Chapter 13: Taking Puppy Steps
288 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many thanks to those that favorited, commented, and voted so far.

Chapter length: 8,281 words.

Chapter 13: Taking Puppy Steps

(Jolthek 7th-11th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

It was starting to become too periodic for my liking, my body preventing me from obtaining adequate rest. My cycle gradually augmented its potency for the main stretch of time, and I suspected it wouldn't be benevolent enough to give me a lullaby or two. I was feverishly torrid, the blankets were already off the bed, so I opened the window, allowing the fresh night air to envelope my nude physique while I stuck my upper torso out. The swimming pool appeared so tempting to break curfew and jump in to cool off.

For better or for worse, I elected another method of soothing my turmoil. I was outside Lárus's room, expecting anyone to vacate its chamber or Róstran to have another nightmare at any second as I gingerly reached for the doorknob. Slowly, I opened the door, entering my brother's personal cell. I contemplated on retreating; the stench of a maturing male Fenri was heavy that I thought it permeated the walls and floor, affecting my estrus. My brother must've believed that no one could sneak into his room because the picture of me exposing myself was in plain view. Gonna have to bring it up to him tomorrow. I thought of nothing as he stirred while I proceeded to leave until I heard him speak.

“Did I seriously miss breakfast, Kaera?"

“No, Lárus." I noticed a part of his mind was in an alternate reality. The most apparent indicator was when he stood up, yawned, stretched, and ambulated to me, exposing a portion of his actual penis.

“Can't sleep?" I nodded. “Need some companionship?" My sibling's voice sounded candid and did not hide any ulterior, virulent motive, so I accepted. The datum of having a nearly untarnished record of essentially having a peaceful sleep with someone aided my decision.

I got on the right side of the bed, facing away from my brother. He embraced me, and I immediately found a problem. The portion of his pecker that was exposed was perilously near my nether openings, and it got more erect, leaking a fragment of precum. “Uhh, Lárus?"

“Yes?"

“Can't you get your cock under control?"

“Oh. Yeah. Sorry."

Lárus turned his body in the opposite direction, and I perceived him masturbating. Apparently, he was super-pent up, most likely his delusion being the primary culprit, due to taking substantially less time to ejaculate compared to our bonding time. I knew it was unhealthy, but I was envious of his ability to achieve orgasm and tame his hormones. Once he emptied his gonads, he rotated towards me, wrapping his arms around me, and we attempted to fall asleep.

—————————————————————————————————————

At some interval of time, I was aroused from my slumber. Lárus, too, struggled to rest, sitting on the bed instead of lying. He had a plan; I saw it in his eyes again.

“What are you planning?" I inquired.

“Let's go swimming The water will help us get lethargic."

“It's way past time for that. Dad will explode if he catches us."

“Dad's probably too occupied stuffing mom with his cum for Faer knows how many times. The world seems to shrink for them when they are having sex; they won't know as long as we're not too loud."

Before I could respond, Lárus silently bolted out of his room. I observed him enter the backyard and scurry across in his fur from the window. He dove into the deep end, commencing his skinny-dip as he swam the length in various techniques like backstroke. My loins stirred while watching him swim. I swear he must've known I was beholding him from how he flaunted his bare buttocks and genitalia in a sexy manner, and, damn, did they allure me.

Glancing left and right down the hallway, I crept towards the stairs, slowly descending them. Lárus was floating by the time I arrived at the pool. He grinned as he descried me, reverting to a standing position, and he swam to the edge as I stuck my feet into the water.

“Glad you could join me." I stood up, glancing around to see if someone was spying on us. “Come on, hop in; the water's perfect."

I jumped in, making a giant splash by doing a cannonball. Fearing that I had at least alerted one of the stepbrothers, I waited for a reaction, filling with dread. Minutes later, I received a surge of water on my face, sputtering as I glared at my brother.

“What the hell, Lárus?"

“Relax, sister; nobody's coming for us. We have the pool to ourselves to play in. Speaking of which, what's your response?"

My response to the water splashed in my countenance- war. I recompensed for Lárus's provocation by splashing him in his visage. We playfully fought for what seemed like hours, wrestling each other, throwing water at one another's faces, and engaging in other activities. Rather than fretting about ruining our cover, I giggled like a maniac, enjoying playing with my brother to regain lost time from our old home. It was nice to relive that rare experience of having nothing to worry about in the world except to have fun.

Feeling exhausted, I rested on my arms at the pool's perimeter. Anon, I sensed a mouth nibbling on my neck, exhaling a gasp. The tiny nips made me shiver, trembling more from the growls. I shifted my eyes to the left, perceiving Lárus lathed onto my neck with his teeth. I moaned as the maw went deeper, easing all the tension in my body.

“Lárus."

“Shh. You know just as well as I do that this what we truly want. I'll work my magic to make this night spectacular."

