CHAPTER 25: Dim Forest
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The members has been complete and we were discuss about the Dim Forest. Raeden explained about Dim forest what their need. And Razel suddenly speak.

"Umm.. Excuse me...But I heard that Dim forest. It’s quite dangerous and vast. I heard from my brother."

"Huh?... you have brother?"

"Yes. I have... but she already graduate in this academy."

Ooh!

"Well... we be going all right because there's a barrier magic on forest." Raeden said.

"All right. Its' decide...On this team Raeden is going to be our leader." Anna said.

"I agree."

In the next day. We start to prepared and were in front of Dim Forest. In our front, we can only see the thick and vast forest. It is impossible to see through the depths and also we are not allowed to go in deep forest because the deep forest is not covered by anti magic barrier.

All the new student participated in this exercise, but the initial position was decided for each party and we were standing in middle place.

When we are standing in the middle front I noticed Anna she is trembling even thought I remember him yesterday that she is excited to go in the Dim Forest. And she suddenly called me.

"Raeden... Umm... I’m nervous even though the training exercise is still did not start but I feel an ominous intent on our front."

"It's fine... because where we are going it's protected by Anti magic barrier. And we're here for you, your party."

"Come on, cheer up we here it's only for our training so there's no need to be nervous!"

On the other hand, Anna asked me

“Raeden you don't seem nervous on our training exercise on Dangerous Dim forest”

"Well...It’s been a while when my father brought me here for my training."

"Your amazing. Raeden !" Razel said.

"Well, there's nothing to amaze I’m from the countryside. I was just running and training with my father around the forests."

"But, Raeden do you have experience on Killing a demon?"

"Yes, I do."

“Well... how old were you when you had your first experience with your father in the forest of demon?”

“Well..  When I'm 12 years old.”

!!!

"What!! 12 years old!"

"What demon did you kill?"

“It was a black wolves about five meters in height."

After Raeden said to Anna and Razel they become silent and ended up being stunned.

Wait... you... say Black wolves?!

"Yes. Why?"

"Because to defeat the Black wolves. You need a battalion army."

Eh? Did I say something wrong? Which on is it? About the black wolves? Or about being twelve years old?

"No... it's nothing, it's just you are amazing."

I looked at two they felt somewhat amazed when I told my story to them.

"Well. We should go."

"Yes! I do my best!"

While I said those words, I looked at my surrounding and I noticed that there's someone is staring to our party with a killing intent.

It's about ten in the morning and on our party we bring a portable food,tent, a water bottle, and a sword. Because It will be a lot of hard training.

We enter to Dim forest the surrounding is full of fog and we starting to noticed that we are surround by monters.

"It's Demon monster!"

“it's a black bear! Go to your positions! let’s go! “

"Yes!"

"Anna,Razel! ... cast your magic I will be vanguard."

"Understood!"

As soon as we entered the Dim forest, we encountered a Black Bear.

Anna and Razel shot out fire from her raised right palm.

"Void Fire!!"

"Wind Cutter!!"

After Anna and Razel cast their magic I used my skill stealth speed and physical strength and then kicked the ground as hard as I could speed away. I flashed at the Black bear and I cut the head and flying around in all directions.

"Whoooo!"

"You are amazing. What that skill? Raeden!"

"It's just my skill. Let's go we need to find a better place before nightfall."

the three of us once begone to moved again and Anna and Razel become aware to their surrounding after happened when the Black bear appeared.

1