Chapter 10: Heat Wave
288 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you for those that favorited, commented, and voted so far.

Chapter length: 5,959 words.

Chapter 10: Heat Wave

(Kwathstag 11th-18th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

The next day, I fulfilled my promise to my brother at the arena. He landed a couple of solid hits... ok, he got me good plenty of times, but I was victorious. Dad declared me the winner as he oversaw us spar after asking permission from him. Lárus and I fell into our old habits from our Direfenri blood as we fought, which meant the injuries covered all over our bodies and were worse than a brawl between standard Fenri. Still, there were zero animosities between us as we helped each other limp towards the building.

As a result of my afflictions, the bath worked wonders on my body. Magic was not a common topic of study in Canir, but there had to have been a wizard behind the soothing, hot water with the herbal soap mixed in melting the tension in my muscles. Seeing as I had nothing to fret about for the rest of the day, I relaxed in the bathtub, shutting my eyes while I submerged into the bubbles.


I felt something caress my legs, so I opened my eyes in fear, beholding my twin brother. "Lárus," I shrieked with a hiss, curling my frame to hide my breasts and genitals. "What are you doing here?"

Like the water to my bruises, my nerves dissolved as Lárus kissed my lips. "Relax, sister," he said in a charming, seductive tone. "Let my touches soothe your body." He kissed me again, and I didn't hesitate to reciprocate.

As he pressed his lips against mine, Lárus utilized his left hand to my corresponding tit. My moans went into his mouth, my figure turning to mush. He escalated his kisses each time I matched them, and he increased the force on my breast, even twisting, pinching, and pulling my nipple; I couldn't be more exultant by his attentive care. Just when I thought I would suffocate under his smooch, we separated, breathing heavily.

Without giving me a sufficient break to recuperate my strength, my brother launched his second attack, directing it on my bosoms. Both teats received his hands as he moved them around. One of them would often pause while he suckled my nipple, alternating between each breast. It didn't matter how he put his mouth to work: sucking, flicking my nipples with his tongue or swirling his wet organ on my aureolas. They all felt divine and sapped my vitality, leaving me at his mercy.

All I could do at this point to show Lárus my appreciation was to place my hands on his ass, massaging his firm glutes. I was confused when I sensed a barrier on his fur, lifting it up and realizing what it was. It was panties, and the solid fabric was light blue in tincture. I managed to snag a few minutes of feeling his rump before he moved further into his section of the tub. Odd... I swore he didn't have a matching bra on his brawny body seconds ago.

Lárus inhaled deeply before going underneath the bubbles and water. Puzzlement sat in while I speculated why he did it until I perceived my legs separating apart. He was after my pussy, and I witnessed a mass of fur beneath the liquid move towards my crotch. I tensed up, moaning with euphoria as his tongue caressed my nether lips. Feeling the licks on my vulva, I could tell he concentrated on his work, and I could only huff and yip.

Tiny air bubbles escaped to the surface, bursting instantaneously. Then, more oversized pockets erupted once they reached the top. I thought my brother was at his maximum effort, but I was wrong; he added more vigor to his licks. He must've been able to taste my arousal before it mixed into the water, approving the flavor, and that was the reason behind his surge. With augmented slurps on my vagina came with a new wave of pleasure on my figure, intoxicating me. I was ecstatic that my buildup to my orgasm took less time to reach where I could achieve through masturbation or even exceeding it. At long last, the elusive objective was within sight.

I cried out in miserable agony as the rapturous feeling faded. Lárus breached the water's surface, happily licking his chops. "Why'd you stop?" I inquired with a whine. "I was almost there."

"If you want me to give you what you want, you have to serve me well," my brother responded. He leaned against the wall, resting on his arms while spreading his legs to grant me the perfect view of the tip of his penis poking from underwater. "You know what to do."

Gulping, my right hand barely gripped around my sibling's cock, giving it healthy downstrokes. My other appendage cradled his testicles, his gigantic testicles, gently compressing them and discovering they needed both hands. I shuddered as he growled approvingly of my action. It didn't take much time for precum to leak through his urethra, coating my hand, and I smeared it around his glans. I knew what he wanted from me, so I prepared myself for what was to come.