Lárus was incorrect; I didn't want to be bred. I yearned for it; I flipped around, giving him a long, fervent kiss. We stayed that way, our heads rotating in every possible direction while his hands operated all over my back, and I merely held onto him. Our smooch ended as soon as I detected squeezes on my fundament, moaning louder.

The kisses became more rapid, centralizing around my breasts. Lárus had a way that made his effort appear like an art form, licking my aureolas and using his tongue to flick my nipples. My pants were muffled as he switched from my boobs or cleavage to my mouth, giving me a taste of my rack. His phallus was teasing me by caressing my vagina in short intervals. He made sure I couldn't get to his cock.

“Please, Lárus, I need it."

“If you insist."

Lárus had me face away from him, bending me over and pinning my arms behind my back. My eyes bulged, and I groaned sharply as he invaded my posterior orifice in one thrust. The more accurate version of his virile flesh expanded my intestinal walls by a fair margin. He didn't waste any time pulling out of my pucker before slamming his shaft back inside, repeatedly at a pace I could savor, and he increased the intensity of his nibbles. The force he possessed made it seem the water didn't even exist.

I didn't hold back at moaning in pleasure, not caring if I stirred up the whole house. I wanted to let Lárus know he was doing a spectacular job. He took my vocals as signals to how fast he was supposed to go, retarding his thrusts. The slow pace allowed me to recharge my breaths before it would accelerate, yet the sinew behind the poundings remained consistent. His hips and testicles collided against my ass with authority, ensuring my rump would be tender. As much as I relished it, my slit needed some attention. I turned my head toward him, giving him an expression that conveyed my lustful need to be bred.

My brother got the message, and I felt a void in my rectum. Seconds later, my vulva enlarged as his prick pierced it. As he fucked me senseless, my tongue lulled out of my mouth while euphoria numbed my senses, reducing me to savage huffs. He sounded delighted as my quim clamped tightly on his battering ram on numerous occasions. The bites all over my figure calmed to a halt by latching onto my neck as his penetrations became swifter after a few minutes.

“Come on, brother; finish me like the stud you are."

Lárus was near his apex, and so was I, preparing myself for the upcoming crescendo. The center of my ecstasy shrunk to diminutive size before rupturing into a tide of indescribable euphoria. I yelled at the most sonorous volume I could muster from my lungs before briefly blacking out. I came back seconds later, just as I detected him pull his penis out from my slit, sensing the buildup of semen I didn't feel accumulating within my womb.

I was foolish to assume, even for a second, that my brother and I were done with our intercourse as he flipped me over to face him. He still maintained his beastly appearance, so I readied for my stud of a brother's second round of vigorous plowing. Instead, we kissed each other on the lips. My arms and legs wrapped around Lárus while he lifted me up, carrying me to the deepest end of the pool. We submerged until we arrived at the bottom.

My brother was slow and methodical as his hands explored my body like it was undiscovered land, and there was passion behind the actions instead of primal power while kissing me. One of his hands had the liberty of caressing my front side, giving my breasts firm squeezes first. It quickly made its way down till reaching my pussy. I ceased kissing him due to the teasing, but he didn't, relocating to my boobs. He alternated between each nipple while tickling my outer folds. I wanted his fingers deeper within me.

I exhaled an emphatic yip as Lárus did what I desired, although the water dampened the sound, the bubbles fleeing to the surface. I could hold my breath for an extended period underwater, reminiscing the contests with him back at the shack. Still, I felt I could practically breathe underwater like aquatic wildlife. More air escaped my lungs while his fingers touched every nook and cranny in my slit, going deeper towards my womb. He was up to the middle knuckle, but he didn't stop there, adding more digits into my pussy till only his pinky and thumb remained outside, and he rubbed my intimate parts, easing more tension. The supplementary mass nearly had me convinced Lárus's penis was within me.

Just when I thought Lárus couldn't go further, he proceeded to shove the leftover fingers. I stared at the process in disbelief, impugning his ability to fit his entire hand to imitate one of the pornographic photos. At this point, air be damned once he proved me wrong and any lingering pockets in my lungs escaped. He, too, appeared like he wasn't intaking any air and unconcerned as I was. It was like we suddenly had developed gills. I had no experience in handling a Kivalian prick, a decent-sized Fenri or Direfenri pecker, an Eqyn's dick, or a Cyraut's cock -or any body parts and objects except my fingers, for that matter- in my slit in real life. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if any of them felt like his hand.

Speaking of phalluses, my instincts briefly took control of my body after Lárus pulled his appendage out several times in succession. I got on top of him, pinning him to the bottom of the pool. Sliding down his shaft, I got into a berserk rhythm, trying to milk every drop of the semen he had in his balls as quickly as possible.

