Chapter 95: A Draw (18+)
966 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel on my head. My lover laid on the bed and watched me. His name was Beck, but everyone called him B.
“Hey, sleepy head.” He rubbed his eyes and rose. The way the sheet fell off his upper body and landed above his groin was stupifying. It made my insides twitch.
“I should take a shower too.”
“Huh?” My mind conjured up impure images.
He ran his fingers along his chest and complained, “I’m all sticky.”
I gulped. “Yeah… Okay, then we’ll go for breakfast.” The yellow rays of the morning sun reflected off the walls. I watched him get off the bed, the sheet moving away, the man bits dangling, and his little tush as he walked into the bathroom. After the shower came on, I shook myself out  of my lust-filled daze, dressed, and gathered his clothes for him. Then I  waited…

When he came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel, I licked my lips and, pointing to his clothes, said, “Get dressed.”

***

Swallowing the last of my breakfast, I said, “Come on, I’ll drop you off. I promised your friend.” There was no time to waste. I needed to go to the bank and play more games with Samson.
“Oh, okay. Let me freshen up.” He chirped and ran to the toilet.
“So,” Terrie began, her judgemental eyes watching him disappear toward the restroom, “tomorrow’s the end of the week. Are we done here?”
“Hmm…”
“How much longer are we going to spend here?”
“Why don’t you go to the amusement park? Enjoy yourself. If you need money, I’ll lend you some.” I tried to negotiate.
She sighed. “Just tell me, so I know what to expect.”
“Fine.” I spat. “Two weeks. Maybe three.”
“What changed?” Her pupils shrank to the size of a dot.
“Ah…” I mumbled. “One of the products I wanted to buy at the… local store won’t show up for another two weeks.” There was also the fact that Samson was proving to be more difficult than I had anticipated. But that didn’t need to be mentioned.
“I see…” Her disappointment wheezed out.

***

On the rickshaw, he bragged about his cooking skills, and when we reached his door, he insisted on bringing me lunch. But I told him, “I won’t be at the hotel at noon.” Scratching my head, I mumbled, “Exploring the city and all that…”
“Then how about dinner? Will you be busy during dinner time as well?” There was an accusatory tone to his voice.
“Ah…” I didn’t know how it’ll be with Samson. If I lose to him today, I’ll be busy during dinner…
“I’ll bring you dinner.” He scowled and shut the door in my face.
“Ah…”

***

“Wow, you actually managed a draw…” Muire was amazed. “Good job.” She patted his head.
“Yeah!” Samson beamed, cheerfully accepting her praise. “Thanks.”
“So, how about that date?” I tried to wiggle in.
“It was a draw! You didn’t beat me.” He smugly bragged.
“Right.” I tactfully agreed. I’d only beaten him a hundred other times before. I shook my head and asked for another game. “How about we play again. It was only a draw.”
“Okay.” He nodded. “Let’s do best 143 out of 144 again.”
“Right…” So we played again… And again…

By the end of the day, we’d managed to draw a few times, but he still couldn’t beat me.
“Good job.” Muire encouraged him while ruffling his hair.
“Hey, don’t mess up my hair.” He pushed her off. She giggled and hugged him. “Alright. Alright.” He laughed, pushing her off.
Finally, when she’d had enough fun, she flashed me an annoyingly arrogant smile and patted his back, cheering, “Come on, it’s time to go.”
“We’ll play again tomorrow,” I assured.
He smiled. “Yeah.” I had boosted his confidence. But, unfortunately, I needed to get his pity if I wanted to get in his pants…

***

I replayed the games in my head as I walked back home. I was so close to losing a few times, but he managed to screw up and draw. “I have to  think at least five moves ahead of his stupidity if I want to lose.”

With my mind on strategies for the next day, I climbed the escalator and walked on the plush carpeting to my room. And found Beck standing by the door, holding a container.
“I hope you like turkey.” He chimed. He was a sweetheart.
First, I tossed my arm around him and gave him a peck on the lips, then I opened the door and let him in. “So, what did you make?” I inquired while holding the door open for him.
“Turkey rolls.”
“Nice.” I gave his ass a squeeze and shut the door.
“O!” He yelped. His pretty eyes criticised me. And my gaze slid over his physique, wordlessly asking, ‘you don’t think you’ll go home without a swamping, do you?’ “After.” He cooed.
“Alright.” I agreed.
“How long did you have to wait for me?”
“Not long, I got lucky.” He smiled.
I got the feeling he was a little liar, but I didn’t call him out on it. “Alright.”

He found plates in the cupboards, and I said, “I think I still have some of the wine.” I looked in the mini-fridge and found the half-empty bottle. “Yes!” I held it up. I poured him a glass and sat across from him. He fed me the first piece. “O, num num, thanks.” He smiled and sliced up a bit for himself.
We didn’t talk much while we ate, but I did compliment his cooking, which elicited a cute reaction from him. But then, as we finished our meal, he asked me a serious question, “How long are you staying here?” The same question Terrie had asked me in the morning.
“Ah…” I looked into his eyes and decided not to lie. “Two. Maybe three weeks.”
“Okay.” He moaned. I didn’t dare to ask what was going on in that head of his. “Let me freshen up.” He smiled and dashed into the bathroom.
While he was in there, I went out to the balcony with a glass of wine.

The breeze was strong and fluttered my hair. Muire had allowed us to play late into the evening. The sun was gone, and the moon was in the sky. I rested my elbows on the railing and gazed into the horizon. Nothing had changed; the Fat Fish looked the same, the undulating hills looked mundane, and I felt bored… But thankfully, he snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He brushed aside my hair and kissed my neck. “Aw.” I moaned as his tongue slid moistly to my ear. I looped my hand over, fisted his hair, and pulled him to my lips. My tongue came across his, and I welcomed him into my mouth. He danced and curled. His hungry velvet exploration tasted so sweet. I wriggled my butt against him, my  sex aching for a male. He pushed back, rubbing his bulge against the  crack of my ass. His hands swiftly moved to my buckle. Boys were much more honest after their points were taken. The heated desperation of his hands thrilled me… He unceremoniously shoved down my pants and panties and exposed me to the night air. Our gasping mouths parted for a second, and I growled, “Fuck me.” He yanked his pants down and fumbled against me. Twice I felt his thick head slide between my slick lower lips,  seeking but missing. It sent waves through me. ‘Relax,’ I was about to say, but I didn’t need to because he grabbed my ass aggressively, held me still, and shoved his fat head into me. I gasped at the sudden  breach. My cunt stretched to accommodate him. He groaned as I sealed around him. Wanting more, I gripped the railing, bent my body and pushed against him. I hissed, and he released a sweet groan. His fingers dug into my hips, and his hips bucked against me. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed in the night air. We both moaned. He lost all inhibitions. His face nuzzled into my hair, and I felt his laboured breaths on my neck as he threw his hips against my ass. Again and again, he felt the tight drag and pull of my cunt on his thick cock. The liquid heat built  along his base as he rammed against me. The wine glass in my hand shook horribly, spilling almost everything. With my pants around my knees, I struggled to stand, but I imagined so did he… Eyelids heavy with  pleasure, I looked out at the bar where we met. I tried to use [telekinesis] to put the glass on the floor, but I shattered it instead, spilling what little was left in it. “Fuck.” I moaned. I couldn’t use my powers properly while getting hammered by a horny boy. His muscles  flexed, and with a harsh groan of masculine satisfaction, he spilled himself inside me.

3