Chapter 96: So Close (18+)
1k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were having our after-sex cuddle when we heard the doorknob jittering. He perked up right away and whispered, “What’s that?” And pulled the sheet right up to his chin.
“Ah… Probably, Brigitte.” I shrugged, sitting up.
Sure enough, two impassioned idiots barged in, struggling in each other’s arms. The moment the man saw us, he stopped his laughter and shooed away Brigitte’s groping hands and pecking lips. “Hello.” He  croaked.
“Hello.” I smiled.
“Ah, she’s my roommate, Sherrie.” Brigitte coughed.
Awkward silence filled the room. Finally, I stepped out of bed and said, “We’ll get out of your way.”
“Thanks.” Brigitte scratched her head.
I slipped on my panties and threw B’s boxers to him. His hand came out just to grab it; he was still hiding under the sheets. “The shirt too,” he squeaked. So I found his shirt and hurled it at him. After he put on his shirt, he came out from under the sheets and put on the rest of his clothes.
“Grab your container.” I reminded him as we reached the door.
“Oh.” He quickly grabbed the container and followed me out the door.

They went right back at it after we left.
“Come on,” I said, “I’ll drop you off.”

***

I gave him a goodbye kiss at his door and was about to leave when he asked, “Where will you stay for the night?” He stood in his doorway and held onto my hand.
“Oh, don’t worry about that; I’ll be fine.” I smiled.
“Are you planning on sleeping outside?”
“Ah, maybe I won’t sleep tonight. I might go to a bar or something.”
“Come inside.” He pulled me inside.
“Ah…”
“Shuu.” He shushed me.
“Hm…”
We tip-toed up the stairs so as not to wake his family and snuck into his room. His room was a cosy old thing. It was filled with books. There was an old ebony desk in one corner and a small bed in the other.
“It’s not very neat.” He whispered.
“I like it.” I crawled into his bed and hid under his sheets.
“I need to get rid of some books.” He grimaced. “I finished reading them, but I’ve been lazy.”
I took off my clothes and threw them at him. “Shut up. Take off your clothes and get in. Let’s get back to what we were doing.”
A small smile appeared on his face. He stripped down to nothing and showed off his big dangling flower. He was semi-erect. I palmed his tummy and stopped him from climbing into bed. A knee was on the bed, but his other leg was still on the floor. I leaned forward, laying on my side and supporting myself with an elbow; I took hold of his cock. With a  gentle squeeze and a stroke, I looked up into his eyes and said, “Let’s see if we can do round two.” I fluttered my tongue over his tip. He hissed. My lips flowed over him. His fingers dug into my hair as his spine curved forward, his breath frozen in the moment. One hand held him while the other sank to my clit. Fisting the root of his dick, I hollowed my cheeks and drew rhythmically, slowly building him up. My fingers pressed against my clit, and I worked myself into a molten mess of desire. The room filled with the wet sounds of my mouth… I released him from my mouth, twitching and needing more.
I moved back, made room for him in the bed, and welcomed him in. He laid down beside me, and I threw my leg over his hip and pulled the sheets over us. Our lips crushed together. My breasts spilled against him. His dick bobbled against my slickness. I wriggled in search of his cock until he grabbed it and pushed it inside me. I moaned into his mouth.  His hand snatched my ass and pulled me in closer. We laid side by side, so he could only make small motions with his hips. I undulated against him in tandem with his thrusts… The bed creaked slightly… One of my legs rose higher and higher as he strove for a deeper union, as his lower half sought to gain more ground between my legs…
I stopped rubbing myself when I felt the orgasm coming and grabbed hold of his ass. I could barely whimper, “B, I’m cumming,” before it washed  over me like a rushing river and forced my core to clench. This set him off because he let out a hoarse growl. His cock pulsed, filling my insides with his thick creamy heat.

***

I woke up early the next day. He felt me arise and opened his eyes.
“Where’s the bathroom?” I asked, slipping out of bed and into my panties.
“Down the hall.” He pointed, yawning.
“Alright, I’ll be right back.” I cooed and slid out the door with a wink. That got a chuckle out of him.

On the way to the bathroom, I ran into his cute brother. “Hey,” I smiled.
“Ah, hey.” He awkwardly smiled and tripped into his room.
“Just as shy as his brother,” I thought as I entered the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, I met his sisters.
“Hello,” the short one chimed as she slipped past me into the bathroom.
“Hey.” The other one adjusted her glasses.
“Ah, hey,” I replied as I stepped past her. Another of his sisters emerged from a room and formed a line behind her sister in front of the bathroom. A boy of about twelve years old also came out to join them.
A girl that looked ten years old rushed out of a room and knocked on the double doors at the end of the corridor. “Dad! Can I use your bathroom? I need to go!”
“Line up with everyone else, Jill!” Her mother yelled from within. “I told you before, this bathroom’s for mom and dads.”
“But I have to go now.” She bawled.
“Try the bathroom downstairs.” Her mother suggested.
“Jake and Becky are waiting for Lin.” She screamed.
“Well, then, you’ll just have to hold it in, won’t you?” Her mother mocked.
“Aaaa…” She wailed.