My moment of dominance waned as fast as it arrived, and Lárus was in control, reorienting our bodies to an almost original position. Even though the water muffled his sound, his expression showed he was primally growling at me. I became slightly elated that I would receive a bit of force very shortly from him, my heart quickening its pace. He exerted more power, though not to the degree previously. He hadn't forgotten the tenderer, more passionate side, giving the right areas on my body the correct amount of nips and rubs while penetrating my vagina simultaneously. My buildup was about to boil over again after a couple of minutes. The addition of him pinching and rubbing my clitoris sent me over the edge, and my lower lips engorged on his knot for a second time.

My brother dragged me out of the pool, still attached to his crotch. He pulled out shortly after we landed on the hard ground. However, his penis was just as erect as ever, like a couple of recent orgasms weren't sufficient for it, covered in spunk, water, and another liquid that was viscid enough to be precum. It probably enlarged in size by a thin margin. He grinned as he presented his pulsating, meaty broadsword to me.

“Go ahead, sister; have a taste."

I lowered my head to my sibling's reproductive organs, admiring the dick's size while stroking it. My right hand had a better time gripping his rod though its girth was still pushing the grip to the limit. I licked the shaft starting out, polishing it from the concoction of genital fluids and pool water. Each flick of my tongue resulted in more precum drooling from his tip, a few tiny strings landing on my nose. I completed every drag of my tongue with a firm suction on the glans until I cleaned the area as best as I could.

Then, I took Lárus's penis into my mouth, knowing he was almost there from the throbs and precum. I stared at him while I bobbed my head, mainly smiling internally at how content he was with my treatment as if his pecker wasn't enough of an indicator. He relaxed, shutting his eyes at fluctuating intervals from the fellatio, and a few swivels of my head with his shaft inside made him more satisfied. Though my time sucking his cock was less than I ideally preferred, I decided to show off for the finale. I shoved all of it, even the knot, into my mouth and down my throat, my hands energetically fondling his balls concurrently. Lárus immediately reacted with another climax, his dyad of orbs ascending while releasing his seed. I got it out, allowing it to coat my torso in sperm while guiding it. My fur was as white as the Vakörr sisters when he finished ejaculating on me, and his penis was still erect. All the Fenri I've seen, dad especially, had the vitality and endurance for numerous rounds. Still, even their penises required time, even if it was brief, before becoming hard again, and, yet, I was eagerly anticipating every round with Lárus's phallus until it depleted its stamina.

—————————————————————————————————————

Some unknown force managed to wake me up, and my rational side was in crazy mode and in control. My cunt was wet, that was for certain, and I contemplated on fleeing from Lárus as I looked at him. It was only a matter of seconds until the identical entity roused him from slumber. He stared at me, then glanced around for the culprit; his prick was pitching a tent in the blankets. It turned out to be Róstran, and he was trembling violently in fear. Concerned, we got up from the bed, and there was the briefest of changes in Róstran's demeanor that showed jealousy before reverting to being horrified, huffing heavily.

“What's wrong, Róstran?" Lárus inquired. Together, we calmed our adopted brother enough to where he could articulate.

“My lantern exhausted its oil, plunging my room into darkness. It got so dark that I couldn't stay there longer." The convulsions started to reappear.

“Aren't you taking a potion that handles this type of situation?" I asked calmly.

“Yes, but I want to not be dependent on it eventually. I've been building my courage till I believed I had enough fortitude to last a night for awhile. Tonight was the test, so I forced my lantern to expire prematurely."

“Shh. Shh. It's ok, brother." I responded while holding Róstran, petting his head. “Let's get you your medicine, and you'll feel much better."

Róstran took some deep breaths to calm down. “Except the duration before it activates is long enough that it'll be morning. I was hoping you would accompany me while I search for more oil."

“Or you could sleep in my room, if you want," Lárus offered. “We would probably wake the entire house by rummaging through for fuel."

Despite the fear plaguing him, Róstran wagged his tail excitedly, with or without his knowledge. “If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I wouldn't mind us sleeping together like we did while traveling back from Akuvöllur. I don't want to be a nuisance though."

“You're more than welcome, and don't hesitate to ask me in the future. Remember this, Fenri always do better in teams than alone."

“Lárus is right. Just because you want help doesn't mean you're a pest. We're willing to lend a hand for you when you need it."

“Thanks, you two," Róstran responded.

Lárus grabbed onto one of Róstran's arms, dragging him to the bed with a bit of vibrant energy. “Come, brother; let's get some sleep while we still can."

The three of us slept in the identical pile from the trip to our home. Róstran was in between Lárus and me while we cuddled him. It was the most optimal way to mollify his nervousness, and it broke up the mass of naked Fenri, meaning Lárus's genitals wouldn't touch me while I embraced my twin brother. However, he buried his head into Lárus's chest while hugging him this time. He appeared more content by it, and Lárus looked down at him abruptly before closing his eyes. I followed shortly after.

