Chapter 99: Samson 2 (18+)
922 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

This chapter contains: ffm

[collapse]

I kissed his broad back and closed the door while Muire pulled him to the bed. They collapsed on the bed while I undressed. I slipped off my damp panties while she pulled his head to her swollen breasts. Her erect nubs welcomed the searing bath of his tongue, the suckle of his mouth, the pinch of his fingers, and the squeezing pull of his hands. She arched her back as a thready groan leaked out of her lips.
I pushed two fingers inside my wet furnace and jerked my swollen clit with the pad of my thumb. My other hand clutched my swollen breasts. My eyes slid over his handsome physique, drawn to his rugged ass, swollen  plums, and rigid flesh. I wet my lips and climbed onto the bed. I smeared the moistness of my womanhood on his ass and kissed the end of his spin, just above the crack of his buttocks. Muire yanked off his scrunchie and let loose his long hair. I kissed up his spine, sliding my breasts and puffy nipples on his butt and back. She buried her hands in  his lush hair and pushed him down. Getting the message, he released her boobs and pressed kisses down her belly. As he moved down, I playfully slapped his ass and got off his back. And with a smile, I joined him,  planting a kiss on her stomach. As he moved down, I moved up and took her spit-coated nubs in my mouth. She gasped. I hummed at the waning taste of his tongue, pleased to suck on the same breasts he had a moment ago. She caressed the curve of my back and grasped my bare ass while I softly sucked on her rosy peak. He unbuttoned her pants and yanked them off. I pressed my lips on the top of her chest and sucked on the taut  skin of her collar bone.
She drew in a long breath as her head fell back. And she exhaled as her body relaxed to our petting. He spread open her legs and nuzzled his  face into her damp panties. Her breath shook.
“You’re so cute when you don’t have a stick up your bum,” I whispered into her ears before kissing her there.
“Shut up.” She grunted and gave me a swat on my ass. Even the light flick of her wrist left a sting on my tender behind.
“Aw.” I moaned. She’s such a bitch, I thought as I kissed her ear.
She fisted my hair and pulled me to her lips. “Don’t ruin it.” She warned before plundering my mouth with her sweet tongue. I licked back at her sweeping, thrusting tongue. She ate my muffled moans as I sank  down beside her. He pealed off her panties, and raising her feet to the air, he took them off and tossed them on the ground. The moment those full lips touched her slick cunt, she hissed, releasing my lips from  hers.
His tongue fluttered over her aching clit. I snuggled closer to her. Our eyes rolled down to look at the head between her legs. I watched her moan… studied her gasps… And brushed aside the rosy hair on her sweaty face to take in the beautiful pleasure contorted expressions on her face. I pressed kisses on the side of her face. My breasts spilled against hers, and our aroused nipples brushed together as we breathed. I gently threw a leg over his back and stroked him with my feet as he ate  her.
His lips sealed around her swollen bud. Two fingers pushed inside her tight slit. He softly… tirelessly… drew on her clit. I watched her eyes roll back, the tense heat building in her loins, her muscles flexing… He pushed and pulled his face against her most tender spot. “You’re so beautiful,” I whispered into her ear as I stroked her abs. Moist moans  escaped her parted lips, her tongue hanging in the air… Finally, she erupted into dazzling undulations. She pumped her hips onto his face and released a hoarse groan. Her fist white-knuckled his hair and held him in place till the spasms ended. She gasped for air as her body became boneless, and a creepy smile appeared on her face. He also pulled his  face away from her cunt and caught his breath.
I didn’t let her rest. I slid my hand down her abs to her slick centre and circled the pad of my fingers over her sensitive clit. “No-” She moaned in shock. “I can’t.”
“Hush,” I hissed at her before sealing my mouth on hers.
“Nnn…” She struggled, but she was too weak to push me away. My fingers attacked her mercilessly. And the tense heat built inside her once again…