The house was coming alive. I reentered my lover’s room. I heard thumping noises coming from the attic, doors opening and closing, people yelling, and the sound of water flowing in the bathrooms. “Noisy,” I commented, jumping on top of him.
“They’re getting ready for work.” He said as I pressed kisses on his chin and cheek.
“Yeah?” I pulled off my panties with one hand and squatted over his face. I gently lowered my womanhood onto his lips. His tongue slid into my slickness, curling, loving the creamy walls of my flesh. With a satisfied moan, I rocked against him, building the tense heat in my  aching loins. I gradually increased my tempo as I fucked his face. I arched my back to rub my swollen clit on him. I palmed my shaking mounds and squeezed my nipples to calm the ache there. The orgasm hit fast, igniting every nerve in my body. I grabbed his hair and put my weight on him as a smile crept up my face.
My erratic pants filled the room as I fell to the side and released his face. With a satisfied smile, I crawled off the bed and got dressed. He wiped off the moistness on his face and did the same.

***

“Have breakfast with us.” He said as we tumbled down the stairs giggling and laughing.
“No, can’t. Got to get to the park.” I shook my head. “I’ll grab something on the way.”
“You’ll love my dad’s cooking.” He tried tempting.
“Yes, have breakfast with us.” We stumbled into his mother, who was at the bottom of the stairs.
“Ah…”
“Come on, we already set a plate for you.” She insisted, leading the way to the dining room. He smiled and, grabbing my hand, led me to the dining room.

Thankfully, his mother said nothing during breakfast. His dads also said nothing and simply ate their food. His sisters talked about their plans for the day, some with pleasure and others without…
Finishing my meal, I leaned over to B and said, “Alright, I got to go.”
His mother had heard me and asked, “Where are you going?”
“Ah, the park. I need to go to the city park.”
She nodded. “We’ll give you a ride.” Turning to one of her daughters, she said, “Go prepare the carriage.”
“Okay.” She rose from her seat, grabbed my plate and dropped it in the sink along with hers. Then after washing her hands, she left the room.
“Thanks,” I mumbled, much too late.
His dads helped clear the table.

“I’ll come by in the evening with your dinner.” He said while we waited for his sister.
“No, it’s okay… Today, you probably shouldn’t…” I discouraged him. Samson was on the verge of defeating me. It could happen today.
“Why not?” He scowled.
My gaze shifted between his mother, who was standing within hearing distance, and him. “Ah…” I scratched my head and mumbled, hoping his mother wouldn’t hear, “I might be busy.”
“I’ll make mushroom salad today.” He replied.
“Ah…”

***

They had their own carriage. And gave me a ride to the park. It was some ways away from the tower they were heading to, but they were kind enough to drop me off anyway. I thanked them and waved them off.
I walked along the stone path beside the vibrant trees to the long arbour. There I found my chess loser. He was playing another game with the old lady. I stood behind her and watched the game.
“I heard you tied with him. How about we play a game.” She smiled, moving her bishop to b5. This old woman took joy in beating easy opponents. “After I beat this sucker.”
“Focus on the game, Roz.” He scoffed, moving another pawn, refusing to develop any of his pieces.
“Hehe…” She chortled. “All right.” He was beaten quite swiftly and decisively. She was an aggressive player, sacrificing many of her pieces for the checkmate. “Now, how about we play a game?” She turned to me with a smirk on her face.
“No, thanks. I’m here to play him.” I replied.
She shifted her gaze between him and me. “Still looking for that date, huh?” She patted my shoulder. “Well, good luck.” She went her merry way, laughing loudly.

“Alright, let’s continue from yesterday,” I demanded, taking the empty seat across from him.
“Yeah.” He cheered up and set up the pieces.

***

It was another day of near misses. “So close. So close.” I clenched my fist and muttered to myself on the escalator. “Dammit, if he was only a little bit smarter. Why did he move his queen?” It was hard to understand an idiot. The play he’d made on our last game was so  obviously bad that there was no way I could’ve predicted it.
I walked through the plush carpeting, my head in the chess clouds… But when I saw him, all those thoughts vanished into nothing.
“Hey.” He smiled, holding a container of something home-cooked.
“Hey,” I replied, swinging my hands around him with a kiss.

Brigitte was in the shower when we entered our room. We could hear her terrible singing.
“Oh, is that your roommate?” He asked, chuckling.
“Yeah.”

She came out of the bathroom while we were eating, wearing only a towel.
“Oh, hey.” She said when she saw him.
“Hey.” He snickered.
She didn’t care what he was snickering about and simply enjoyed his happy face. “What are you guys eating?” She chimed, scuttling closer to us. “Smells nice.”
“Oh, I’ll get you a plate.” Being the good house-husband, he hurried to get her a plate.
“Aw! Thanks!” She cheered and took up a stool.

“Are you going to the bar?” I asked her while B scooped mushrooms, fried beef, mashed potatoes, and fried cauliflower onto her plate.
She shifted her eyes between him and me and said, “Yeah, don’t worry, I’m going out.”
“You coming back tonight?” I wanted to know if she was going to return like yesterday.
“Hmm… No, I’ll try to go elsewhere.” She shrugged.
“You sure?”
“Yeah.” She took the plate from his hands. “My mother hated it when I brought them to the house, so I’m used to it. I’m good at finding places.”
“Finding places?” I questioned, wanting to hear more.
“Let’s eat.” He said with a passive-aggressive smile, clearly not wanting to hear more.
“Right.” Brigitte and I exchanged glances and ate our food.

As soon as Brigitte was out the door, we jumped into each other arms. Our loins aching for each other, we stumbled into bed…

4