Chapter 98: Samson 1 (18+)
1.1k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

This chapter contains: ffm

[collapse]

I could see the swimming pool below from his second-floor window. I was in his villa. I looked back at the corridor leading to his room. He’s been in there for 10 minutes, changing. Muire sat on the edge of the sofa, staring unblinkingly at the corridor, awaiting his return. He obviously couldn’t change into them in the store, so here we were.
The setting sun had transformed the sky into a romantic kaleidoscope of colours. The crescent moon was already in the sky. The pinkish clouds floating above felt like cupid’s effervescent hearts. My feverish heart pounded in anticipation. From Muire’s impatient fidgeting, I could tell she was the same as me - maybe worse. I felt the gentle itch for a man all over my body. It was the worst between my legs; I wanted to rock my hips against him and swamp him; it took a lot of willpower not to shake my hips randomly and act like an awkward idiot. But even my lips and the tip of my tongue craved for him. I wanted to taste him. So I joined  Muire on the couch and waited for him.
I leaned over and breathed in her ear, “You’ve been with him before.” My hand caressed her thigh. “How is he?” Her hazel eyes turned to me with suspicion. Then they shifted to my caressing hand, but she didn’t push it away, which was already a good sign. Emboldened, I inched my hand closer to her cleft.
She sighed and opened up, “We’re not like what you think we are.”
“Don’t play dumb. I know you’ve fucked him.” I kissed her ear and, brushing her hair aside, nuzzled her neck.
“I didn’t fuck him. We made love.”
“Such a romantic.” I teased.
“What are you…? Aw.” A little nibble got her to moan.
“Go on. Tell me how he was.” I growled on her neck. “I want to hear you say it.”
“Amazing.” She reminisced. “But we stopped.”
“Why?” I kissed her chin. “If I was you, I’d never stop. I’d fuck him every day.”
“Don’t you think I want to?” She sulked. “He stopped it. He stopped us. We haven’t done anything in months.”
“What did you do?” I accused.
“I didn’t do anything!” She protested. “He thinks Joan’s on to us. He doesn’t want me to lose my job.” She leaned back and let me kiss the other side of her neck.
“I see,” I whispered. “Does he still see clients?”
“You know an awful lot about him.” She moaned, her hands caressed the curve of my back.
“Only what both of you have told me.” I lied. But they’d told me quite a lot over the past few days, like how she likes elven music and dreams of going to Hormonia.
“Hmm… I guess.” I climbed on top of her lap and, brushing open her already open shirt, licked her collar bone. While doing so, I kept an eye on her face to gauge her reaction. I heard her hot and moist breaths through her slightly parted pink lips. Her hands slid down my back and affectionately cupped my bum. It was the most cordial she’d ever been with me. “Do you realise how horrible it is to watch your man leave with some old hag or religious zealot? Over and over again.” Despite my kisses, her eyes saddened.
I stopped kissing her and tried to comfort her. “I’ve shared my man with a sister before.” Though he wasn’t my man at the time… “Well, I’m not against sharing.”
“It’s not the same thing.” She grunted, her fingers dug into me.
“Aw.” I arched and pushed my hips against her. She was a martial, and it hurt slightly.
“You allowed it. I didn’t.” She grimaced. “It’s Joan that decides everything. She owns him.”
“I’m sorry,” I begged. “But I want him. I want to taste him.” My gaze was drawn to her luscious lips. “These lips have tasted him.” My tongue danced across her open lips. She relaxed her grip on my ass. “Aw,” I moaned on her face. Her hands soothed me. Her tongue came out to mate with mine. I nuzzled into her face, and slowly we explored each other’s mouths. We both wanted him. To engulf him. Our tongues entangled with a  shared desire.
We stopped when we heard the door open. We turned toward the sound. I got off her, stood up, and gazed into the dim hallway. A masculine silhouette emerged from the door. Even in the darkened corridor, he was mesmerising. We both stared, waiting for him to step into the evening light. My pussy clenched in anticipation… In the silence, he nervously came to us.

