Chapter 100: Dinner Has Gone Cold (18+)
862 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

This chapter contains: ffm

[collapse]

I awoke to the warmth of his body. My breasts were pressed up against him. The room was dim with the cold light of the morning. I snuggled in closer and looked across him. Muire was lying on her side, creepily staring at his peaceful face.
“What are you doing?” I whispered so as not to wake him and propped myself up on my elbow.
“Ah- Ah- Nothing.” She panicked but fessed up. “That is… Doesn’t he look cute?” She pointed at his face.
His slumbering face did have a childish quality to it, though he always had that. “Yeah, he’s cute.”
“Yeah.” She sang proudly.
“I can hear you guys.” He awoke.
“Ah. Ah…” She blushed.
“Morning, idiot.” I welcomed him to a new day.
He arched an eyebrow. “Why am I an idiot?”
“Because you are.” I smiled. He frowned. I could tell from the corner of my eye that Muire wasn’t happy with how I was talking to him either. I ignored it and kissed him. He acted upset but accepted my tongue. And we became lost in a soft kiss…
“Hey- Hey, wait.” Muire didn’t like it. She bumped her face against mine and fought for his attention. We shared him for a moment, and both our tongues were inside him… But I let her have him and brushed my lips against his chin. My hands caressed his stomach, slowly wandering down to his cock. I wrapped my fingers around the root of his manhood and squeezed the firm softness of it. While my hand softly stroked, I slid down his body, planting kisses along the way, enjoying the feel of his skin… I disappeared under the sheet while they made out.
He was beginning to harden when I kissed the base of his dick. I pushed aside Muire’s ass which was close and bumping against me. I stroked his cock with both hands and gave suckling kisses along his shaft. Drawing the skin of his cock into my mouth before letting it pop out. He moaned… I must’ve distracted him too much because the sheet was pulled open, and Muire crouched down beside me. She shoved my face aside and greedily  licked him.
“I was doing it,” I complained.
“You weren’t doing it right.” She claimed, nuzzling her face into his maleness. I nestled up beside her, kissing the loose skin of his balls. Opening my mouth, I sucked a testicle into my mouth. Copying me, she took in the other one. Our tongues took long savouring sweeps, feeling the solid hardness of his male jewels. He groaned and slid his fingers  into our hair. Our eyes rolled up, and we saw that his head was thrown back, lost in bliss. Our hands stroked him till he was hard as steel, and the erection fell over onto his abdomen, marvellously showing off the underside of his penis. She released his testicle with a pop and slid her tongue up his shaft. He twitched and spurted pre-cum when she  kissed the base of his crown. I palmed the wet ball sack she left behind and fondled it while gently pushing his inner thigh to spread him wider. I curiously played with him, observing every stir and twitch of his male body. Loving every moment of it.
Muire took him inside her mouth, and a very feminine moan escaped his macho body. I’m sure he felt me giggle on his balls. Muire’s eyes smiled as she took him in deeper. He pushed the back of her head, compelling her to go even deeper.
I spat out his fleshy orb and murmured, “Goddess, you’re beautiful.” I pushed his balls up and licked the taut skin below. I listened to her slobbering on his cock and darlingly kissed his ass cheeks with nibbles and firm sucks.
His moans of pleasure and muttered words of encouragement drove us wild. She sucked him madly with hollowed cheeks. Her hands jerked his shaft and worked in tandem with her slurping mouth while I buried my face under his balls, licking and sucking. We could feel that he was close. He squirmed under our doubled attack.
Muire pulled out his cock, but keeping it pointed to her open mouth, her hands did fast squeezing pumps. “Give it to me, Samson,” she ordered. “Now.”
He climaxed with a feral groan. He thrust his hips up and pushed her head down. His cock pulsed happily, releasing spurt after spurt of cum in her mouth. Little spasms of pleasure rippled through him. I caressed his inner thigh and pressed kisses on his tight balls while keeping an eye on the cum dribbling down his cock. She tried to swallow everything, but there was so much. As soon as her mouth came off his cock, I rose and engulfed the plush crown. Hollowing my cheeks, I sucked; he rewarded me with the last spurt of his cum. “Hmm…” I hummed and swallowed the splash of masculinity. Then I slid my tongue down his shaft and lapped up the cum that had pooled on the top of her fist.
“Ah, you’re licking my hand,” she complained, pushing me off.
“I was licking him,” I sassed.
While we grunted at each other, he sat up, still gasping for breath; he clutched our hair and pulled us in for a kiss. The moment our lips touched his, our bickering ended, and we partook in the taste of his mouth. He kept his mouth open and let us both spear him and slide our tongues over his. Our tongues became entangled in warm, moist undulations. Finally, he broke the kiss and smiled, “Let’s take a shower. I feel sticky.” He ran his finger down the middle of his pecs. The bandeau was long gone; Muire had ripped it off yesterday. He saw our drooling faces and rolled his eyes. “Come on.” He encouraged, stepping off the bed. We watched his tush stroll to the door. He was graceful. When he reached the doorway, he shoved a hand through his hair, and twisting his waist ever so temptingly, he cooed, “What are you guys waiting for? You’re both sticky too.” Before vanishing down the hallway.
We exchanged glances, then jumped off the bed and chased after him.