I got up earlier than usual the next day, the first individual in Lárus's bedroom. It was to ensure I could sneak back to my chamber before my parents or the other stepbrothers realized I slept naked with my nude brother last night. They would assume that we were up to funny business. I shook Róstran awake, whispering to him that we should leave. He had a mixture of disappointment and exasperation on his face, but he relented eventually. I stayed in my room for a couple of hours to not arouse suspicion, even catching some more sleep.

Today was my birthday, and my twin sibling's also. Mom made breakfast with venison tenderloin, poached eggs, and a buttery, creamy, yellow sauce to celebrate. She was still craving the fiery spices from Hu-Jan, but she managed to restrain herself when adding the exotic flavor to my portion. The sauce had a flavor that was a surprise treat, the fatty, porky taste of bacon; she must've rendered it before adding the grease to the yellow mixture.

I devoured my morning comestibles. The taste was a double-edged sword, driving me to eat the food rapidly while giving me less time to savor it. I wouldn't complain if mom prepared more than she did.

Despite the drastic improvements in my blood-related family's life since mom's Mating Ceremony, the birthday was not as grandiose as it could've been. The period between the Mating Ceremony and the birthday wasn't long enough to form friendships with anyone to invite. I figured the stigma towards me would take longer to demolish, and I wasn't accustomed to having vast wealth to purchase any gifts for Lárus. He, apparently, was in the same boat as I was, so our birthday was similar to the shack with the addition of dad's family. Lárus and I halted gifting to each other several years ago due to a lack of resources.

Mom didn't allow the sudden influx of income to daunt her, and she purchased gifts for Lárus and me, split evenly between her and dad. For a person that didn't express any inclination towards any specific object or items, I couldn't be happier with her selection. She procured shampoos of my favorite scents, a perfume from the nation of Lutis, and a couple of brushes suited for my hair or fur. Now that I thought of it, my old combs showed their ages. He received gear that was oriented toward exercise and art. They weren't the only ones that got us presents. Dágfárik and Rýnaki gave us their gifts, but they were palpable enough to realize the stepbrothers didn't put too much thought into them, only sufficient to avoid the parents' ires predominantly dad's.

Róstran -Faer bless his soul- appeared shameful when he gave Lárus and me gifts: an identical perfume for me and an extra set of brushes and paint for my twin brother. Lárus and I gave him a hug and a mixture of a kiss and lick. He blushed harder when I embraced him than when Lárus had his turn. At least he acclimated to us touching him since we moved in Jukush.

Just when I thought it would revert to the typical birthday routine from the shack, I heard a knock at the door. Dad must've known and expected the visitor since he didn't show any trace of sinister behavior on his physique. I heard a familiar voice and the name, Vakörr, before Manasína and Ingileif appeared in the kitchen.

“Happy birthday, Kaera," Manasína uttered. She looked at my brother, showing a bit of meekness. “And you too, Lárus."

“Thanks," we responded together. I noticed Ingileif timidly waving at Rýnaki, and he reciprocated.

Vakörr appeared next. “I'll be back in a few hours. Have fun, you two."

“Bye, dad," the Vakörr sisters replied. The door opened and closed seconds later.

I took Manasína and Ingileif to my room. The doorknob was having one of its issues, so I had to jostle it harder to loosen it They looked around in awe at its size, and Manasína even whistled in amazement.

“This is one lavish room despite having to deal with the crummy door handle." Manasína squealed in delight at the clothes I had yet to place in the laundry room. “Eeeee! You possess clothes from Hjælvöriv's shop." She gestured at the bra and panties mom bought from Brýngerður's business. “Is that from Brýngerður's emporium?"

“Yes," I answered. “Interested in trying them on?" I figured it would be the most innocent activity we could partake in that we shared interests.

“As much as I fantasized about being able to possess these materials one day, the size of yours would serve as my sepulcher if I wear your clothes, but I wouldn't mind watching you and my sister model them for me."

“Do you mind?" Ingileif inquired.

“Go for it," was my response.

I was feeling downright giddy on the inside that I got more accustomed to being naked in front of other people. It was like one of the chains tying me down was languishing enough for me to break free. The clothes were a tad large on Ingileif, that was to be expected, but she did appear gorgeous in them. Whenever she and I were in a brand new set of underwear, we would add some erotic movements while showing our bodies off to each other and Manasína. The highlight of the activity in the Vakörr sisters' views was me displaying my figure in a few lewd poses while in the undergarments from Brýngerður's shop.

After Ingileif and I modeled the last of the clothes, Manasína and we did each other's fur and hair while naked with the makeup and perfume from my gifts, engaging in gossip. They wondered about my combs and brushes, and they were amazed that the equipment was from a normal part of Álfsandur, commenting positively on their quality. My fingers were tingly because they were on the precipice of touching or caressing another female's intimate body parts, not believing they didn't mind the touches, specifically mine. It didn't go beyond simple touches, but it was bizarre every time my fingers collided against the buttocks, vulvas, and breasts without any complaints. I told them to avoid my genitals and don't linger on my boobs and fundament for too long. They obliged and were solicitous to barely operate in the areas where I gave them permission.