“Ow.” Muire moaned as the romantic glow of the twilight touched his taut skin.
Ow was right. I gaped at his masculine beauty. He’d scrunched his long ink-black hair into a small bun. The lace choker around his thick neck exemplified the delicate allure of a domesticated man. His broad chest stretched the bandeau, and it did a poor job of concealing his peach nipples, which poked against the floral pattern. My gaze slid lower,  gliding hungrily over his toned abs. It stopped at his bulging manhood. I laughed at how ridiculous his big thing looked inside the tiny white floral underwear. It looked about to burst. His testicles looked absolutely ripe with points. “Ow.”
I ran to him, and standing on my tip-toe, I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a hungry kiss. In his moment of shock, I plunged my tongue into his mouth. I was passionate, relentless, and made sweeping, swirling motions inside his mouth. His eyes grew heavy with pleasure, and resting his hands on my hips, he returned my kiss. His back curved,  and my heels touched the floor once again.
I felt Muire’s gaze on the back of my head. She stood behind me, uncertain about him. I stopped our passionate kiss to breathe in his face, “Muire wants some too.” Then turning to her, I pulled her closer to us.
“Aa.” Her hand landed on his chest. They stared into each other’s eyes. Our breaths mingled together. And I could feel his heartbeat, and so could she.
“Don’t overthink it,” I whispered into her ear. She gave me a slight nod and cupped his face. And ever so carefully, she brushed her lips against his. I watched as their tongues came out to meet… to lick… I watched till their lips sealed, and I could no longer see their tongues play. They were a lovely and unfortunate couple.
I kissed his chest, planted more on his arms, and sucked on his nipple over the bandeau. I heard him moan into her mouth. Giggling, I pressed kisses on his abs, and lingering on his taut skin, I breathed him in. “I love the way you smell,” I commented, sweeping my tongue over his muscle. I knew it was some kind of soap he was using, but I still liked it.
“Hmm…” He hummed, too busy kissing her.
When I got to his pelvis and pubis, I knelt. “Goddess,” I moaned, my eyes level with his manhood. I nuzzled into him and breathed in his masculine musk. I groaned against his testicles. He was intoxicating. I kissed him over the thin fabric and felt him harden against my lips. I palmed him with both hands and, gently squeezing, massaged his swelling  penis. He growled into her mouth. The mini-shorts looked utterly stupid against his hardening flesh. Maybe a smaller man could’ve pulled it off, but it looked comical on him. I could no longer bear the thought of his manly cock suffering in confinement within the adorable lingerie. Planting two more kisses on his shaft, I pulled down the lace shorts and released the kraken. It came out swinging and smacked my face. I blinked at its rigidity, and I laughed at that virility of his. I looked up to see if they’d noticed that little awkward moment of mine, but they were still making out, and I had gone unnoticed. I smiled,  thinking Samson might’ve felt it. I took him with both hands and kissed the tip. It twitched in my hand. Smiling, I fluttered my tongue over his crown.
Finally, I got his attention. He stopped making out with her to look down at me. I locked eyes with him as I slid him into my mouth. He hissed as my teeth brushed over his plush head. Sealing my lips over the crown, I softly sucked… Muire watched his wonderful reactions. He buried his hand in my hair and pushed into me. I pushed against his thigh and pulled myself off his cock. He almost hit my throat, and for a moment, I was afraid I’d choke. I kissed the tip as his hand came off my head. Dipping down, I planted wet kisses on the underside of his cock. His cock felt warm and heavy against my face. And moving toward his balls, I kissed one, then the other. I wiggled my nose against the loose skin, smelt him, felt the solid hardness inside, and sucked one into my mouth. “Hmm…” I hummed with a nut in my mouth.
Muire, jealous of all the attention I was getting. Of his eyes that were fixed on the top of my head. Dropped to her knees and kissed the spit-covered tip of his cock. “Aw,” he moaned at her mere touch. I let his ball sack pop out my mouth. We were both holding on to his cock. He felt stiff and heavy in our hands. She was about to lick his tip, but I pushed his dick aside with my cheek and licked her lips.
“What are you…?” She moaned. I answered her with a kiss. My tongue speared into her, searching… Our tongues met. She accepted, reciprocating.
He was surprised to see us getting along. “You guys…”
She broke our kiss to tell him, “It’s not what you think.”
“No, I’m glad.” He smiled.
“No, it’s not what you think.” She shook her head, but I kissed her chin. “She’s annoying.”
He smiled and, grabbing hold of his dick, he put it between our lips. “Do it together,” he cheered.
We exchanged glances. Our tongues glided over his plush head, finding each other as we slobbered over his beautiful peen. I caught the spit dribbling down her chin and reapplied it on his shaft, stroking him as I did. “Ow,” he groaned, his hands digging into our hair. Rolling our eyes up at him, we saw his pleasure-contorted face. He pushed us closer  together, and we moaned on his cock, sending vibrations through his shaft. He thrust his hips between our lips. Still gazing up at him, we slid our tongues along his shaft to its root. She kissed his pubes while I nuzzled up to his balls again. I rolled his balls in my palm while she rhythmically squeezed his plush crown.
While I was licking the loose skin and feeling the solid hardness beneath it, she pressed kisses up his shaft and took the head in her mouth. He let go of me and grabbed her head with both hands. He bent his knees to level his cock with her mouth. I leaned against his firm thigh and watched. I didn’t want to overstimulate him, after all.
He fucked her mouth. The sounds of her wet, choking mouth quickly filled the room. “Cluck cluck cluck…” She echoed. With each thrust, her sweet eyes, which were looking up at his excited face, became red and tear-filled.
The mini-shorts hung near his knees, stretched to their limits; I ripped them off. He stopped his thrusting to complain, “Why did you do that?” I stood up and swinging my hands around his neck, my needy lips found his. A passionate kiss followed, where his hands left her head and cupped my ass. I guessed she was relieved to be released because I heard her panting and coughing like a dog right after.
“Let’s go to your room,” I said as I broke the kiss.
Rising to her feet, Muire nodded in agreement, “Yeah.” She grabbed his arm and dragged him back into the dim corridor.
“But my mini short…” He sulked.
“Oh, goddess.” I rolled my eyes. “I’ll get you a new one,” I promised, pushing him toward his room.

So we pulled and pushed our naked hunk to his room.

5