CHAPTER 23: Anna Training
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another had passed. When Albert removed in the academy.

Ding... Ding!!!

[T/N The sounds of bell]

The Classes were now over and it was now afternoon. 

As soon as we heard the bell all of students back to their dormitory or the other go to cafeteria, Raeden headed to dormitory to change his clothes and go to the backyard of the Academy The forest. While Anna come to my door.

Huh?...What are you doing here?

"Umm...Raeden... I want to... become strong... So can..you help me?"

"Huh?! What did you say...help you to become strong?"

"I..I do... anything... as long I can become strong..."

Anna while he saying to Raeden his voice and face is a blushing and shamefaced. Raeden observed his blushing face but Raeden she didn't nothing to do but to accept his request.

"Well then... change your clothes we going to Forest."

After Anna begged to Raeden. Anna and Raeden arrived at Forest.

"Here we arrive..."

Anna suprised when he see the forest is half-destroyed and she looking around all tree is broken and all over on the ground.

"This....is... What... happened here."

"This is where I training my magic and sword..

 Alright."

While Raeden walking and she approached the big tree he touched it and she sliced it with his hands and then fell in the ground.

"You... What did you destroy the tree....Raeden..."

"Well...It's for your training."

"Huh... My training?"

"Why? You said to yourself that you want to become strong."

Ah! I'm apologize... but how I'm going to do in this big tree?

"Anna. What magic you have?"

"It's water and Heal magic."

"Well then...The tree that I destroyed heal him by using your magic, I'm going back in two days."

"Huh? but I don't have magic to heal this tree."

"Find out yourself.Well then, I'm going to leave"

After Raeden leave Anna approached the tree and grabbed the tree stump with his hands.

"Huh... How I supposed to heal this tree with only water and fire magic I have." Hanna said while sitting on the bottom of tree.

"I have only one day left... I don't have  I dea..'Sigh'...Ah! ...Now let's try again I hope if become effective this is my last chance."

"This is my last change..." Anna closed her eyes and slowly breathing.

Two days has passed after Raeden leave at the forest and she left Anna in the forest.

Afternoon.

"Hmm... it's time to check him if she completly heal the tree After all that training is not easy."

While Raeden walking she go to forest to check his condition. And he see Anna is sleeping on the bottom of tree.

While Anna is sleeping on his front become dark and he slowly open his eyes and he see Raeden.

"You awake."

Anna his hands is full of bandages no showet nor eating she focused on his training.

Raeden!

She grabbed my hands and she stink because of two days passed on no cleaning.

"I already heal the tree and I back to normal I figured out when I touched the tree the heal and water magic I combine it and that magic that applied on tree is being infuse of life energy into a living tree in order to heal or restore of the vitality of tree.."

"Hmm... you figured out. You even have new magic it's called "Restore Magic"."

"Raeden! Thank you for your help. I figured my new magic so I can be help and useful now."

Anna deeply bow to Raeden.

"Now let's go back to academy."

Yes! 

Anna was happy when she figured out his new magic.

In the morning on Classroom Instructor come inside.

Be Quiet!

Then, at the same time as that word, the 

classroom begins to silent.

All of you... in this day we have a exercise training.

Training?

Yes."You will have practical exercises in Dim Forest. I know some of this classroom may have already heard from experience senior student, since this year it will be done as usual."

Did you say...Dim Forest?

Raeden know about that. It is a danger forest further to east. In the Dim forest is a monsters den they come out rarely and approaches the city. But the security difficult to pass. because of the international system. the only can go in the Dim forest that have experience on battle on the demons.

So this time we are going to dangerous Dim Forest. But for Raeden he already experience in the Dim Forest because when she young his father brought him for mission.

 

"Hmm...I already experience on that Dim forest that place is there nothing to be scared is just similar in this city who full of corrupt and other illegals."

"They you say something. Raeden?"

"Ah! it's nothing."

"Ok."  She smile to Raeden while saying.

Raeden suprised when Razel look at him and say something.

"ALL RIGHT!! LISTEN TO ME!" Instructor said with a loud voice.

"Before with go to Dim Forest I will give you an important about Dim Forest. It is a Dangerous forest east of here in this academy. Many of you may already know about it. Of course, there are demons and other dangerous species, and if you let your guard down you will be killed by them or devour by them. but remember that this day combating the demons is for all of your development." 

She lifted his hands and cast a magic on board.

On a board there's translucent screen appeared it's a map of Dim Forest.

1