We inspected our handiwork in the mirror once Ingileif and Manasína finished working on me. All of us had our fur loosened up from any knots or matting. The older sister had her hair braided entirely while, the younger simply desired hers brushed with a couple of decorations planted on her head. My hair was in a ponytail with a flower on it. I opened my mouth at how stunning I appeared, staring at myself that I didn't realize dad was calling my attention until Manasína alerted me. I looked out the window, observing everyone in the house outside by the pool. Only Róstran had his swimsuit on, and I smelled meat cooking from where dad was. There was a net dividing the pool symmetrically in half and several pool toys in the water.

“Come outside for a swim, Kaera," Dad uttered. “Get your friends also." After covering the flesh in a smoky chamber, he jumped into the pool, causing a huge splash.

I turned my head towards the Vakörr sisters. “Want to swim?"

“Hell yeah," they replied simultaneously.

“Sucks to undo our handiwork, but I can't refuse any opportunity to swim," Ingileif added.

The three of us headed to the backyard pool, not bothering to put any stitch on. Mom was glad that her two pups were getting more comfortable being nude as she did exercises in the pool. Lárus stood in the water, looking like he was distracting himself from the datum he was exposed in front of everyone. The stepbrothers were occupied with wrestling each other while Róstran was engrossed in his card collection. We leaped in; Ingileif did a graceful dive into the pool.

Dad proposed a game to everybody, tossing a ball in his hands. We accepted it, and Róstran entered the pool after he asked him, acting like there was a grave threat behind it. As a spectator, mom stayed near the edge, farthest away from the group, making sure the pups in her womb were safe.

The objective was simple- score the most points within the time limit. Two teams had three opportunities to hit the ball to the opposing side's field. The opposite team scored if the senders exceeded the amount or the spherical object impacted the water on their side. Should a player hit the ball out of bounds -the pool's perimeter in this instance- the group it belonged to lost a point unless the score went below zero. The person in the bottom-right location was the server who was the first to hit the ball, and it had only one chance to clear the net instead of three. As long as the serving team accumulated points, the hard, plastic orb would still be in its possession. If the other side scored, the ball would switch. Once the trade was complete, the players rotated positions clockwise, and the server would relocate to the front.

I was on the team with my brother, Róstran, and Manasína. By guessing the closest to mom's number, dad's team had the ball, and dad was the server. Faer, did dad pack energy behind his swats; Lárus and I could barely keep up with the ball. However, it was a one-sided slaughter in the initial rounds as dad's team maintained possession of the sphere. It was apparent that Manasína's and Róstran's size was a weakness as they were in the back, and dad exploited it. Manasína was growing frustrated, baring her teeth in anger. My team's saving grace was when dad went too far with his hit, the ball landing outside the boundary.

Since dad wasn't the server anymore, the match became more competitive. His team and mine managed to snag several rounds with long volleys before the ball landed outside the pool or in the water. My side accumulated points, although dad's group had a solid lead over me and my teammates. I could see myself being a server on a team as my serves were difficult for his party to deal with until I hit the net. Both Róstran and Manasína didn't have the size to assist them when it became their turn to commence the rounds. What worked best for my side was having the shortest members prime the ball for Lárus or me to set it. If Lárus set it, it was me to deal with the final blow and vice versa. I noticed Róstran was calmer than Manasína though they were both up to something. Whatever the two team members were planning, I hoped they would finish it soon because dad was up to serve if my party lost the ball. Thankfully, several players needed to relieve themselves.

“Ok, Lárus, when we start again, aim for Ingileif," Róstran enunciated.

“I concur," Manasína responded.

“Any reason?" Lárus inquired.

“She's directly behind Rýnaki," Róstran answered.

Lárus nodded as if he got the idea behind the scheme. “I see."

Targeting Ingileif became clearer as soon as the following round was initiated. She was enamored by Rýnaki, remembering who she desired to be her partner when her Mating Ceremony arrived, and her being behind him left her distracted by his well-toned physique. As the tide turned in my team's favor, Manasína became more energetic, borderline zealous for victory. The exploitation allowed my group to quickly narrow the gap, eventually winning by one point.

After the game, the birthday celebration took a cooling-off period, mostly everyone relaxing at the pool's edge. I was floating on the water while Ingileif swam. She had the aptitude for swimming than for Þæty.

I saw my stepbrothers engage in roughhousing again. This time, Dágfárik appeared underneath Rýnaki, knocking him off balance, and Rýnaki returned the favor. Dágfárik managed to stay on while Ingileif had her sister on her shoulders. I heard Róstran freaking out as dad emerged below him with a grin on his face. My turn arrived as Lárus got me on his shoulders. It was an endeavor to compose myself as I realized my exposed genitals were basically touching my brother.

