CHAPTER 2: Hidden Dark Moon
184 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raeden, His consciousness is slowly returning. The light that comes through the window is so bright. While feeling the lights were too beautiful, a gorgeous ceiling came into his view.

 

When I woke up in this beautiful house while spitting the usual phrase, he was surprised and saw his surroundings. His reasoning is that the bed he sleeps in is much larger than any other bed he has ever had, and that the furniture is well-designed. An antique chandelier that hangs in the ceiling and the bright light that comes in from the window through the gap in the curtain and twittering birds on the outside. That's Raeden's first time feeling peaceful.

 

It has been 12 years since Raeden reincarnated in this world. Raeden had become a handsome and fine man, and he'd started to become a shadow of his former self.

 

He was trained by an old man for 12 years, and he called him now "Father" and Raeden, He found out that his father was an ex-assassin when he was 10 years old. And that's why all of his training that his father teaches to Raedan is as an assassin technique.

 

If that old man hadn't seen me that day in the dark and cold, I'm sure my body would now be a skeleton in this other world. So I have to pay him for saving my life as the next heir assassin.

 

In the middle of the night, I began my move to kill a corrupt noble in this city. My father ordered me to kill him.

 "Aaaah! Help!

 

 

"....Don't come to me.... stay away from me.... stay away from me... Do you know who I am? I'm a marquis in this city. No matter who ordered you and how much money they gave you, I give you a double. No.. triple...Just... Don't kill me... " A man wearing a medieval brown suit begged to Raeden.

 

"Hey... Do you know what you have done? Answer me." Raeden said, with no feeling in his eyes, it's like a dark moon in the water.

 

"I-I didn't k-know anything. I'm a good marquis. I'm helping the people in this city..." the medieval brown-suited man deeply bowed to him to spare his life.

 

"Your wrong... you've done so many wrong things that it's time for you to leave this world."

 

I pulled out my black sword in my hands and sliced the noble in half.

 

After killing him, I remembered what my father told me. If my target is in my front, he said, "we assassins don't want to show mercy to those corrupt nobles."

 

And that's why I now have a nickname they called me... "Hidden Dark Moon." The young devil with no mercy and a silent killer who never leaves a trace.

 

As an assassin, I have a nickname that's not fit for me. Raeden said, with a cold voice.

 

But for twelve years as an assassin, my nickname has become famous in the city. Killing a target without a trace...

 

NIGHT

 

In the middle of the night, I started again to kill a corrupt noble. I came to the inside of an abandoned building, and I saw a man sitting on a soft chair and said,

 

"You are... Hidden Dark Moon, the famous assassin that kills without trace." The man with the long beard and the calm expression said.

 

So... Now... killed me... Hidden Dark Moon... Raeden looked uncomfortable and looked around the surrounding area and he noticed that he was surrounded by 20 men with a sword and crossbow in their hands.

 

Raeden, on the other hand, sees the twenty men surrounding him as weak, and the man's goal is to surround me.They do, however, have guard luck.

 

"Hahaha. So you noticed my men... you fucking bastard. "

 

It's exactly for Raeden that there's a twenty in his surrounding areas.

 

 

[[Physical power]] 

[[Physical speed]]

 

 

 

 

 

I used my magic and unsheathed my black sword and killed everyone on the inside. And the man was surprised when he saw Raeden's movement and started to escape.

 

When the arrow was coming to me, I took off my long black coat to become a shield and threw a knife into my enemy's forehead.

 

I threw my black sword at his left foot while they're boss was running, and he fell to the ground while painfully shouting on his left foot.

 

"You... you're still a child... What do you want... to me.? " 

 

The boss was surprised when he saw my face and he asked me. Raeden's surroundings became silent, and Raeden answered him with a cold voice.

 

"Because this place is an untidy city, you need to removed in this city." Raeden said.

 

"You are the second person to see my face... so be grateful, but it's time for you to rest."

 

I pulled out my sword and killed him.

 

6