Chapter 8
1.9k 16 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alert!!

The tutorial is starting

And suddenly my surroundings changed, from the dark endless void to a brightly lit room with pure white walls. The room was not large but not small either.

There were no doors or windows in the room.

A small desk and a chair were the only things that I could see being present in the room.

Oh and only now did I see that Tanya was nowhere around me, and because of that I was... Afraid?

"Tanya where did you go? This isn't funny."

I said slowly looking around trying to find her figure in the room.

"Don't be a pussy, I am here. Itself"

I looked up suddenly trying to find the source of the voice.

"Hey! move your head genty"

Moving along a hunch I raised my hands to the top of my head and gently removed a struggling body from the top of my head.

I looked her, her body pinched between my fingers

"Hey, put me down will you"

And I did, though I didn't ask why she was in that form just now.

I just couldn't care to find out and since she called herself a fairy who is to stop her.

"So what are we going to do in the tutorial?"

I asked her, ignoring her pointed, wronged, and maybe a little violated, gaze.

"Tutorial is just a simulation of all the activities you will be able to do in future when you try to make your world, the only difference being that the resources provided to you will be less and most of the gains from that world will be temporary"

She finally said slowly, still maintaining that unhappy gaze of her.

"Umm and what are those features?"Instead of answering she just waved her hand and notification block appeared in front of me.

 

Start the First World Creation (Tutorial Version)
Yes No

I obviously selected yes after all I didn't really want to back away now, what good is owing paranoid when you can't really do anything else, after all, I don't believe I would just be allowed to leave if I said no.

 

Notice!
First World Creation Mode(Tutorial Version) has started, there is no way for Omega User MoonRemnant to leave during this process.

 

Attention!
Space-Time lock is active and Omega User can't leave the Creator Room during this time.

Huh! 

"Hey Tanya" I called her in my best 'trying to be calm' voice.

"Yes," she said curtly, but from her Eve's and subtle tilting of her mouth I knew, she knew what I wanted to talk to her about and she was so-so happy about it.

Damn her!

"Tanya did you know that I would not be able to leave before I can complete my Tutorial"

"Oh but why won't you be, they only do that to the Omega type us- Ah you are an Omega type User I completely forgot about that."

Damn, that was a grin, she isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

Shitttt!

"Do you know how I can pause the tutorial and leave for some time and then come back."

I asked her as calm as I could, I really couldn't blow this, I am a student living with my parents if they realized that I am not waking up in the morning or even worse I am not even there I what will they think!!

"Oh! You can't unless you stop the tutorial"

"WHAT! I CAN'T THEN DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY MOM WOULD THINK IF I DONT SHOW UP IN THE MORNING OR WHAT MY FATER WILL FEEL ABOUT HIS SON LEAVING HIM ALONE IN THIS WORLD OR EVEN MY SISTER WHO IS GOING TO BE BACK IN THE MORNING."

I said with fury dripping off my face.

"Huh who said anything about them noticing."

She asked me with a fake worry.

How did I know it was fake because she said it with a smile, A Bloody Smile!!

"They won't notice!! How can they not notice if their son has disappeared!"

"Who said anything about a disappearance"

She asked again but this time with more of fake confusion.

Seeing this I slow retracted back my fury and anger and slowly said to her.

"What do you mean they won't notice and why won't there be a disappearance ?"

"Oh did I not tell you, oh my mistake, you see your current body that you are using now is not your true body, no it is a body that was made us accommodate you in this space as a World Creator.

"Your previous body, the earthling body was left on your bed in a deep sleep that is similar to a comma"

"What you mean all this time I was not even in my own body."

"Nope this is your body, it was made by assessing all the data from your own original body and then using that data to make one that is fit to be of use here as a World Creator."

"Oh but still they will notice the sleeping beauty my body is due to you guys."

"That won't be a problem"

"Huh! Why?"

"The Lock for an Omega is Space-Time lock"

"Now what does that mean?!"

"Sigh! That means everything it should. You have a Space-Time lock placed on your Tutorial. A Lock on both your Space and also Time."

"You mean," I said slowly, something coming to my mind, "My time is locked just as it is in space is and like I can't enter my world the time flow can't either"

"Yes, that's exactly what I am saying!"

"Really but how I though time is something completely untouchable and unstoppable"

"Oh, and making worlds and transporting your soul to a new handmade body is possible to you?"

"That-"

"Of course it isn't, don't use your normal standards to define what is true and what is not, your previous views won't be true in the new world you have already entered"

I was silent after that, yes it was true, I was still using my old world views to judge the situations surrounding me and sooner or later I am going to suffer due to that.

But still I can't just give up on them, I have not even been part of this new worldview for even a complete day if I only think about the time I have been really in contact with these things.

I took a deal breath and looked straight at her.

"Thank You," I said to her

"What! Why?!"

She asked completely puzzled by my sudden words.

"Thank you for handling me and trying to answer all my questions no matter how obvious."

I continued.

"What do you mean by trying, and it's not a problem it's just my job."

She said shrugging at me.

I saw no change in her demeanor, sighing inwardly about how much of a jerk like I had been with her till now, only asking and asking never thanks the point that I had been rotting my image in her heart to such an extent.

"I am sorry, but can I ask you one more thing"

"Sure," she said her voice a bit cooler than before.

"Please don't give up on me I still need to improve and change my view about this world, and I don't think that will be easy without you helping in explaining and answering my dumbest questions. Please."

She looked at me with the same gaze she had in the starting, I looked in her eyes with my own, trying to convey my deepest feelings from them.

"Sure, it's my job"

She said finally giving me her barest of what I could feel was a warm smile.

 

 

37