He saw her trembling slit and decided to help me. He grabbed her thighs and speared his tongue into her. She helplessly groaned into my mouth as another orgasm plunged her into a sea of ecstasy. She melted into my arms. At the sight of a strong martial in a state of vulnerability, a smile crept up on my face. She was a boneless puddle. Her eyelids looked heavy, and only a sliver remained open; it was a question whether she saw anything at all through them. She was taking hard and long breaths. I kissed her cheek and looked down at Samson, who was pressing kisses on  her thigh. With her satiated, I could focus on myself.
I used my feet to stroke his shoulder. I caressed the side of his face with my toe and, grabbing his hair with my toes, I tried to pull him to me.
“Hey.” He barked and yanked my feet off his hair.
With a scowl on his face, he kissed my ankle. I chortled. He pressed kisses up my leg, calf, thigh… to my pussy. “Hmm…” I hummed at the touch of his lips. His tongue fluttered over my clit. “Fuck.” I clutched his hair and pulled him up. “No,” I said to his tongue. “Come here.” I hungrily sealed his mouth on mine and took long, seductive licks along his tongue. Our tongues tangled in a sweet sensual rite as primal as life. Placing my heels on his bum, I drew him closer to me. And propping myself up on my elbows, I took hold of his thick throbbing manhood. He groaned at my touch, and our kiss broke. “You’re aching.”
“Yeah.” He hissed in lust-filled agony. His fists clutched the sheets. A heavy bead of hot pre-cum bloomed on the tip of his cock. I brushed it against my wet entrance. And we both gasped. Our eyes locked. I bit my bottom lip and, tugging on his hardness, pushed him in… He leaned into me. His muscles flexed, a hand clasped my thigh, and he thrust deeper into me. I fell back with a gasp and, palming his flexing abs, I stopped him. “Slow.” I moaned with an open mouth. “Slow.” He nodded, slowing the thrust to a crawl. He was thick. And stretched me fabulously. I knew I would enjoy every inch of him. “Oh, Cristal.” I felt a heavy, lush soreness as he pushed me to my limits. It brought a mist of perspiration  to my skin. “Fuck.” I moaned; grabbing the sweat-damped roots of his hair, I pulled him in for a kiss as the pleasure spread from where we were connected. I wrapped my legs around him as the last bit of him sank  into me. I felt so damn full I groaned into his mouth.
He broke our kiss and groaned, “I can’t. I can’t anymore. I need to-” He gasped as I clenched around him.
I wanted him to move too. My pussy wanted to get fucked. I tucked his tousled hair behind his ear and breathed, “Go ahead. Do whatever you want.” He wasted no time grabbing my legs and putting them over his shoulders. “Oh.” Then gripping my waist, he pulled me closer to him and climbed on top of me, folding me in two. “Oh, fuck,” I thought when he squatted over, pinning and squeezing me against the mattress. I grabbed onto his shin as he raised his hips. My tight pussy dragged against his cock. A low thready groan escaped from my chest. A high-pitched cry was elicited from me, and the sound of skin slapping skin echoed from us as a slamming thrust shook the bed, sending my eyes rolling to the back of  my head and my toes curling. I arched under him. A single thrust sent me to the brink of orgasm. My fingers digging into his firm flesh, I moaned. He ground his hips against me, and a feral growl rumbled from his chest. More pre-cum burst out of his cock. White-knuckling the sheets on either side of me, he started fucking me. He pounded into me in a fierce paroxysm of lust. I screamed. Pleasure rippled through me with every hot shove of his body into mine. He drove me brainless with every ecstatic throw of his hips. The sweet rhythm of our slapping bodies filled the room. The wet sounds of my pussy was the cherry on top. And then there were his sweaty balls hitting the curve of my buttocks. He drove me over the edge. My legs and body trashed against him in a cavalcade of orgasmic spasms.
I was barely conscious when he hammered into me with purpose and groaned her name, “Muire!” I felt his cock pulse. Hot cum spewed into me. I felt too sated to even care about the pop-up window that informed me of the 52 089 points I’d obtained. He collapsed on top of me, heaving for  breath… His cock softened inside me.

Through my heavy eyelids, I got a glimpse of Muire’s shadow pulling him off me. I groaned when his cock slipped out of me. He left me gaping and feeling empty… And I think I saw her kiss him. Kiss down his sweaty body to his dick… I think I saw her swallow his cum covered cock. Suck him… It was satisfying to think she was tasting me on him…

6