Our wrestling session ended swiftly as it began resulting in the stepbrother's triumph. The cool down was legitimate as everybody separated into smaller groups, and I went back to floating around with Lárus. Ingileif sat on a chair next to Rýnaki and Dágfárik, acting coyly with the former as they chatted while her sister was with Róstran. No doubt Manasína was chatting about Champions of Noß.

Perhaps it was my imagination, but I swore Lárus deliberately made lewd gestures around his sheath and balls. My nose flared up, and I became flustered, standing on my feet. The water cleared out of my ears to catch the part of Róstran running a Howling Storm of Fangs deck while Manasína operated a Horde of Chaos deck. Apparently, according to some canon lore of the game, the former deck was one of the first. I looked over at my parents, noticing them passionately touch and rub each other. One of mom's arms never moved from one spot, reasonably concluding on what she was doing to dad. Every nude male had his actual penis reveal itself in some capacity, dad's dick being the most exposed, complete with the knot, as dad inspected the smoky meat. The older, masculine members were majorly nonchalant about their actual cocks dangling around.

For dinner, dad gave everyone a humongous pork shank, ale, and an apparatus to siphon the marrow. The meat itself tasted delicious with the succulence, smoke, juices, and spices. However, the marrow was divine. It tasted like the essence of meat, like what flesh should've tasted like. I decided to let my primal side assume control, ditching the device in favor of gnawing away at the bone, and I was in good company with everyone else. Not long after, dinner was finished. Vakörr arrived for his daughters, and Manasína and Ingileif left with everything they brought over. 

Mom wanted to see me in her room before I went to mine for the night; she had two more gifts for me. It was serious even though she was topless in her panties and I was naked when I arrived. She handed me a couple of books instead of a faux phallus attached to panties of some sort on her bed.

“What are these?" I asked while looking at them in confusion.

“They're personal journals for you. You can write whatever you want in them as a way of venting your emotions and thoughts."

“I can write anything I desire?"

“Yes. I know that you're going through multiple sudden changes at once, so this something to help you cope. I promise that your father and I won't read it with your permission. Feel free to get as deeply personal as you wish."

“Thanks, mom." Mom handed me a couple of bras and panties next. Again, I thought it was the artificial penis for my next gift. The undergarments were from Brýngerður's business, judging by the design and material, and I was elated they had more coverage. I might've been crazy the entire time, but it seemed I was needing new pairs more than typical. “When did you get these?!"

“Awhile ago; Brýngerður got her hands on a fresh shipment, and she may have indicated at designing her own proprietary undergarments."

I thanked mom again, giving her a hug. The fake cock still captivated my attention. “I assume you bought that from her, also." I indicated the object by pointing at it.

“Yes; I did."

“Wouldn't it be weird and uncomfortable to wear it all day with the fake appendage attached to the underwear?"

“It would because that's not the intended purpose. It's primary function is to give the females the ability to live their fantasies of being a male and take charge for awhile during sex. The virile partner would get to experience what it's like getting stuffed by a phallus." Mom demonstrated how to put the device on, deciding to leave it on. Wow, did she appear attractive in it. “Don't tell your father if you see him soon. I want to surprise him."

I agreed. The thought of my heavily gravid mother humping dad like a male sounded appealing to me, imagining dad wearing feminine undergarments throughout the session. I quickly shook it out of my head, focusing on the photo of mom's presumed family due to being closer. “This you?"

Mom looked at the picture. “Yes."

“Who's the person hugging you?" Even though I was most likely touching on a sore subject, I wanted to know just a tad bit about mom's family since she never talked about it.

“One of my older sisters, and my best friend."

“I assume you want to see her soon now that you completed your Mating Ceremony."

Mom nodded and sighed. “Unfortunately, my sister doesn't live in Canir anymore. She relocated before I became pregnant with you and Lárus because she made a lifetime oath of serving someone because he saved her life. I don't know where she is or how she's doing ever since… well." She trailed off.

I knew what mom indirectly referred to, and I learned about oaths made under Faer's eyes. The Fenri take their debts to another individual or group seriously, no matter who. They would make their oaths under Faer's blessings, pledging their lives to serve until the contract was complete. On occasions where a person would prove how serious it was when they made a promise to somebody else, an oath would take place. Sometimes the duration is for a Fenri's entire lifespan, reserved mainly for when somebody rescued it from imminent death. I remembered another story from the Hjolagrð, Évak and Æsík, shuddering about what would happen to those that would violate their oath.

I heard dad coming, so I kissed mom before leaving, almost colliding with him around the door. He started to talk about Róstran, saying he wished Róstran would feel more at ease around him. Then, I sensed him acting flustered suddenly, assuming she made the proposition to him, which had me chuckling as I walked to my room.

