Chapter 8: Memorabilia
240 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Eight: Memorabilia
(Meztag 28th-Kwathstag 5th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

The next day, my stepdad gave his youngest children his decision. We were to assist in relocating items in the shack to the mansion. I grimaced internally at the prospect of returning to my original home. On the flip side, he would treat us at Carnivorous Hangout as a reward for getting rid of the Hawk Spiders.

Simple was the most convivial term I could come up with for the village of Kelna. In truth, I considered it boring in every category. None of the residents seemed to mind that there was nothing to do in the settlement for entertainment aside from jumping off a giant boulder into a small lake nearby. I tried it once on a dare from Lárus, never would do it again. Farming was the primary occupation, hunting being a close second, although there wasn't enough land for every household to plant seeds. Since cooperation was vital, they were friendlier compared to more significant civilizations. Some were generous to assist mom, Lárus, and me in the shack despite what she did.

As I walked through the village, I was reminded how forsaken it was in the Alpha Prime's view. It was poor, and it showed in the buildings, granted my former house made them appear like luxury mansions. Every item was jerry-rigged from scraps in order to survive. I heard plenty from the town-folks in Álfsandur about the backwater nature of Kelna and its citizens, including stereotypes of residents. They referred to the village as Oræsöð, a realm where forgotten spirits gather to rot for eternity without any chance to move to a different world, and I agreed with that statement. The villagers had no opportunity to leave unless they got lucky, like mom, marrying an upper-class member or Alpha. I could sense its attempt at reclaiming one of its stolen souls while I stayed in Kelna, and I wanted to leave. Maybe the people's blatant, hostile attitude or indifference towards my biological family and me regardless of merging with Brákfur was influenced by this place. In spite of terrible conditions, the villagers were content with their situations, although one of them was bold enough to express displeasure by writing, "Faer damns the Alpha Prime," on a pile of the rubbish while I walked by it on one of two roads. That was probably the only positive aspect of the neglect, getting away with some illegal activities.

It was second nature to me for navigating the woods around Kelna, and I knew every tree, log, and other natural element of the environment. Then, there was Lárus's scent from markings, and no different aroma came close to matching the stench of pee that proclaimed his dominion over the land. At least my personal asylum remained untouched as I walked past it, appreciating the little details I did to personalize it.

Then, the monstrosity and tormentor of my life reared its ugly head. It was small, shorter than any building in Kelna, crudely built out of metal scraps. My list of complaints about the shack went far. The stove was the only source of heat during winter and cooking food even though it performed dangerously at those tasks. The beds were uncomfortable, and there was a lack of dividers for privacy. For bathroom purposes, mom, Lárus, and I primarily relied on the trees and brush to relieve ourselves and a nearby creek for bathing, which sucked during the cold parts of the year because the designated room inside would fail constantly. I could go on and on about what I hated about the structure.

The inside of the shack transformed into a chaotic mess as mom, Lárus, Róstran, myself, and a couple of other assistants sorted through various items from the storage room. We had to step aside to avoid getting buried by the falling mountain of junk. There were three categories the items would either enter: bring over to the mansion for keeping, sell or donate, and burn. It became apparent quickly the third option would receive the vast majority of items because they were handmade with available resources, so they had no monetary value or sentimental and would not be helpful to anyone else.

As I separated the junk, I rediscovered some that resonated with me. I pulled out clothes that would fit a pup like I was, provided that the holes disappeared, so I tossed those I deemed salvageable to the donate pile. The ones that were too tattered went to the third slot. I fell into the groove of launching items into the last section because I wanted to incinerate every last remnant of this part of my life away. An object made me do a double-take while I was about to throw it away forever. It was a doll--a crudely made doll consisting primarily of sticks, a colossal acorn for its head, and pebbles for a face. The memories of me as a pup playing outside with it around my little hangout were at the forefront, and I had to wipe my eyes a bit. Instead of doing the usual thing of burning it, I secretly hid it on my body. Right in the exact spot as the stick figure was another doll. The professional craftsmanship was an obvious sign that mom purchased it somehow, wondering how many years she paid for it. It and the primitive one were always together even while inside the storage room, so I reunited them on my body, and I hid another item I found a while later.

