Chapter 89: Strip Club (18+)
1.3k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

This chapter contains: mmf

[collapse]

I entered the hotel and went straight to the escalator going down. Dark blue light and low synthetic vibrations echoed through the magic stereo system. I put on the bracelet as I stepped off the escalator and onto the underground strip club. Women in black suits stood around the entrance, the security.
A huge round bar greeted me. Beyond the bar, I could see figures dancing under crimson lights. I looked around for my teammates… The bar was packed. I called a handsome bartender over and ordered a glass of Mojito.

Glass in hand, I walked around the club looking for my team, taking glances at the acrobatic men on stage. Women put coins in the containers around the podium. A warm desire annoyed my cleft, and I had to remind myself to breathe more than a few times.

“Sherrie!” I heard my name being called. “Sherrie, over here!” I looked around till I spotted them. They’d taken a table near the wall with cushioned  seats in a rounded shape. There were 5 men on the sofa with them, hosts. “This is our leader, Sherrie.” Nikola introduced me with a smile. Four hands were on her, a mouth was nibbling on her floppy ear, and the other mouth said, “Hey,” with a smoothness that made me want to stick my tongue inside.
Two more "Hey"s came from the men beside Terrie.
Brigitte fondled a grey-eyed host’s package. Her other hand stroked the back of his neck. He did not look happy. The result of the bracelet was visibly apparent. I felt bad, and it made me think of giving her one. “Did you find what you were looking for?” She asked.
“What?” I sat down between Terrie and Brigitte. “The challenge?”
“Yeah.”
“Yeah, but it’s too hard of a problem, so I gave up.”
“Hehehe…” She laughed. “Aren’t they always hard?”
“No, sometimes they’re easy.”
“Hehehe…” She continued to laugh, but I didn’t understand what was so funny.
“Do you want me to get you some boys?” The blue-eyed fox fondling Terrie asked, knowing that there were plenty of men around that’d be happy to provide companionship. For a prize.
“How much?” I asked bluntly.
He exchanged glances with his friends and said, “Company is free… as long as you buy drinks, though tips are nice… you’ll have to negotiate for everything else. We’re all different.”
I looked through them with [look-a-look]. They were average. I didn’t need their points, but I didn’t want to sleep alone. “Alright.”
He leaned over, kissed my cheek, and said, “I’ll be right back.” I watched the muscles of his back as he walked away. He was wearing a blouse that showed off his upper back.
“Did you guys spend the whole day here?” I asked.
“Yeah, pretty much,” Terrie said, looking over to Nikola. She was making out with two men. She kissed one, slightly twisted her neck, and another wet tongue happily entered her mouth. “She said she never wants to leave.”
“I can see why.” Two men were showing her so much love and desire. I felt hot just watching them.
“When are we leaving for Pallad?”
“I don’t know yet,” I answered honestly. “There are a few things I got to do, and when they’re done, we’ll leave.”
“How many points are you trying to get here?”
“Ah…” If I told them the truth, they’d think I want to live here forever. “Enough.”
“How much is enough?” She pressed.
I took a sip of the Mojito and said, “I need a refill.”
“How much is enough, Sherrie.” She raised her voice.
“A month. We’ll spend a month here at most. Probably less. Maybe if everything goes well, ah…” I calculated in my head, “We might be able to  head to Pallad by the end of the week.”
“End of the week?” She was doubtful.
“If everything goes well.”
“What are we doing here anyway?”
“Leveling up. What else.”
“Hmm…”
“Can you get us a few more drinks?” I asked the grey-eyes sitting between Brigitte and me.
“Sure, leader.” He flashed me a white smile as he separated himself from Brigitte’s grip.
“Get us two bottles of champagne.” I handed him a silver coin.
“Why did you make him go away,” Brigitte complained.
“Calm down. He’ll be back.” I told her.
Reaching a pause in our conversation, our eyes naturally turned to the three people making out. The stupid dog was enjoying them a little too much.
“Come on, babe, give me some too.” The blue-head with the stubbled chin, holding onto Terrie, begged. Lifting her chin with his middle knuckle, he kissed her juicy lips.
Brigitte and I shifted in our seats, our flesh throbbing for attention. We couldn’t look away.
Rubbing jaws, teeth knocking, opening wider, kneading tits, manly grunts against their skin… Envy dampened my panties.

