Chapter 9: The Red Zone
267 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: The Red Zone

(Kwathstag 10th Year 665 of the 4th Age)

I spent the beginning part of the day in my room after breakfast, reading a book from dad’s library called Embraced by the Wild. From what I’ve read so far, the story was about a male Human pup living with wild animals after his village was destroyed in a raid. The words were bland, not allowing me to immerse myself into the world, not to mention they were in primitive language, and the sentence structures were confusing. Long story short, I found it tedious and confusing to continue reading further.

A knock on the door became my saving grace, giving me an immediate escape route. Fear gripped me briefly as I made sure the wanton books I inherited from my twin sibling were hidden. Feeling safe that my secret was secured, I walked to the door, opening it, and dad was on the other side.

“Your mother, brothers, and I are heading to Álfsandur for shopping. You want to join us?”

“Sure,” I answered, my tail wagging with avidity. I felt trapped from staying at home for the past several days, so I yearned to explore a bit.

“We’re leaving in a few minutes.”

Everybody soon arrived in town, stepping out from the carriage. Mom had the desire to be naked, so she had no clothes on during the ride, and dad and Dágfárik were also nude. More power to them, I thought. We stuck together for the first half of the trip, gathering ingredients for future suppers. I doubt that I would ever tire from checking out the food market; there were always plenty of products that caught my interest.

The fusion of various aromas entered my nostrils before the sector emerged in my view: fresh fruits and vegetables, raw meat, prepared snacks, and a few spices. I’ve been there multiple times, and on each occasion, I encountered a horde of Fenri purchasing items. Today was no different, even busier than typical.

Mom bought the fruits and vegetables first, heading towards the meat. Out of the plethora of scents in the air, nothing made my mouth water more than the smell of flesh, awakening my primal urge to devour it. Probably, only caramel could match it. As my family and I walked with her, I noticed what the market lacked: bread and fish. The spices from outside the border were rare also, costing a hefty amount of coin. Once she selected a couple of medicinal herbs to help with her pregnancy, she wanted to try, and most likely buy, some clothes, and that was when the group divided into two. She and I were together, and she reassured dad that we would be safe by wielding the exact weapon from the Hawk-Spider-incident, demonstrating her capabilities. Knowing what she would inspect eventually from every time she went for clothes, I wanted to be with her since I mainly needed to upgrade my underwear. In addition, I believed that my supply of panties was becoming less for some reason.

Following my mother to where she wanted to buy clothes, I encountered an identical sign from the particular section of the beach in Akuvöllur. It heralded that the upcoming sector is a Red Zone, an area where salacious items primarily reside. However, the sign wasn’t meant for that; instead, it was to alert people that mated couples could engage in sex in public, so the romantic dyads won’t have to worry about minors observing them, according to my parents when we were in Akuvöllur. For the daredevils, they could copulate anywhere they wanted as long as no pups were around, risking breaking the law should a young whelp discover them. I’ve witnessed pairs have coitus in public outside the Red Zones from time to time, but the numbers increased exponentially after spending several minutes inside one. The nudity increased also, but that was minor since a Fenri could be naked throughout its entire life unless it was on school property.

As I wandered the streets with my mother, I observed a myriad of sexual techniques and positions on full display from the mated couples. Some of them had a captive audience, which they didn’t mind. I was in a storm of confusion as the penises penetrated the vaginas or assholes, processing the conservative testimonies from the church and the liberal attitude from the populace. The two extreme ends of the spectrum combined into one convoluted mess of edicts.

Staying true to her habits, mom led me to a business that had bras and panties on torso replicas on full display to the public, and vestal was not even remotely in the words to describe the undergarments. What in the world did I involve myself? I thought as I entered into the realm of indecency, the initial shock almost forcing me to back out immediately. The store was dimly lit, filled with clothing that I doubt we're meant to wear every day and in public, and that was just the tip of the iceberg from what I could descry.