I took a deep breath, opening my mouth to encapsulate Lárus's dick. The tip took a considerable amount of space in my mouth. Strangely, his flavor tasted like chocolate. I pressed onward, closing my eyes as my head went underwater to suck more of his length. My astonishment at his phallus's size enlarged the further I went, both the length and the girth. How the panties didn't tear to shreds, I would never know. I believed that it would take forever to reach the foundation, the prick already arriving at the back of my throat, and the width widened the farther I was away from the tip. To my amazement, my nose touched his sheath, and his knot wasn't present.

I moved my head vertically on Lárus's penis, not breaking the water's surface. Both of my hands were gently squeezing and playing with his ball and pulling his scrotum. His left hand ran down my back from my cranium. Knowing he couldn't hear my Nakjit-like purr, I wagged my tail to alert him I was gratified he was relishing my effort. Even more of his member emerged, going deeper in my throat. The pets ceased, and I found myself unable to move my head from his sheath. He took control, thrusting into my mouth. The length grew longer to the point his cock couldn't leave my windpipe no matter how far he pulled back. I believed that my air would expire shortly without him realizing I needed to replenish my supply, but he gave me the opportunity, so I emerged to the surface, gasping for air.

Lárus waited till I was ready to proceed and snapped and pointed his fingers. "Get over to the sink, bend over it while you're holding the edges, and lift your tail up for me. It's time for your reward."

I eagerly obeyed his commands, getting out of the tub and walking to the sink. Lifting my tail up was easy because I was wagging it enthusiastically while waiting for my prize. I turned my head over at Lárus while he vacated the bathtub, widening my eyes in amazement at the size of his penis that protruded through the crotchless section of his panties. It was definitely bigger than our stepfather's schlong, but I underestimated by how much. The entire visible length, so far, would extend from his crotch to his knees if it was flaccid, conjecturing that his sheath would be half of his erection at least to contain his actual penis, a decent size for a Kivalian's cock. I could finally discern a bantam bulge forming in his groin. His meaty orbs were the size of oranges, dangling low from his crotch. The erect monstrosity twitched wildly, drooling pre everywhere.

Lárus had his hands above mine, and I was aroused from being beneath the big, dominant Fenri. "Get ready to take all of it," he warned me with a primal gruffness in his voice.

"I highly doubt all of it could fit within me."

"If you couldn't handle my cock in the first place, you wouldn't be here right now serving me. You're more than capable. Now, let me breed you the way a naughty bitch deserves."

As Lárus pulled back enough to pierce me with his massive claymore, I moaned from his penis sliding across my slit. I opened my eyes widely that I imagined they would pop off their sockets as he began to slowly, steadily fill me with his virile meat. "Fuck," was I all I could utter every few seconds while my vagina accommodated the colossal invader. Just when I thought he was near the end, another section of his prick entered me. He shoved the remaining portion full force as he neared the end, the air bolting out of my lungs in one thunderous, rhapsodic, primal yell.

Lárus plowed me hard starting out, grunting loudly as he slammed against my crotch. Not a single instance of his ruts resulted in a whole vacuum in my vagina. I enjoyed every part of it within me, yelping as he thrust more of his dick. His weight pinned me down, and his feral pants were music to my ears. The hot breaths tickled, also.

My hands were soon locked behind me, leaving me more defenseless. My brother's thrusts were more intense than when he began, my arousal flowing from my lower lips, coating his prick. I could sense my buildup rekindled, wishing that he wouldn't stop stuffing me with his personal meat.

"So tight," my sibling grunted approvingly. "I love breeding a tight bitch."

"Don't stop," I begged, receiving a harsh slap and firm squeeze on my ass. My body responded positively to Lárus's actions.

"I've just begun."