When grey-eyes returned with the bottles of champagne, Brigitte pulled him to her and forced her tongue inside his mouth. I felt guilty when he showed reluctance. If she’d had the bracelet, he’d have happily kissed  her. I opened the champagne bottle just as blue-eyes returned with two more handsome devils. A pink-head with long legs that looked good in tight shorts and a brunette with tattoos on his arms.
“Hey, beautiful.” The pink-head smiled.
“Oh, you were right…” The brunette said to the blue-eyes, raising the corners of his mouth.
They were mesmerised the moment they saw me and crashed beside me, squeezing me between their warm male bodies.
“Yeah, hey…” I gulped. Suddenly, there were two somethings beside me that looked more appealing than the champagne.
“You started without me.” The blue-eyed fox grumbled to his blue-haired friend. Crashing beside Terrie, he nuzzled into her neck and suckled her there.
The tattooed devil copied him and nuzzled my neck, nibbling me there. “Oh,” I was pleasantly surprised. The pink-haired one tipped the glass of champagne I was holding into my mouth. I looked up at his square jaw and devilish smile as I was forced to gulp down the alcohol. Having emptied the glass into my mouth, he set it on the table and planted his rich lips on mine. A moan escaped my throat. My fingers dug into the pink-head’s shoulder. The firm, warm flesh. My other hand fisted the tattooed devil’s hair. Their hands gently stroked my inner thighs, and I spread open, hoping for more, but they never touched the centre.
I didn’t like admitting it, but Nikola was right; the Boudica was a good choice.
I groaned and moaned in pleasure, sinking into the cushions. Their hands climbed up and under my shirt, groping my breasts. I hissed when the  pink-head pinched my nipple, my eyes drifting to the gorgeous man on stage shaking his cock and balls. Sensation overload. Time was hard to tell in this dark blue world… They fed us alcohol and had some too. My devils took turns, gently pouring drinks into me with their velvet tongues. Grey-eyes made sure we kept ordering more. The alcohol spread through my body, slowly turning me woozy. “No, more.” I refused the drink.
“Okay.” The pink-head said, setting the bottle aside.
The tattooed brunette sucked on my nipple through my shirt and bra, making me damp there. And I leaned on the pink-head’s arm and begged to go upstairs; just then, the blue-eyed fox decided to dance. He was drunk too. With a big smile, he shimmied over to Brigitte and gave her a lap dance. Wiggling his groin near her face as she ran her hands over his hips and legs. Then going low, he pressed his groin against hers. Their clothes were the only things separating them. Her breath ragged; she ran her hands over him. She closed her eyes as he brought his lips close to hers, hoping for a kiss. But, at the last moment, blue-eyes jumped off  Brigitte and onto his grey-eyed friend. He pushed grey-eyes down and kissed him passionately. All of us gleefully stared at them. Even  Brigitte, who was disappointed by the prank, changed her mind when she saw blue-eyes bite his bottom lip and lick him from chin to nose. Nikola let out a joyful bark. They smiled at her before kissing again. They looked up repeatedly, with smiles on their faces, to gauge our interest  and approval. And when they saw our captivated eyes, they kissed some more.
I kissed pink-head’s shoulder and groaned, “Let’s go to my room.” I was achy and wet.
He kissed my sweaty forehead and said with a devilish grin, “Not yet. Keep watching.”
So that’s what I did. I kept watching.
Blue-eyes pressed kisses on his neck and down… further down… until he was on his knees and pressing a long kiss on his groin. After kissing  the inside of his thighs, he pulled down his shorts to reveal the floral lace boxers underneath. Another loving kiss to his balls, and his  underwear too was pulled down to reveal the full length of his thick jutting flesh. A thick curvy vein ran down the side. Blue-eyes took his dick with one hand and fluttered his tongue across the underside of his crown. Grey-eyes looked up at the ceiling, jaw clenching. The tongue slid down to the balls, and a low groan rumbled from his gut. The balls drew up. He sucked a testicle into his mouth and let it pop out. He  looked up at us with drunk eyes and showed us his tongue. He sucked his other testicle. His tongue flat against him, he licked up from the root  to the tip and took it in his mouth. Gery clawed the cushion he was  slouching on. His friend looked up with his blue eyes and drew rhythmically, hollowing his cheeks like a good boy.
Our eyes were fixed on those blue eyes and lush lips sliding over the  thick cock. Grey’s rough breathing made me tighten my grip on the warm bodies near me. I wanted to hear their raspy breaths and see their muscles strain.
“Fuck, that’s hot,” Brigitte said as he bobbed his head hungrily. His tongue slid along the underside greedily.
His eyes watered… He then abruptly pulled out. And moving aside, said with a peculiar smile, “He’s about to blow. Who wants it?” The sheen of his spit on his pulsing cock was alluring.
I looked around at everyone, puzzled by the boys’ smiles. I didn’t care for his meagre points, though he did look hot. Brigitte dropped to her  knees before any of us could react and took him in her mouth. Her cheeks  hollow, she sucked. He thrust his hips up and clutched her hair. His entire body shuddered as he poured everything inside her.