Mom waved at a female Fenri with light-grey fur, and she reciprocated the gesture from behind the counter. Abaft, the other Fenri was a male counterpart with a red, natural coat, and it didn’t take long to realize he was humping the grey-furred Fenri. The Red Zone lived up to its reputation, yet again.

“Afternoon, Brýngerður,” mom greeted one of the two Fenri.

The female version was the one to respond. “Nice to see you again, Hlédís,” she huffed from the vigorous pounding on her rear. “What can I help you with?”

“Nothing at this time that would force you to cease your intercourse with your mate. My daughter, Kaera, needs some underwear, so I’m showing her your products. Speaking of which, any fresh merchandise available?”

“Not at this time, unfortunately. Have fun with your daughter while you two are here.” The grey Fenri arched her body upward, moaning, “Oh, Faer, that’s the spot. Fuck me harder, Hylur.”

“With pleasure,” the virile Fenri grunted, pressing Brýngerður further onto the counter that it appeared he was flattening her, picking up his thrusts.

Leaving the sexually active pair to its procreation, my mother brought me over to a selection of bras and panties, instantly trying the first dyad on. The bra had no cups on it, allowing the nipples and a portion of its enlarged breasts to slip through, and the panties were too tiny in her opinion as she looked dissatisfied and dejected. Aggrandizing the sentiments further, her gravid form prohibited her from wearing some undergarments entirely. She tried on a plethora of underwear in various combinations, each resulting in different versions of responses that had the core emotion of crestfallen. Each panty came in distinct degrees of lace to solid fabric ratio and had one color or a design pattern. I was more impressed by the intricate patterns on the lacier variants of panties, and witnessing mom trying the undergarments excited me. The way she presented her slit a few times to me left me wondering if she was deliberate and too into it.

“Someday, soon,” I barely heard mom mumble while she stared at bras that covered more of the torso than typical. Her eyes were fixated on me next. “Ok, Kaera, time for you to try some on.”

I looked around the chamber, searching for any dedicated spots for privacy. I presumed mom would try out underwear in the open since she opted to be naked in public, but I desired seclusion, and I couldn’t find any area fit for solitude. “Um, are there spots where I can change in private, mom?”

“I believe you already know the answer. This is the best spot right now.” Yep, it was a definite no, and there were other Fenri of both genders in the shop besides the pair having sex behind the counter. Brýngerður yipped loudly each time Hylur thrusted into her vagina. Having way too many people who could observe me strip made me feel nervous, and mom hugged me. “I promise it’s not as bad as you make it out to be if you give it a chance. Right now, it’s just us over here, so you have nothing to worry about.”

“You’re sure?”

“We’re females, so we already know what we possess, after what I showed you minutes ago, and you were practically naked every day as a young pup in the shack. Rest assured that I would unleash my maternal wrath on anybody that decides to poke fun at you. They’ll receive the full force of my supercharged fury.”

I took the most manageable steps first, removing the first layer of clothing till I was in my underwear. Glancing around the room to make sure nobody intended on relocating to where mom and I were, I took off my bra, followed by my panties, even parting my legs to give mom an unobstructed view of my vulva. My heart raced during the process, beating even faster when I was exposed to someone else in years, regardless of whether it was my naked, pregnant mother or not. I calmed myself down, taking deep breaths instead of rapid. It was nerve-wracking being only in my fur for sure, although I would be lying if I didn’t admit it was a bit thrilling. So far, so good.

Mom handed me a pair of underwear to try on first. It matched the color of my dark-black-colored bra and panties though this fresh set transitioned from solid fabric to lacy as the stitches went from front to back. The material was soft and luxurious, but they felt small. Not to mention that the coverage was less than my usual intimate attires. I would wear the new pair on occasions that I wanted to spice the night up and make my mate hornier than average. I totally would keep this set in the back of my mind.