Everybody received an hour's break for lunch. I went over to the only spot I always did for solitude, noticing indicators that a couple of squirrels made the tree their home. Resting against the trunk, I looked up at the branches I used to climb on, breaking an arm occasionally from misjudging a tree limb. I took out a bantam book, flipping through the pages vertically. Each paper contained a drawing, starting with the most puppyish. Most of the starting pictures were unrecognizable; I was able to discern what I believed to be me, Lárus, and our mom. What's this figure? I thought as I stared at the fourth person, possibly sensing a hint of hostility from it. The art became more refined and beautiful as I progressed through the book. There were drawings depicting nature from the imagination or around the shack and better depictions of my brother and mother. I had to pause when I arrived at a superior version of me, appreciating and marveling at the details it had of me despite only being my head. Did I really appear like that?

"I figured you would be here." My eyes glanced up from the book, observing Lárus and Róstran.

"As always, Lárus, I'm able to find peace here, unlike our old dwelling." Lárus sat on my left, and I handed him the book. "Here you go."

My twin sibling's eyes lit up as he recognized it. "Hey, that's the book with my drawings in it," he said excitedly, flipping through the pages. "Faer, these earlier attempts are terrible."

"You can draw, Lárus?" Róstran inquired.

Lárus nodded. "It kept me entertained while living around here."

"I used to dabble in drawing and became decent but certainly to not your degree. How were you able to draw like this?" Róstran pointed at one of the more artful pictures.

"Practice... lots of practice, which I had plenty of time off. I haven't drawn in a while. I forgot how much I enjoyed it, and I didn't know you draw, Róstran."

"As I said, I enjoy many activities that aren't typical of male Fenri like us."

"You should return to it, Lárus," I spoke.

"I should though I'll be rusty to start." Lárus's eyes diverted from the book towards mine. "Maybe you could help inspire me." My nose flared, and I turned red as he raised his eyebrows at me several times, knowing what he was most likely alluding to. I slugged him in the arm while he chuckled.

"What's this supposed to represent?" Róstran asked, pointing at the unknown figure I had questions about also. He was sitting on my right at this time.

Lárus frowned, uttering a brief, low growl. "My and Kaera's father." He left it at there.

After the break, it didn't take much time to finish sorting the rubble in the shack. I rescued some precious items, Lárus recovered his prized possessions, and our mother saved her treasured personalty, saving the most out of us. The trash pile became the tallest by a long shot, as I predicted. In my opinion, we should've burned the junk inside the shack to get rid of the most relics of a time I want to forget, but mom wanted the structure spared in case another Fenri needed shelter in the future. Still, it was euphoric to observe the fire erase the vast majority of the crud outside the edifice as she did the honors of igniting the pile.

Mom thought it would be best to say goodbye at one final place near the shack before returning home. Leading the way, she brought everyone to a tiny lake secluded from nearby settlements. It was the primary location where she and her twins bathed when we lived around here. We used to swim naked together when Lárus and I were pups. Then, the three of us did it separately before he and I were matured. I knew this spot for a different reason. It was the site of him saving me from the gelid water when I was around seven or eight. Come to think of it, I had a bit of an adventurous spirit even in the present day.

The time spent at the lake was brief, and everybody in the group went back to Kelna once the fire was secured. I noticed my twin sibling glance back at the shack a few instances. We donated the items we had no use for but believed they had utility for someone else to the residents. A portion of them actually went to the people that assisted mom, my brother, and me. Most of Kelna's citizens weren't interested in the offerings, so we were stuck with them until the opportunity to go to Álfsandur arrived to bestow them to the burghers or sell them to a shop.

By the time we returned to the mansion, dad was agitated by something, fuming by grumbling obscenities while pacing back and forth near the main entrance. His fur was erect, and the assistance stayed clear from him. Crumpled in his right hand was a piece of paper.

"What's wrong, honey?" Mom inquired. Dad didn't register her presence as the vulgar tirade continued. Damn, did he have the military's tongue on him. She had to shake some sense into him. "Get ahold of yourself; tell me what's wrong, dear."

"The fucking Alpha Prime, that's what. Faer damn his soul to Oræsöð or Hljöðgýr." The situation must've been serious enough to piss dad off to that extent.