There was truth to his words as I felt more of Lárus's penis emerge directly into my pussy. I became delighted when I felt the unmistakable mass collide against my backdoor like it was a battering ram breaking into a city or fortress under siege. His knot was exposed, already too engorged with blood to fit into my vagina, which was fine by me. It meant more time to reach my orgasm while it continued to break my slit's resistance.

At first, I thought my sibling deceived me when he pulled his entire dick out of me, but it vanished quickly as his complete rod penetrated until his knot remained. I was in a distinct position than initially. Elevating off the floor, my body was supported by his strength and the sink. I faced him, observing his hands bend my legs to my head. I was vulnerable to his aggressive kisses as he nipped on and around my neck and breasts. Little actions like the nibbles were necessary towards my orgasm, adding different sources of stimulation to the roaring cauldron. I reciprocated his bantam gestures with my cunt contracting on his schlong and my yips.

I knew Lárus and I were close after spending several minutes fornicating like feral animals. Our sounds devolved into a primitive, loud state that anyone in the domicile could hear, but I didn't care. I wanted what my wild instinct craved, an excellent, healthy, husky stud mating with me to my orgasm and filling me with his semen. Lárus's groove became erratic, fluctuating between the speed in split-second intervals. My vulva was weak enough that he assumed it was prepared for his knot, and, frankly, I shared his sentiment.

"I'm nearly there," Lárus growled.

"Finish me," I said dramatically. "Claim me as your bitch."

Lárus exerted all of his sinews into his final thrust, and I gritted my teeth as my vulva expanded wider than it had ever been. All at once, every emotion that seeped into the fibers in my body and stewed for years exploded in a massive fireball of rapture as my vagina collapsed instantly onto the skinny root of his penis. I howled louder than ever that I feared I ruined my vocal cords for days, and I expelled the highest volume of juice from my cunt. The state of euphoria I was in paled in comparison to the delight of my brother's dick within my love tunnel. It pulsated strongly, and I relished the torrent of semen flooding my uterus, losing count of the discharges. The ejections seemed to have no end in sight, which I had zero complaints until he pulled out of me, showering his cum all over me in thick strands. When he ceased ejaculating, I was drenched in jizz, and the bathroom was a mess. The walls were painted white, and the sperm spewing from my genitalia pooled into a decent puddle on the floor.

True to his word, Lárus was nowhere near finished; his penis, knot and all, still throbbed outside its sheath, all covered in puppy batter and leaking a mixture of pre and actual cum. He pinned me against the tarnished wall, immediately piercing my slit without any restraints. The concoction of our sexual fluids made my personal cave slick, meaning a more minor hindrance to his thrusts. Our primal side never left, so we were reduced to grunts, yips, and huffs while having sex for several minutes. My climax was almost there, and I was prepared for it again.


Faer be damned as I found myself back in the bathtub completely alone. I found out that I was masturbating, pulling my fingers out of my genitals, and I cursed as I sensed my buildup yielded nothing before it faded. A bit of anger filled the void that I was too engrossed in the fantasy to notice the climax and appreciate it if I had one in the first place. It mainly was dread that occupied the empty space as I heard another knock on the door. I panicked that somebody was about to reprimand me for potentially being too boisterous while masturbating and inquire what I was doing. Or worse, it was mom, and she would lambaste me for fingering myself since she would most definitely know what I did because of the conversation we had in Álfsandur's Red Zone.

"Yes?" I uttered.

"Mom's making lunch," Róstran responded from the other side of the door. " She wanted me to let you know so you can consume it fresh and hot."

Whether Róstran was telling the truth or a secret code for my demise, I quickly dried myself, put on my clothes, and got out of the bathroom. Relieving some of my frets, I instantly smelled the spices from yesterday as I left the chamber, hearing the sounds of cooking as I walked towards the kitchen. He and my twin brother were waiting at the table. Mom was preparing lunch, a blend of ground beef and whole peas from what I could discern as she tossed them in the air from the pan. She had better nerves than me as she stood near the heat in the nude. Dad and the stepbrothers walked in a minute later from distinct angles, and dad had a disappointed look on his face.

"Just in time," mom spoke without turning away from the food. "Lunch is almost finished."