The following set had no lace whatsoever and bright blue. The bra covered less than the first, and that was where I stopped. I gave my mother the ‘you can’t be serious’ look as I pulled the panties with my thumbs. Aside from the patch of stitch that was supposed to cover my crotch, I hoped, it was composed of thin string. The best I could describe it as if the designer took two waistbands and sewn them together to the patch. Due to her insistence, I tried the panty on, and my groin was barely hidden behind the fabric, feeling like one of the females from the pornographic pictures. Definitely not comfortable enough to wear this in the foreseeable future.

As I waited in the nude for mom to hand me my next set, a few feminine Fenri and a couple of masculine Fenri came to where we were. I instinctively concealed my breasts and genitals with my hands as they went by me, and they tried some of the underwear; even the males had effeminate undergarments on. I found it bizarre at first that masculine Fenri would wear panties and, sometimes, bras, but I was in the minority since no one raised objections. Then, I found myself turned on as I stared at other males with muscular or slender builds around the shop as they wore feminine underwear in front of their female companions, getting aroused by the taller brawnier versions. Some that had confidence about their epicene appearances were posing in front of them, displaying their bulges. I shook off the image of Lárus wearing panties at least, distracting myself by talking to mom.

“I didn’t know that these kinds of underwear were suited for males.”

“They’re not, for the most part,” mom answered. “Most feminine undergarments would fit them with a bit of discomfort. Sometimes, a male could get lucky, finding a perfect match for underwear meant for the opposite gender. There is a trend for panties and bras being more suitable for virile members since there’s a realization that they appear seductive in them.”

“But why would boys take an interest in girly underwear?”

“It’s a kink for some of them. A portion tries it a couple of times to experiment and never do it again. Some prefer the feeling of wearing them that they will wear them full-time. A few do it to spice up the night they have sex with their partner and please her. I am making slow progress at getting your stepfather to buy some feminine underwear for himself to wear while breeding me.” The image of dad in a bra and panties would never leave my head. Much appreciations, mom, for adding fuel to my fantasy of males with a muscular physique in effeminate undergarments. “Since they’re not harming anyone or causing an uproar by wearing panties and possibly bras, they are free to do so.” We heard Brýngerður yelp louder and longer than ever as she achieved her orgasm, everyone pausing what they were doing. Mom returned to the task at hand. “Anyway, heads up.” She tossed me my next set.

Noticing the group that moved closer to mom and I hadn’t left, and the members could see me clearly, I heaved a sigh as I bent down to pick up the underwear, exposing my boobs and pussy for anyone in front of me. I expected a reaction of any kind, primarily negative, preparing myself for it. To my confusion, the group was pococurante about my nudity. Shrugging my shoulders, I slowly added the red, lacy bra and panty on my svelte physique. Mom must’ve given me these because of the party members. The bra had no cups for my tits, and the panty had an opening around my crotch, so my breasts and vulva were still visible to them. One of the males in front of me also had crotchless panties, parading his erect penis and balls to his group, and Brýngerður and her mate commenced their next round in coitus.

The group’s lack of response about my naked body, despite the numerous looks at my tits and genitalia, filled me with confidence as mom and I spent close to an hour, possibly more, sampling the selections. I was the opposite of tranquil; I was more excited than nervous about participating in public nudity for the first time. For the part of my excitement that I had no control over, there were the sounds of Brýngerður getting plowed by Hylur providing fuel. Hylur still had his spouse bent over the counter with the twist of holding her arms back like he was arresting her, sometimes spanking her fundament that was followed with her yelp. Yet, I wasn’t blatant like my mother at presenting my bosoms and vagina in various poses.

Under Brýngerður’s guidance through her huffs, I followed mom towards the back, where she said the sexy lingerie for pregnant Fenri was. As we ambulated, I noticed all sorts of equipment like a ball or a bone attached to a leather belt of sorts. There were actual cuffs like the guards would utilize on criminals and hand restraints that were fluffier. I couldn’t describe the remainders.