Blue-eyes burst out laughing like a monkey, falling to the floor, clutching his stomach. The other boys snickered too. I didn’t quite understand it… Were they laughing at her? Or at our need for their points? Strangely enough, the devils looked beautiful while they laughed. I wanted to fuck them; I needed to fuck them. I yearned to feel their laughing mouths between my legs. I needed them in my sheets.
Blue-eyes rose to his feet, smiling ear to ear. He grabbed Terrie’s arm. “Come,” he said, pulling her to her feet, “we’re going to your room.” So, blue-eyes and blue-head walked off with Terrie.
Nikola jumped to her feet. “We share a room.” She said, still smiling. She pulled her men to their feet and took them away, following behind Terrie.
Pink-head looked down at me with his devilish smile and said, “Now we can go to your room.” He helped me stand up. As we moved away from the table, I looked back and saw Brigitte sitting there without a smile in  the dim light with a glass of champagne, staring up at the dancer on stage. I felt guilt. It was the bracelet’s fault this was happening. The tattooed devil cupped my ass and pushed me forward; I had slowed my pace.
“Babe, let’s go.” He coaxed.
I looked up at their handsome faces with mixed emotions and concurred, “Yeah, let’s go.” There was an aching between my legs I needed them to relieve.

***

I put my sweaty palm on the headboard as pink-head pushed into me, and my other hand clutched the bed sheet below me. “Aw.” He was big. Sweaty clumps of hair clung to my face. God, he felt good. “Oh,” the brunette’s tongue fluttered over my swollen clit. My core tightened and clenched, sucking pink-head in deeper. Hands knead my butt cheeks. My pussy  rippled around him, squeezing, trembling on the verge of orgasm. I felt the luscious soreness of his hefty cock as he filled out. A sweet grunt escaped his lips. We both had to stop and adjust ourselves. His balls  tightened. His hand stroked my sleek back, from my ass to my flexing shoulder blades. The brunette’s lips sealed around my clit and sucked softly… It was the last straw. With a curse and a thready moan, I collapsed from my hand to my elbows, finally falling on my face into the pillow. I had a fantastic cum on their mouth and dick. The brunette got out from under us and licked his friend’s balls. Pink-head sounded a grossly loud growl as he pushed me down, putting his entire weight on me. His hands dug into my upper back. Pressed into the mattress, I found it hard to breathe as he lunged at me with carnal fury. Another orgasm tore through me, starting with ecstatic spasms at my core and radiated  outward till I was trembling all over. They were driving me crazy. Fortunately, he didn’t last much longer either.
“Fuck, fuck,” he screamed as he ground his hips into my ass.
He came praising the goddess, his core curving as he poured into me, fingers digging into my warm flesh.
The brunette stroked his friend’s back and planted kisses along his spine. He nuzzled into his neck and suckled. Breathless, I laid beneath them. I was kind of sober now but tired. Pink-head slid off of me, and the brunette climbed on top of him, sealing his lips over his friend’s. I  languidly flopped around onto my back and watched them make out. The brunette was shoving his wide-open mouth over the pink’s. I couldn’t see much more than a slight undulating rhythm to his head and lips.
Having caught my breath, I slapped the brunette’s ass and said, “Come over here.” And opened my legs. Even together, they weren’t worth much, and I’d be angry as hell if I only got one of them after bringing them  up to my room. Even after I slapped him, he continued to kiss the  pink-head. “Hey,” I grabbed his hair and yanked his face off him. “Inside,” I commanded.
“Aw,” he moaned, pushing my hand away, but he agreed, “okay.”
“Good. You’re already hard,” I observed.
“Yeah, I know,” he whined as he got between my legs. He exhaled as he pushed his dick into me.
“That’s it.” I encouraged him, wrapping my legs around him. I was creamy, and he was smaller than his friend, so he slid in easily. I looked into his eyes and commanded, “Cum.” He clenched his jaw and thrust harder. “Cum,” I commanded again. He swung his hips wildly. I could feel his buttock flex on my calves. “Cum,” I demanded, pumping my hips against him. He felt nice and beautiful, but I had a long day  tomorrow, and I wanted to get some sleep.
Pink-head grabbed his clenched jaw and kissed him. And in his husky voice, he encouraged, “Cum for her, babe.” His hand caressed his back  down to his flexing ass. The brunette ground his hips into mine as  confusion and shock painted his face. Spurts of cum escaped his adorable  penis as he released his points. A cute moan escaped his lips. Pink-head kissed his cheek and said, “Good boy.”
Smiling, I craned my neck, kissed his other cheek, and said, “Yeah, good boy.”

3