The shaking transitioned into embracing dad, and mom entered into her tender, motherly side she used to do when her offspring were having a tantrum. "Calm down, Brákfur; you're not in the right mindset. Calm down; I'm here." It took a moment, but her mate calmed himself down. "There you go. Better?"

"Better... sorry about that."

"It's alright. Can you tell me what happened?"

"I read the Alpha Prime's letter. The short version is I'm supposed to oversee negotiations between Canir, Rusask, and Kosüvain in the Káyüts' land so Canir could annex Kosüvain. The problem is the timing; I won't be around to see the birth of my pups and love them."

"Can you refuse? Surely an Alpha of your stature should have some wiggle room."

"You're right; I do, but I can't escape this. You heard from the Alpha Prime himself at Janas Dyser's concert that he had an important mission for me. He was wise to not tell me right then and there. I sent a response to him with the exact bloodhawk that delivered the letter, so it should arrive fast. Basically, I requested a temporary delay to be with you and the pups when you go into labor and deliver them. Surely, he must be benevolent enough to grant it to me after encountering you and observing your state."

Mom gave Dad a long kiss on the lips. "I'm positive the Alpha Prime will grant your request, and I won't blame you if circumstances prohibit you from observing me giving birth and desiring to be with your pups."

"I apologize for the sudden, unfortunate news."

Mom had a look on her visage that conveyed she had a dirty idea. "No need for that though, if you insist," her next smooch became more passionate and erotic from how dad growled in excitement, releasing between thirty seconds to a minute later, "I could use your touch for a while." Without caring about the other Fenri in the room, she stripped to her underwear as she ambulated to her and father's bedroom. Before she disappeared from view, she left her bra behind. "Feel free to be as physical as you wish, Bráksy." His aroused growl became louder, and he followed her, stripping completely naked before disappearing. The door shut a couple seconds later. My imagination went wild at what sexual acts they performed on each other. All I knew was they exerted more force on each other, judging by the sound emanating from the chamber.

I was struck by boredom for the rest of today and the following days. To avoid insanity, I took upon my brother's offer to jog on the trails in the back of the house. We've done it several times in the past though we got more serious about it, adapting it to our routine. Attached to the jog was resting at a spot we converted to our hideout, a small cavern near the lake, glossing over the prurient pictures in Lárus's books with a couple of smuggled lanterns for light. There was a shortcut we discovered recently that drastically reduced the time to complete the trail, giving us a more significant opportunity for longer masturbation sessions.

Around the 5th of Kwathstag, the heat and humidity struck again. Believing I had privacy, I snuck to the pool, removing every stitch off my body. I dove in the deep end, commencing my skinny dip in the cool, refreshing water. I swam for Faer knew how long, enjoying the liquid on my naked body as I floated on the surface, and I closed my eyes.
My ears detected a disturbance heading my way. Unfortunately, it was near and approaching fast, so I only had sufficient time to cover my breasts with my arms, turning away from the source. I glanced over, observing my shirtless twin brother walking to the pool. His tail wagged possibly because I was exposed, readily available to reveal my nude figure to him at any time. I was flustered by my predicament; it was embarrassing but also exhilarating to be naked in front of someone, especially my brother, no less since I transitioned into wearing clothes years ago.

"What are you doing here, Lárus?" I inquired while standing in the middle of the pool, not maintaining as calm of a voice as I desired.

"Dad gave the stepbrothers and me a break from splitting wood, so I figured I would snag a quick dip," he answered. There was some nervousness in his tone, but he appeared calmer than me. Dad wasn't cocksure that the Alpha Prime would grant his request to be with his mate during her giving birth, so he was occupied in building cribs, fixing the nursery room, and other preparations for his pups arrival before he left for Kosüvain, having his sons and stepsons aiding him. In addition, dad wanted to start on a pile of firewood for the upcoming winter. "Excuse me for just a moment. Turn around, please."

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed. I averted my gaze as Lárus pulled his pants down, hearing him splash a few seconds later. The sight of his clothes confirmed that he was naked as me, and he surfaced, spitting water from his mouth. "I'm still here, you know."