"Smells delicious," dad responded. "What is it?"

"Some cuisine from Hu-Jan. It sounded appealing from what I heard from the spice merchant yesterday, so I'm giving it a shot." Mom turned around, noticing her husband's melancholic expression. "What's wrong?"

"I got somewhat good news and mostly bad news. The Alpha Prime received my letter and acquiesced to my request, but he gave me two days to be with you and the pups after delivering them before I have to travel to Kosüvain. I hoped for a few months at least or, preferably, delay the negotiations for a couple of years."

"At least he granted permission, or else you wouldn't be around to witness your pups' births in person, so that's worth some celebration."

"You're right."

"Enough somberness; it's time to eat."

I thought mom made too much when she placed the food on the table, but I was proven wrong. None of it remained when we finished, and the primary culprit was surprising. It was her. Her being a pure Direfenri had a hand in it, but so were Lárus and I and both of us were at the age where we out-ate anyone. She had more hefty portions than us, consuming them faster than anybody at the table. The food had some flavor, but, Faer, did my mouth feel it was on fire, so I couldn't appreciate the nuances.

Like clockwork, my heat began on the 12th of Kwathstag, and my upgraded potion was not active yet. It was puissant that it confined me to my room for the entire day. Mom was the only one that came to see since because of the fear of me fornicating with the male members of the household, but she made the visits brief. It was like the shack all over again, except not even my twin brother could see me today.

At long last, it was night, so I closed the book I was reading. I finished three novels, including Embraced by the Wild, with the time that I was afforded. It got marginally better toward the end from what I could gather from the archaic language. There was a knock on the door, and my tail wagged slightly even though I presumed it was my mother on the opposite side.

"Come in, mom."

To my happy surprise, Lárus entered my room. "How are you doing, sweetheart?" I had to chuckle at his imitation of mom, even his piss-poor attempt at her voice and trying to appear he was pregnant. He tried several more times before reverting to himself. "Has your potion taken effect yet?"

I shook my head negatively. "I doubt it will have an effect until next morning."

"I got good news for you, then."

My tail wagged faster as my mind went to the default possibility. "It's those books of yours."

He nodded. "Brand new. Well... brand new to me, but not in general. Hrafnir handed them to me when he received fresh editions." I yearned to know how Hrafnir got his supply because Brýngerður's shop didn't carry books of that particular category. At least, not that I could see.

Without giving my rational side a chance to speak, I enthusiastically said, "Show me."

In no time, my brother and I stripped down to our usual attire for this sort of activity, our underwear. Lárus and I got used to being around each other without much clothing, so we stared at each other while removing our first layer of stitch. I saw his nose flare up and him pausing, no doubt observing my pussy's secretions on my panties, and he shook off whatever hypnosis had him. We laid on our bellies on my bed, and he handed me my first book. "Just a fair warning, these books are more hardcore than the first batch."

I didn't see what my brother meant by that. The pages I flipped through and studied contained the usual primary material: handjobs, blowjobs, vaginal penetration, and anal penetration. I noticed the number of males piercing a female's anus, but if that was hardcore, my brother was more of a bitch than I thought, or I'm too perverted to be salvaged. Then, I discovered pictures of semen coming out of people's holes or on their skin or fur. Aside from mom and dad demonstrating sex, I never observed that step in coitus, even though I've observed a legion of Fenri couples mating in public. Ok, I was a bit grossed out at seeing sperm when it came to a single person getting bombarded by numerous males, even if said individual had cum flowing out of one or more apertures. "Eck," I said in disgust.

"Sounds like you found it." I showed him what I had uncovered. "Really? Those are my favorites."

"This is not hardcore to you?"

"Fuck, no!"

"Why?"

"It turns me on, somehow. Maybe just seeing a male finally inject his cum inside a female instead of possibly getting blue balled is enough... like I'm imagining myself cumming inside her. None of Hrafnir's first batch had any males blowing their loads."

"Ok," I showed Lárus the cumshots, "what about these? It seems like a waste of sperm."

"Same principle."

