else?”

At this point, Róstran acted more bashful, rubbing his head. “Is it too much to ask to sleep in your room tonight?”

“You had another nightmare?”

“Yes. I also enjoyed how you, me, and Lárus slept while we traveled back home.”

While we slept in the wilderness, Lárus, Róstran, and I merged into one pile of fur. My tail wagged slightly that Róstran enjoyed those moments of my twin brother and I getting closer to him. “Sure, you can.” Smiling, I moved to the side, allowing Róstran to enter, and I shut the door. “Umm, how come you didn’t ask Lárus?”

It didn’t take much for me to know that Róstran’s timidness increased from the question. “Uhh, just between you and me, his snores are comparable to male Tiger-Seals’ mating calls.”

It was understandable that my blood-related sibling snored loudly; I had grown accustomed to it in the shack, so I wasn’t bothered during the nights roughing it. It was amusing to hear Róstran’s comparison that I had to chuckle a few times.

My tail thumped hard and fast when I perceived Róstran utter as we laid in my bed, “Night, sister.”

“Night, brother.”

I actually stayed awake from a tingling sensation or butterflies in my stomach while Róstran slept with his back towards me. It was weird since my heart stopped, and Lárus and I took it a minor step or two further when we slept earlier. However, I shrugged it off, believing that it had been a while since I slept naked or in my underwear. I suffered in my regular clothes on the trip back home while my parents and two oldest stepbrothers were comfortable being nude while sleeping.

Just when I thought I had obtained some sleep, I was alert, sensing nearby movement and sounds. Róstran had an identical or different dream, and it was distressing him. Yeah, I should’ve asked permission from him, knowing that he loathed being touched by anyone outside of mom and dad, but the side driving me believed it was alright since he called me sister for the first time. I was subtle to not disturb him as I placed my hands on his shoulders. Remembering the lullabies mom sang when my twin sibling and I were pups, I began to sing as soothingly as possible like she used to. Soon, Róstran’s trembles disappeared, paving the way to my rest, and he appeared cute in his tranquil state as I closed my eyes.

 

Feel free to favorite and comment, If you enjoy the story, you can support me on Patreon or SubscribeStar and be three chapters ahead when you subcribe. 

 

https://subscribestar.adult/sephir0th05

https://www.patreon.com/sephir0th05?fan_landing=true

3