I opened a journal while lying on my bed, realizing there were words already inside. They were mom's perspective during her Mating Ceremony, and I found myself engrossed by the story. I'm not surprised dad had his pick of the litter first. So far, everything was standard for sex. Aww, that's so sweet of him. So this was when they tied the knot. Hey, this is where Lárus and I show up. The entry went into more detail after dad brought us to his home. Huh, I didn't know dad was that kinky. Interesting. Wait… Did he seriously do that to you, mom? Gross. It's actually a requirement for the Mating Ceremony? Why, Faer, why? Of course, it had to end with that tidbit of information. Mom was correct in assuming I had a lot to write about. Numerous thoughts need an outlet to escape, so I began writing from the very first days of moving into my new domicile.

Before I knew it, it was Jolthek 11th. I didn't realize how therapeutic it was to write everything going on in my life that it took me less time than anticipated to catch up to the present, and Faer did I have an event to jot down.

My cycle was on the verge of reaching its peak for a few days, so I took my potion like I was supposed to. I went with Lárus to our hideout, making record time with our jog. We immediately got right down to business, selecting our pictures from the lewd books, stripping to our fur. I declined his offer initially in part of wanting the satisfaction of conquering my problem on my own and my reluctance of potentially traversing into perilous territory. As was always the case, it was futile to reach the apex, growing frustrated.

“Fucking Faer," I groaned, defeated against the rocky surface.

“Do you grant me permission?" My brother asked.

At this point, I was willing to dabble a bit in the dark arts. “Go for it; just, please, be gentle."

“I swear to Faer I will."

Lárus got deeper into my personal space, taking his sweet time to get started. It was pleasant for his stoicism at times, being the solid platform I could rely on. I wished to know what he thought right this minute in other instances. Was he concerned about me? Was he in his rarely nervous state like I was about the prospect he was about to undertake? Our gazes met, and he stroked my hair as his other hand descended towards my genitalia. Time decelerated as if giving me every opportunity to react in any way to stop him from committing taboo, but I remained in place. I didn't stop him, unsure as to the reason why as he touched my sex.

I gasped as my body tensed up, acting like it was going into lockdown and forming the best defenses and signals to end the session before it was too late. The one side that had been warning me about every lascivious act I fantasized or acted upon was trying to convince my brain that this was all a hallucination, but that wasn't the truth. My twin brother's hand was on my vulva for real. I looked up from my crotch to his face with an anxious, quizzical expression. Did he really know what we were about to commit? So far, his countenance conveyed nothing but utmost care.

“May I?" He inquired, and I answered with an affirmative nod, parting my nether half to give him the best access to my pussy.

Lárus started off rubbing my mound. His slowness showed he cared. The curious aspect behind his touches conveyed how inexperienced he was with the female anatomy. His fingers caressed every part of my lower, wet lips. That was most infuriating to me; I could secrete my arousal down there by masturbating or not, but I could not progress to my orgasm. The few touches made me relax despite the notion of not being from me. Yes, it was strange having another person touch me intimately, blood-related or not, so early as an adult, but there was something oddly liberating about the act.

It probably helped that Lárus was being responsible with his new ability, giving me a look that asked for my consent before going further even though it was a minor step, I found out. After giving him permission, he pressed his fingers into my folds. They slid in without issue, getting coated in my vaginal juices that continued to secrete. I panted like an excited puppy, twitching my body and wagging my tail while he explored my labia, urinary opening, and my actual vagina. My buildup was growing again and different, making me jubilant. 

I exhaled a loud yip of rapture as he contacted my sensitive pearl. The positive reaction had my sibling explore my clitoris further, causing me to dig my fingers into the hard surface inside the cavern as the pinches and rubs felt like magic. Another yip escaped my lungs later on into our session, this one out of agony than of ecstasy. Lárus went too deep into my vagina, almost breaking my hymen.

“Not that far, please," I pleaded.

“Gotcha; sorry. You want me to continue?"

“Keep going," I answered with vigor.

Lárus nodded, resuming where he left off. Adding to my pleasure, his lips touched mine, replicating unknowingly what his dream-self did. Any restraint went out the window as I accepted his kiss, reciprocating in kind. For a virgin kisser, he acted like he had plenty of experience. Bizarrely, I tasted lightning in his mouth. It seemed the smooch lasted forever until he parted his lips, leaving me gasping for air while his fingers moved around in and out of my vagina.

I allowed my brother to act out whatever he wanted to do on my breasts. I hissed from the tiny void in my slit and from both hands firmly latched on to my tits, squeezing them. He was most captivated by my pair, spending the majority of his time manipulating them like a toy. It was as if he finally claimed his prize after spending years trying to win it. As he fondled them and expanded his experiment to my nipples, my buildup eased back to a lower stage, slowly increasing rather than its original pace.

“Don't forget my slit," I reminded Lárus.

“Oh… right," he responded as if he had forgotten his objective, appearing like he was mentally kicking himself.