We continued to try more underwear, and sometimes mom and I would assist each other, mainly her, when I tried on bras that shrouded more than my boobs. The materials felt better than my standard underwear every single time, so I couldn’t leave without one. I had to act fast as she selected a couple of erotic lingerie dedicated for an enceinte Fenri.

I chose the pair that was identical to the first set I tried, albeit red instead of black. We got to the register, watching Hylur fuck his wife aggressively against the wall. Around a minute or two went by before he forced his knot inside his mate’s vagina, for how ever many times it went to-- I lost count.

Mom purchased her items and mine, and we were out in the streets, becoming surprised at how much time we spent inside the business, so we had to hurry to our next destination. Along with the new attire, I had my regular clothes in my hands instead of wearing them as we briskly walked past more Fenri having sex. It was liberating that I was less afraid of being naked in front of anyone, family or not, as nobody paid any attention to mom and me.

In stark contrast to the offerings from the Red Zone, the following store my mother and I entered contained ordinary clothes and underwear, which elated me. It was where I had her make the most purchases for me. The dresses were in the correct sizes since my old clothes were a tad too small. If I could combine the soft, silky material of the underwear from Brýngerður’s store and the adequate coverage from this emporium’s selections, I would be one happy Fenri as I tried what few undergarments I could. This shop contained no lacy bras and panties, and I picked two sets that were in one hue and two pairs with patterns on them. Like the last shop, I noticed virile Fenri trying feminine underwear either in front of other people or in seclusion. Since mom and I had to rendezvous with the rest of our family, I slipped into my normal clothes before heading outside while she remained nude.

While mom and I headed back to our family, I had a question I wanted to ask her because she would understand my problem better than anyone else. I had a tingling sensation in my stomach and crotch since this morning, and I knew it was a harbinger of my heat for two days. While she and dad demonstrated sex in front of me, Lárus, and Róstran, my parents told me my heat would increase each time I didn’t mate with a male. It was true, but I didn’t think my heat would amplify that rapidly. The thought of increasing my potion’s potency and awful or adding more dosage before my cycle made me nauseous. I didn’t want to consume more of my medicine every estrus cycle till it was time for my Mating Ceremony. Even when I was not in heat, all the sensations associated with it would flare up whenever I viewed someone or something hot and sexy, mainly my stud of a twin brother, not to mention the steamy dreams and fantasies I've frequently been having.

“Can I ask you a question, mom?”

My mother turned her head toward me as we walked. “What is it, sweetheart?”

“Did you have sex with another male while you were away from the shack prior to mating with Brákfur?”

“I’ll be honest; there were times where I came close to acting on my temptations. However, I managed to hold back.”

“So, what did you do when your heat activated while we lived in our old home?”

“Why the sudden interest in my sex life?” I remained silent until mom spoke again after a moment. “It’s about your heat, isn’t it?”

“Yes, mom; it’s already getting strong.”

“We’ll head over to Tandri after we regroup with the rest of our family, and he can prescribe a different potion or increase the dosage or potency of the one you’re currently taking.”

“But, I hate taking it. It tastes horrible, and the side effects suck ass.”

“I know it does, although it helps suppress your urge. Believe me when I say that you don’t want some male to impregnate you before your Mating Ceremony.”

“Did you ingest any medicine for your heat while raising Lárus and me?”

“Y-yes.”

I could tell that mom was hiding something. “Really? You managed to find someone in Kelna gracious enough to donate the potion to you every month for multiple years?” She started to get emotional. I observed tears forming in her eyes. “I’m sorry that I pushed too far. I just want to know how you tamed your heat for many years without the potion or from mating. Is there a way to trick your body into thinking you just had intercourse without actually having a male shove his penis and squirt semen inside you?”