"Ok, but why would anyone subject themselves to simply getting ejaculated on instead of in them?"

"According to one of these books, it's supposed to feel good on the body, and the act increases arousal between members."

"Would you be one of the participants?"

"Getting jizzed on--no. Jizzing on someone either by myself or with other males--yes."

"What if it was reversed like a bunch of females ejaculating on you?"

Lárus rubbed his chin while pondering the question. "Possibly." He searched the books with renewed vigor. "Now, I have to know if editions I haven't read contain your idea. If not, we could pioneer it." He raised his hands after I shot daggers at him. "I know... I know. Not without your full consent."

We swapped the books with the ones in a pile, indulging ourselves in more perversion of what was supposed to be a pristine union of a male and female, the culmination of their entire relationship, according to the church and Alpha Prime. Yet the Lone Voice and Alpha Prime allowed them to do it on full display to the public if they desired. I encountered a couple of other acts that perturbed me to a certain extent, mentally adding them towards the back of the list of techniques to try while learning the terms and definitions. The first was simply one person licking another's anus and the other involved food. I must've unconsciously sent signals I was aroused by what I saw next as I heard Lárus utter, "What has you interested?" He was near me, staring at the book I was looking at, so I closed it rapidly.

"Nothing!" I shouted perhaps too loudly.

"Uh-huh. Sure." Lárus said nothing else as he returned to his book. Next, I heard him panting and whining like crazy.

I decided on revenge. "Mind if I take a look?"

Perhaps getting a taste of his own medicine, my brother also had a look of panic as he quickly shut his book. "Nothing you should know about."

"I could show you mine if you show me yours." I took a gamble that my reason for my spike in arousal was less embarrassing than Lárus's, and it was time for him to learn not to provoke his sister.

"No thanks, not interested."

"Oh, what a shame. My brave, strong, confident, big brother is too scared to show his little sister a simple photo in one of the books."

"Fine," Lárus begrudgingly yielded. "I'll do it if you do yours."

"I swear to Faer if you swear." I held my right hand up, palm facing him.

Lárus did the same. "I swear."

I showed my sibling first. It was a series of pictures of one individual of various races of either gender, and they were bound in some way, shape, or form. I recognized the handcuffs from the similar ones at Brýngerður's business, and the bondages got more elaborate. Sometimes they were gagged, blindfolded, or both. Situated right behind the Fenri duo and people simply showing off their naked bodies, the photos were my favorite because I could read the trust the helpless people had in their eyes towards the brutes that would ravage them or were in the middle of pounding them hard. The pictures with a male in feminine underwear received extra kudos, and Lárus appeared flabbergasted at my choices. 

"These turned you on? They were the hardcore stuff. How can you dislike cumshots but enjoy these?"

"It's the trust between the partners," I responded. "It's like the final act to show how far they've progressed into their relationship for one to trust in another completely that they would surrender their bodies like that."

"Ok," Lárus didn't sound convinced by my answer, but it was the truth, in my opinion.

"Now, it's your turn." Lárus lowered his face, changing to a more somber expression as he revealed me the picture. Ha, I was correct. It contained two male characters, a stout, tall, white Fenri and his skinnier, shorter, black counterpart wearing feminine underwear. It appeared the white Fenri was giving the black one a rigorous pounding on his ass that made mine hurt while they were both sitting. "Ooohhh, what's this?"

"Alright, I'm turned on by male-on-male sex. You happy now?"

"What part stroked your fancy, and why? Is it the white Fenri being able to fuck the other Fenri like a beast." Oh, did my wild side enjoy that thought. It must've been my heat behind that particular side of me being more pronounced.

"It's not that. In fact, I'm not interested in fucking someone that hard-- maybe way later into a relationship. I find the two contrasting frames to be erotic for an unknown reason. Maybe that trust-answer of yours isn't that too farfetched. Plus, the black Fenri appeared cute in his attire." I agreed with Lárus's opinion about the effeminate Fenri. "Promise me to Faer you'll keep this a secret."

"I swear to Faer."