My brother found his actual target swiftly. At least my groin was still soaked and leaking fluids from his effort, so he was back to moving his fingers in, out, within, and around my pussy, seldom combining the actions. My tits were not entirely abandoned as he began to use his mouth on them, giving me a look of asking my acquiescence before he truly started, and I still allowed him, a jolt of beatitude surging up my spine.

We were on our sides in our attempt to quell my heat without my prescribed remedy, and I was facing Lárus. I knew all too well that he was aroused by our actions as his penis came out of hiding early on. Every now and then, it would briefly brush my vagina, and my primal side seethed from the rational side's interference at getting me to take it. The added sparks felt terrific while they lasted. He made sure he didn't go that far because he knew I wasn't ready, even apologizing when his cock touched me for a split second. Whenever he was about to move one of his hands to somewhere wholly distinct on my body, like my posterior, try a different action on a body part, such as kissing my neck, or at random times, he would verbally check on my consent, which was still affirmative aside from my posterior orifice.

I wanted to repay my brother for what he was doing to me, and I wondered if I could do anything to boost my buildup, so I stroked his back. His fur was as soft as my blanket made from a Tundra Buffalo's pelt. The sensation drew my hands further till they detected muscular skin while moving all over his back. I confirmed that I was brawnier than him, though by a thin margin. To me, he had the perfect blend of our actual parents, considering someone like him as my mate in the future.

My brother must've approved the contingence on his back as his kisses on my lips aggrandized in passion and force while he added more effort to rubbing my back and fingering my slit. The lucid portion of myself was getting stronger, fretting that we were engaging in the forbidden activity for personal amusement. His caring visage was all I needed for assurance that we weren't doing it strictly for fun, but it certainly wasn't entirely for combating my heat either. It evolved into something else, I could sense. I felt as though we were learning more about each other, our minor movements giving us bits of information about one another.

Despite Lárus's lack of finesse and multitasking, I believed that I was indeed near my orgasm. “Please, Lárus, just a little more."

“I'm on it."

I perceived an increased amount of euphoria coursing throughout my body, the highest I've ever sensed. I also was tenser than in prior attempts. Yet, it was still a steady release of pressure from the buildup instead of an eruption like I've experienced other female Fenri achieved. My heat was reduced further than ever though it still existed, gaining life. Lárus must've not heard my better climax as he rubbed my vulva, caressing my labia. He, obviously, needed more experience so he wouldn't have to rely on raw speed and power in the future, but I couldn't fault him for his effort. As much as I found the protective way of him covering my crotch oddly charming, I knew I was done for today, so I put my hand on his in a manner that told him to cease.

“Are you ok?" Lárus inquired.

“Yes," I answered lethargically. “My apex came and went."

“It did?" My brother frowned and flattened his ears in shame. “I'm sorry that I was ineffective."

I lifted his maw up, giving my twin sibling a kiss. “It's alright. To give you credit where it's do, that was my hardest climax to date, so we're maybe on to something. Just a little practice, and we'll be fine." It was bizarre that I was cheering him up.

“If you'll excuse me for just a minute." It was clear Lárus needed to expel his virile energy. His dick pulsated, his precum glistening in the light.

I beheld Lárus masturbating a little further away from me. Perhaps the blissful afterglow still lingering in the air influenced me, but I believed I owed my brother a favor. I got behind him and grabbed his penis with one of my hands. He looked at me bewildered. “Should I?"

It took him a couple of seconds to calm down. “Have at it." Lárus released his schlong, letting me have free reign over it.

I conjectured masturbating a male was simpler to execute. Judging from what I observed from my twin brother, the porn books, and other experiences, all I had to do was stroke Lárus's penis back and forth. He sounded like I was on the right track as I jacked him off, my hands moving swiftly from the pre. I was excited about touching an actual phallus in real life, and he was immense in all aspects and so hot in my hands.

I wanted this moment to last forever, but he must've been horny because I barely lasted a minute before he came, hearing him scream Faer's name. Out of all the times I witnessed him ejaculate, this instance had them beat in discharges. I felt his dick throb with every voluminous payload he ejected and his bucks. Still maintaining hold of his shaft, I lost myself in the moment, painting the rocky wall white with seed before the fluid pooled into a large puddle on the ground. I manipulated his penis to where it shot cum onto his torso for the remaining amount. My hand was covered in semen also at the end.

After my sibling came, we sat on the ground, not caring if we sat on and against sperm. As I looked at him, he appeared uncharacteristically concerned. He and I were aware of the daunting aura hanging around, and we stayed where we were for a few minutes. He got up, left the cave to mark a few more trees, and returned to gather his items. We headed home after hiding the evidence, not uttering a word for a while as we were deep in thought. He was the first to break the silence.

“We need to talk as soon as it's safe to do so."

“Hell, yes, we do," I replied.

3