CHAPTER 1: Cursed
511 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! The author is here! This novel will be under revision and re-writing because there's so much wrong. Well, I'm just hurriedly creating this novel... but I have a plan for this novel's story as well, so wait and see!

On that day, the protagonist, Haru,'s peaceful days suddenly turned extraordinary and became a mess when he transferred to another school. 

 

On his first day of school, Haru was walking down the middle road when he noticed the woman bullying on his front, so he approached her and helped her from the three eleventh grade seniors.

 

After one week, he is now being targeted by his eleventh grade senior. Every day he goes to school or goes home, he's been beaten hard. For his eleventh grade senior, his peaceful days at school have become nothing more than toys.

 

The next morning, Haru was walking in the back alley when an unknown man approached him and suddenly stabbed him in the back. All of his belongings had been robbed. Haru, he only want is that to attend to school peacefully, he fall on the ground, and he started to lose consciousness, But an enormous magic circle appeared in his body. It's a circle pattern, and after it started growing white light, Haru finally realized just how strange the situation was. Haru tried to call for help in the back alley, but it was too late; his back wound was critical because he had been stabbed.

 

The magic circle had already started its invocation, and a noticeably brighter light flooded my vision. Unable to take it, I close my eyes. I felt my body burning a little. In the next moment, Haru finds herself in an unknown back alley on the ground. And then, Haru's ordinary days were forcibly taken away from him. Because Haru is being reborn into another world.

 

I've read about being reincarnated to another world in novels, and although I sympathized, was envious, and was deeply moved by them, there was a clear boundary between that and reality.

 

Haru woke up and looked at his surroundings, but when he saw his surroundings in the back alley, It's dark and it's raining. I'm surprised when I feel my body is small and when I check my face on the ground where a water. I was in the small body of a skinny kid and my clothes were torn apart, and then two men approached me.

 

"Finally! We finally got you, you stinky skinny kid!."

 

He was thrown out and they think to me liked a piece of garbage. I don't know why I've been beaten again for no reason, but suddenly in my head there's a memory I remembered. This kid's trying to steal a food product to live on, but he was seen by two people, and he tried to run, but he was caught. 

 

How dare you steal my food products? "You little trash."

 

When I was on the ground, the one man kicked me in the stomach with all his might. And while I was kicking, I tried to protect the little food while the taste of blood began to spread through my mouth.

 

"You piece of shit, today you're going to die in this place."

 

"Wait. Let me do it too. I caught him in my shop stealing food."

 

The two people continued kicking me and beating all over my body.

 

"What? What's with that look? Do you have anything to say, you piece of trash? " 

 

I was just hungry and almost died.

Otherwise, nobody would like to steal food. The world is not fair. I'm beating again. And again. What's the meaning of reincarnation if this body of mine is an orphan skinny kid? There are other orphans like me who live their days near death, while the others live happily and sit down on chairs.

 

 It's noble.

 

I remembered from my memories of this body that the orphan is nothing but garbage in this world, and the only thing they have is the power to be a noble.

 

He also remembered that the previous owner of this body had to drink water mud to survive, whereas the nobility had to drink warm soup. I'm angry because of the system in the world. While I was beating him, one man took something hard off the ground floor and threw it at me.

 

It's a rock that was thrown at me, but I won't avoid them, and then there was an unexpected shine in my body. With the wind, I repel the flying stone that is attempting to strike me. It's my magic, and the two people were trembling and surprised.

 

"It can't be. You're the only orphaned skinny kid. How can you use magic at that age? " 

 

The men are shouting at me while their faces are making me tremble. When the two people were scared, I took advantage of the situation by throwing a rock in their faces and fleeing.

 

I was running on the road at night with rain and dark clouds. I didn't stop walking; I walked day after day. The rain had stopped and I fell on the ground. My vision became blurred. I was at the limit of my strength.

 

So I leaned my back against the wall and I heard a strange man's voice.

 

"Hmm," young boy. You're pretty terrible. "

 

I heard an old man's voice. When I opened my heavy eyes, I looked at him, and he was a man.

 

"Your body is broken, you're super skinny, your body is terrible, and you've begun to lose feeling." The black-haired old man checked my body.

 

"Hey, kiddo. Do you want to die in this street? Or come with me and live at my house and become my son and change this ridiculous world. "

 

At that time, There's a man who wants to help me. I fell when I held the man's hand, and he lifted me up with his two hands, and I whispered to him.

 

"I-I.I want... to become stronger." Haru said, with a low voice.

 

"Hoo... What's your name, kid?

 

"It's Ra.de.En."

 

I changed my name from Haru to Raeden in this another world and also my new beginning.

 " Oh, You have a beautiful name."

 

"I understand, Raeden. You are now my son and change this world."

 

I lost consciousness and fell asleep with his warm hands.

 

My world, full of darkness, has begun to change into light. 

 

Read my second novel: I Being given a Chance To Live again! Thank you.

 

 

 

 

8