Like adding wood to a famished fire, Lárus's eyes lit up when they gazed upon another book that had the auburn Fenri and the masculine Direfenri. "Check this out! It's your favorite-and mine- porn couple, and it contains nothing but them."

Lárus and I spent a good chunk of the night together looking at the male Direfenri and female Fenri. Their names were peculiar, not being a standard name in Canir, Jysen, and Klaryse, respectively. I found a treasure horde of them actually having intercourse, complete with Lárus's favorite, cumshots. There were plenty of pages of vaginal penetration, and I had to wince and cover my crotch when Jysen shoved his swollen knot inside Klaryse. My gut reaction of pitying her faded fast when she showed pleasure instead of agony at the tying. There was a little script towards the bottom of the page with the knotting about a majority of females with canine races as partners said that having a male shoving his knot inside them was among their favorite activities, some even ditching the bulbous part naturally swell within them altogether. My favorite parts came near the end, and they had the couple experimenting with bondages. When it became her turn to have the reins, her personality changed to that of a predator, a sexy, horny huntress. Seeing the towering Direfenri at her mercy stirred something within me in ways no other erotic images, real or fake, did, blaming my heat.

We decided to scour the final book, a special edition about the Wolfpack members. We found Jysen and Klaryse right away, along with the black and white male Fenri and various other races. It dawned on me that out of the canine races from the books, Fenri, Ki'Tsun, Majakaal, Káyüt, Cûyon, etc., the Fenri appeared the least amount out of the races by a wide margin. I had a theory as to why that was the case, observing the multiple violations the four Fenri with the most pictures were committing. I saw photos of the Fenri having sex with numerous people of varying races at once, and some participants engaged in the activity with their own gender. I didn't know if Fenri mating with other races was forbidden or not because I never saw any pairs with two different halves, but the hostile nations surrounding Canir could be the culprit.

Looking at the photos, I didn't notice anything wrong with having coitus with more than one partner simultaneously or with the same sex. The reason behind Wolfpack's lax attitude with copulation was that, according to one of the branches masters, Meorise, it allowed members to build and strengthen bonds, relationships, and trusts between them so they can slay monsters effectively. I saw it clearly displayed by the pictures; every member I beheld enjoyed offering their bodies to people they trusted and tightening the bond.

Racked with hormones, Lárus and I commenced masturbating. We were too horny to sit with our backs against each other, nor did we care. I didn't know about him, but I was too engrossed with fingering myself to be watching my brother jack-off or if he was watching me. I had brief instances with pleasurable twitches and diminutive bursts of euphoria. However, I was exerting way too much labor for such small fruit, my facial features contorting in bizarre twists of blatant desperation.

As usual, my sibling climaxed before I even had solid embers staying in place. My mouth hung open as I witnessed him eject his Fenri spunk in copious amounts underneath his underwear onto himself in real-time. I followed the white, sticky fluid to his pubic fur, where it formed a puddle, feeling a tinge of jealousy at how effortless he made his orgasm appear to be.

Determined not to be outdone, I inserted my fingers deep into my vagina as I felt comfortable while Lárus was in his state of post-orgasmic bliss. I tried everything at my disposal, from my clitoris to my inner folds. None advanced the fire within me from the smoldering pile to a raging, rhapsodic inferno. I searched inside my head for clues as to what prevented me from moving past the wall, anything that I could do solo like my brother to emancipate myself from my drug. Growing frustrated that there was no way to rekindle my fire, I let out a yell, catching his attention.

"What's wrong?" he inquired.

"Nothing. It was just my orgasm," I lied terribly.

Of course, Lárus caught that mendacity quickly enough, raising an eyebrow. "That sounded more like 'Fuck this, I'm done' than an orgasm."

"Just... don't worry about it," I said with a hint of vitriol.

He pulled me towards his sperm-soaked chest, wrapping his left arm around me. "I'm just as furious as you are. Just know that you aren't the only one trying to tackle your personal issue. I'm searching and willing to try almost anything you want to give consent to in order to make sure you don't have to rely on your potion for your, somewhat, relief."