***

In the shower, we got him hard again. I groped his ass and slid my soapy hands between his butt crack while keeping my tits flat against his back. Muire was suckling on his nipple and playing with his manhood. He pushed two fingers inside her wet cunt.
“I need you inside me.” She moaned. Pulling away from him, she bent against the wall and, showing her ass, ordered, “Put it inside.”
When he stepped toward her, I quickly got in front of him, and shoving my ass beside hers, I smirked, “No, do me instead.” Though I pushed her, she didn’t budge; she was a martial after all.
“Ignore her,” she dryly spoke. “Put it inside me.” He palmed her ass and rubbed his ridged flesh against her wet slit. “Hmm…” She moaned.
And, “noo…” I moaned. Pouting, I arched my back to accentuate my rear.
He teased her with his plush head, rubbing it against her opening over and over again till she nagged, “Put it in.”
With a devilishly childish smile, he squeezed my ass cheek and switched over to me. We moaned together when he rubbed his plush head against my slick entrance. She twisted her neck, and he flashed her a wicked smile. When he pushed into me, I understood he was fucking me first to tease her, but my pussy still rejoiced from the penetration. A pleasure-filled moan escaped my lips, and a disappointed groan escaped hers. His thick  girth pushed into me. I hissed at the sweet ache. He stretched me slowly and eased all the way in until he bottomed out. My ass flattened against him. My toes curled on the wet tiles. His fingers dug into my waist, and he pulled against my cunt. I let out a wispy moan as my knees began to wobble. I could feel my womanhood melt; I was already so close. He threw himself against my ass and made me scream. He hammered me, increasing his tempo with each thrust. I clawed at the wall as I slid down.
“Please, please, please…” Muire muttered, wiggling her bum and chewing on her bottom lip. Her jealous eyes watched his thick cock slide in and out of me.

He pulled out of me after he’d turned me into a spasming pretzel, buckled over on the floor, lost in a sea of ecstasy. I had cum hard on his cock. Muire grabbed his hair and pulled him over to her. “Ah, fine, I get it.” He moaned, pushing his throbbing cock into her pussy. Her horny flesh stretched around him, and she groaned in pleasure.
Catching my breath, I crawled to them and got between their legs. She, unlike me, stood rigidly and took his pounding. I extended my neck and slid my tongue over her clit. She moaned, and her thighs shivered. I could feel their heat. I probed with my tongue; he groaned when we made contact. I felt his balls on my face while I liberally applied my tongue to both of them. I fondled his balls with care as he hammered into her. My mouth gave tender kisses and soft sucks to her pussy, and my tongue lashed between them, tasting her on his engorged flesh.
She came whimpering. Her body twisted and turned. Her legs closed tight, squeezing on his cock. It set him off. He groaned her name and filled her with his warm cum.

***

“Here you go.” Muire slid a pancake onto my plate.
“Thanks.” I sang and poured syrup on it. After filling my plate, she sat down in her seat and had some herself. I looked over to Samson, who was wolfing down her pancakes. “So you always cook for him?” I asked.
“Ah…” They exchanged glances. “No, not always.”
“He can cook?” I was doubtful.
“Ah, no.” She shook her head.
“I can cook.” He claimed.
She smiled politely and continued, “The guards bring him meals from restaurant Yoho.” She explained. “It’s government-run.”
“Ah, I see.”
“But sometimes, I cook.”
“Don’t cook. If you need anything, ask us. The last time you almost burned down the house.” She rebuked.
“Hmm…” He tightened his lips into a straight line. “See, they won’t let me cook. How can I learn if they won’t even let me try.”
“Right.” I gave her a subtle nod. “So, you can’t cook. You can’t play chess. You’re a sad loser.” Muire sighed, knowing what I said was true.
“What!?” He was shocked. “I beat you!” He smiled triumphantly.
“Right, we should play another game.” An evil smile crept up my face.

***

I returned to the hotel feeling chipper, having given Samson a good chess whopping. Humming a tune I’d forgotten where I’d heard. I ran up the escalator and skipped to my room. I opened my door while talking to myself, “Right, right. I should plan for the twins. I need to sneak into the carnival. Hm…” When I stepped into the room, I heard voices coming from the bathroom. I accidentally listened.
“Do it.” It was Brigitte. “Put it in.”
“No.” A man’s voice refused. “Not against the counter, and not from behind.”
“I like it. Do it.” She tried to coax.
“No, I don’t like it. It’s so disconnected.” He whined. “I need to see your face. I don’t want to stare at your ass.” I could almost see him standing there naked with his hands crossed, refusing to hump her pale ass.
“Just be a stud for 2 minutes.” She groaned. He refused to say anything. “Fine, sit down. I’ll ride you.” There was silence for a bit, and then I heard their low groans and moans… They were making me horny again. I shook my head and tried not to listen.

“Right, let’s check if I brought the clothes. I know I have the costumes, but…” I thought aloud and moved toward the expansion bag sitting on the couch when I noticed a container on the kitchen counter. I stopped moving to  the expansion bag and hesitantly walked to the counter. There was a note on the top of the container.
I opened the note, it said: Don’t worry, I didn’t wait long. I made chicken for dinner like I said I would. I don’t know if you were listening. Anyway, I’ll leave it here. I made it for you. Bye.
“Ah, dammit. I told him not to come…” I sighed. “I should talk to him.”

4