Mom took some deep breaths before replying without looking at me. “I’ve masturbated, meaning I had sex with myself only. Trust me, it’s not effective as you think it could possibly be. I barely achieved my orgasm with my fingers and objects that looked safe to insert into my pussy, and my heat still persisted. By the time I was granted permission to rejoin society, I could barely restrain myself from ravaging a male before the Mating Ceremony and screwed my opportunity further. In fact, I most likely conceived during the event due to how long my heat raged on. Even though you execrate your potion, it is the best method available. Just please continue to use it until you graduate from school and complete your Mating Ceremony.”

Reluctantly, I nodded, not enthusiastic by mom’s answer; it took considerable effort to move my head. I was in a foul mood when we reunited with Dad, my twin brother, and the stepbrothers, and mom explained to dad what occurred earlier. We made a brief stop at the apothecary while returning to the carriage. Tandri was occupied with putting potions on the empty shelves and cases labeled with mature ratings and dire warnings, smiling at us when we entered.

“It’s great to see you again, friends,” Tandri uttered, proceeding to hug everyone. He noticed mom’s rotund belly. “And Faer has blessed you with pups. Congratulations. May Faer bless for your delivery to be uneventful and for your pups' future.”

“Thank you,” mom replied.

“What can I do for you?”

“Kaera needs an update to her potion,” dad answered. “The strength of the current one is no match against her heat.”

“I can do that, no problem. I must warn you, though, about the increased risk of undesired side effects as I amplify the potency.” I did not need to hear that, holding back my remonstrance.

“Well, if Kaera’s anything like Hlédís, it’s for the best.”

“Give me twenty minutes to an hour to brew a superior version.”

While we waited, my twin sibling beckoned me over to a secluded area. He was jubilant and excited by his smile and how restless he was. “What has you in a cheerful mood and fills you with energy?”

“Hrafnir gave me a secret gift by mail,” Lárus answered with excitement.

My mind defaulted to one option because it was the only present I knew of between Lárus and Hrafnir. “Did he really?”

“Mmm-hmm.” Lárus nodded.

A tiny portion in the back of my mind couldn’t believe how much my brother corrupted me so far as I, too, was enthusiastic about enjoying the gift. Perhaps it would provide my much-needed cure. “You have to show it to me tonight.”

Lárus wagged his finger at me. “Nuh-uh-uh.”

Why not?” I asked with a hint of fury in my inflections.

Like a typical brother, Lárus stared at me with a shit-eating grin on his face. “Because I’m older, and that means I get time with it first. Obviously, tonight would be the earliest opening to use it, so it won’t be for a couple of days before you see it.”

I hated my sibling for how much he could get under my skin just as much as I loathe myself for allowing him. “I was only two minutes behind you.” To reinforce my response, I slugged him hard in his right shoulder, growling as I tackled him like I used to when we were pups. He giggled this time, which was unusual, as he managed to get on top of me.

“That’s enough, you two,” dad spoke in his authoritative, fatherly voice from across the room without looking before Lárus and I got started. “Unless you want to pay for any damaged goods in this shop.”

I got up once Lárus got up, accepting his hand. “I’ll kick your ass in the arena back home.”

“Bring it on, little sister.”

Would Faer turn a blind eye if a sibling sent an annoying sibling to Hljöðgýr? Would he understand my plight? Lárus defused my anger with an embrace and a kiss on the cheek. My cheeks burned, and the butterflies returned. Nah, Lárus deserves a better fate, I thought.

My remedy for my heat took half an hour to complete. Tandri had me ingest it immediately, warning me that I would suffer my estrus for one day before it would activate and for the possibility of worse stomach cramps than typical. He should’ve alerted me about the foul taste. Fucking Faer, it tasted worse than my previous potions. I didn’t know if the ingredients contributed to the revolting flavor or the warm temperature. My stomach agreed with my sentiment as my family, and I returned home, gurgling uncontrollably. Unfortunately, I couldn’t upchuck and be done with the concoction earlier.

2