"Thanks, brother."

"It's what I'm here for. You need me for cuddling purposes tonight, or are you fine?"

"I appreciate it if you sleep in here for a few hours."

My sibling got me into the spooning position with him in my bed underneath the blankets. Definitely need to shower and at least mask his scent, I thought while his head rested near mine. His presence almost made me fall asleep quickly, but he had to speak again. "You know, maybe your issue is all in your head."

"What do you mean?"

"Perhaps, it's because you're worried about one side of you gaining control of another, and you're trying to rein it in for balance or to hide it."

"I didn't know I had a therapist for a sibling."

"I doubt my knowledge from porn would translate well into a professional setting, and you are the only person I spent my entire life with aside from our mother. We're twins, also, so there's that special connection between us."

"Hmm, true on all counts."

"It could also be that you're self-conscious about your body."

"What?" There was a bit of irritation in my voice.

"I'm close to sharpening my art skills in case you want to take up my offer."

"I said I would," I responded in a tone that we should stop talking and sleep. My brother acknowledged it, and I slept soundly that I didn't realize he left my room with his books at some point during the night.

The following days were rough when my potion took effect. I was in a weird state of lethargy; it was more mental and emotional than physical. Everything just seemed bland to me, and I had no desire to partake in life. On the bright side, if it was a positive aspect, I was no longer souped-up on hormones and resisting the urge to fuck a male, but it was a tossup between the potion suppressing my heat or my emotions. Either way, I found this upgrade worse than the original, and the side effects appeared to linger longer than my cycle.

Late in the night of Kwathstag the 17th, I woke up with an overwhelming urge to use the bathroom. My stomach was punishing me even though I don't recall ingesting anything questionable recently, growling that the potion's side effect could show up at any point it wished and could do it multiple times. Hunched over and grabbing my belly, I scurried to the nearest bathroom, preparing to convert it to my impromptu resting area for the night. The only question I had was whether I would shit uncontrollably or puke my guts out. It was the former, and, Faer did the waste reek; it could be Canir's latest weapon.

I was in a terrible mood from being attacked from numerous angles, making me seek out Lárus's room for companionship until I heard Róstran having a panic attack in his chamber. It sounded like he uttered a person's name. Being nearest to him, I entered Róstran's bedroom, observing him breathing rapidly in bed and a lantern for providing illumination. My nose detected the scent of a horny, young male and maybe a trace amount of cum as I ambulated inside. Did Róstran abandon his medication, resorting to masturbation like my twin brother? I steered my mind from going into the gutter just as I wondered what aroused Róstran. Róstran stopped as he saw me walk in while in my underwear.

"Hey, Kaera."

"You had another nightmare?" I asked. Róstran nodded, letting me know I was correct. I assumed he wouldn't mind company for tonight, and I craved a companion, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone. "Mind if I share the bed with you?"

My adopted brother blushed while tilting his head toward the blankets. "Y-y-yeah, I would appreciate it." It was pleasant to perceive a positive emotion inside me as I held him close to me without Róstran struggling to break free, stroking his hair. "Apologies for waking you up."

"I was awake before you had your nightmare. Was it those bullies from school?"

"Different. Some of its aspects were from before my adoption, I believe."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Róstran heaved a sigh. "I was in a long, narrow, familiar hallway, and on the other end was a Fenri I recognized, Svanhæri. No matter how hard I ran to her, it was like I hadn't moved at all while getting chased by something in the umbra. I never saw the creature, but I was cognizant of its presence, and she was my only source of salvation. Then, her figure started to shrink slowly, vanishing from view right when I arrived. The shadow just consumed me before I woke up."

"Who was Svanhæri?" Shit... I touched a sore subject. I tried soothing his emotional turmoil by embracing him harder and trying to talk in an affectionate tone. "It's ok, Róstran. Ignore my question; I shouldn't have asked it. Please don't cry.

Through his sniffles, Róstran said to me, "She was my sister."

 

Feel free to vote, comment, and spread the word.

 

2