CHAPTER 24: Party Member
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the translucent screen map appeared on  board the all student saw it. It's a Dim Forest.

"You're first test goal is in the Dim forest and to reach the middle of the Dim Forest. The time limit is within 24 hours. After that, if you were unable to reach there, you will be disqualified. And those who clear the training their will be get 75 points in the Training exercise. Now, in 2 this inside of classroom you will be decide on your own team. the party it's only need it's 3." Instrutor said.

After the instructor explain the situations she handover the paper by each student.

"I be a hand out the materials, so please check it firmly also put your group name in this paper."

Then the papers come from the front. In the written on paper are more details.

While Raeden is sitting and a student come over to him and hand over the paper and after she received it. On the paper she read the rules.

"Hmm... I get it now."

She smirk on his face and then said.

"This is going to be quite fun. I quit killing a monster, but this will be fun and also it's time to move my body. And in a case like this will be exact on my training as an instructor said."

"All right. For the rest our time you can use it to choice your parties in this classroom. Of course, pick your trustworthy on this classroom because this will be throughout year. Well... then I'm taking my leave." Instructor said.

After Instructor left in the classroom, all of students stood up and started to come to me and Anna and talking to other students.

But Anna she declines all request of student and then she said that she already have party.

"Raeden would you like to join to our party." 

#1 noble said.

"Raeden... we need last on out party... so if you want. Join us." #2 Noble said.

It's troublesome on this situation After they watch my fight on exam. Also the other nobles is staring at me because all beautiful girls come at me to join on their party but I refused. 

"My apologize. I already have party."

When I stood up and come to Anna and Razel who was wondering what to do, I appeared to them and asked.

"Hey... you two you want to join to me?" Raeden said with a slight smile on his face.

"Eh?... Raeden. Is that okay? My apologize I'm not good at magic." Razel said.

"Well... As long as we can have party, leave it to me. Although I don't know what skill you have if magic or sword."

"Well.. Then let's become party?"

"Thank you for inviting to me. So I'm gonna join!" Razel said.

Raeden and Anna, Razel us already formed party.

"Well... this is Anna the second on our party." Raeden said.

"Eh! It's Duke...N..Nice... to meet...you." 

When Raeden introduce Anna to him. Razel Suprised when he saw that Raedeb is a Duke friend.

"Hehehe...don't call me duke... Anna it's fine."

 

"M..My...apologize..A..nna" 

"All right. Who is already experience in the Dim Forest?" Anna asked.

"Well... I have experience in the Dim forest and especially in the demon monster. From my training and that can be eaten, also securing clean water and to create fire in the middle of forest."

Anna and Razel suprised when they heard from 

Raeden. When I saw Anna Face his eyes is glowing to me.

"Wow!! I'm right to join you. that was true! Did you know the Dim Forest?" Anna said.

"Yes... I already experience on Dim Forest it's danger and vast. So we need to be careful if we come in the inside of forest." 

While I was talking about that, I though about our shy student.

Razel?

Eh...Yes?

"I forgot to ask. But what is your magic?"

"Um... it's a wind."

When she said his magic she become down and Anna cheered up him.

"That's right. The Wind magic is also big help and that would be good to party? I want to count the magic of yours Razel."

Yes!

Then after with discuss we proceed through a loud and noisy classroom and Anna she sat down on his chair, but when I'm going to say something to him to our plan in Dim Forest  I looked at her, she looked happy, and excited.

Hey..hey.. What with that face... I know you are excited but on the Dim forest is no camping it's a training exercise.

"I Know. It just... I finally see the Dim Forest."

"Huh?...That your reason?"

"Yes.." 

A excited face and slight smile on the face of Anna.

"Sigh...This will be troublesome for a two innocent girl who have no experience on danger forest who excited to see."

"All right. Team Raeden!" Anna said with excited on face.

The team party member for training exercise has been decided.

1