"I know, which is why I'm in the buff. I figured it wouldn't be fair that I would be in my underwear, at least while you're naked. As long as I'm on this side, you're on the other, and we don't submerge ourselves, we shouldn't have to worry about showing bits of fur we're not ready to reveal yet."

We soaked at our respective ends of the pool for a few minutes in silence. I stared at my sibling as he had his elbows on the edge. He was acting nonchalant while gazing at the sky while I was a concoction of nervousness and excitement at the situation. Here we were, both naked in the swimming pool as brother and sister. As crazy as it sounded, this experience overthrew the times we masturbated with our backs touching each other. Although the water obscured his figure, I had seen enough of Lárus to know he had the perfect body while there was one flaw with mine, especially when I compared myself to mom and the females from the photos like the auburn Fenri. I wished my breasts were a touch smaller.

"Hey, sister," Lárus broke my thought.

"What is it?" I asked.

"When I finish helping dad, you want to go on the trail today?"

Even though the water drowned my vaginal juices, the suggestion still made me moist like it always did, and I had a tingling sensation in my stomach. My tail wagged on its own accord, the perverted side of me knowing what usually followed during a run on the trail. "Sure. Can I ask you something?"

Lárus turned his head toward me. "Go ahead."

"Were you serious about me rising to the top if I posed for photos to submit to those porn books?"

"Yes, I was."

"Are you sure you're not just saying that to please me?"

Lárus proceeded to swim up to me, looking directly at my eyes while on my right. Against the urge to flee, I froze in place. My heart palpitated faster, and my arousal elevated; his masculine scent and sweat didn't mitigate them. I kept telling myself that I was in a dream even though he didn't advance further. I knew that I was in reality, and this moment would exacerbate my salacious fantasies. "Remember the picture of you from my drawings- not the puppyish ones?" I nodded. "Even with my refined skill, I couldn't bullshit every single step to produce that quality. That is 100% the real you; not any part of it came from my imagination. Call me a creep, but I drew that picture of you while you were occupied that day."

"Thanks."

"I'm thinking about sharpening my drawing skill soon. Once I do, I want to draw you again, but not just any picture. Whenever you feel comfortable, I'll draw you your true self, your real beauty, meaning no stitch on you like right now."

I inhaled deeply through my nose as I contemplated his proposition. "I'll think on it." Lárus nodded, and he swam back, hoisting himself out of the pool. I blushed as I got a decent view of his firm, bare ass while he walked away with his clothes.

It was late in the day when Lárus and I arrived at our hideout. We went straight to our usual, which meant viewing the lecherous material while touching ourselves with our backs against each other. I mainly masturbated as a show of solidarity with him since my heat wasn't an issue, so I wasn't vigorous at caressing my vulva, labia, or any part of my genitals. Still, I got the tingles in my stomach from the touches like I was in my cycle. He was deep in his session, deriving from his growls.

I heard the unmistakable sign of Lárus reaching his climax, even perceiving his semen landing on the ground. Mine, naturally, didn't arrive. While waiting for his penis to shroud itself, he glanced at the one book we ended up sharing during our session, and it contained the same auburn Fenri with her Direfenri partner.

"You have an attraction towards them," Lárus spoke.

"We have a preference towards them," I responded," and how could we not? The two are naturals." As I inspected the page further, I noticed a series of words at the bottom, right corner of the page, essentially offering gratitude towards a particular guild for giving the opportunity for the company to draw its members. "Know what the Wolfpack guild is?"

"Beats me, but, apparently, it doesn't mind the sexual activities portrayed by these books."

Since the sun was about to disappear over the horizon, Lárus took measures into his own hands, washing his crotch from a nearby body of water. He jumped in place multiple times as he tried to stuff his erection in his pants. Instead of hiding the evidence from our parents, I studied the pages with the female Fenri and male Direfenri further while walking home. If Lárus said that I was as gorgeous as her or better, then I better find out for sure despite the alarms going off in my head.

"Lárus."

"Yes, sister?"

"When you get better at drawing, I'm willing to pose nude for your next picture."

Feel free to vote, favorite, comment, and spread the word.

You can also be three chapters ahead or read the upcoming segment a week earlier when you subscribe to Patreon or Subscribestar. Feel free to click on one of the links below

https://www.patreon.com/sephir0th05

https://subscribestar.adult/sephir0th05

2