Chapter 9 Filler chapter(see I accept it)
1.6k 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Short chapters guys (and yeah please wait one last time I won't stall anymore)

Sighing I looked back at the floating words again.

Being in a hurry won't do any good, and it might actually do more harm than good.

The process of befriending her has to be done slowly and steadily, not in a hurry.

So instead it is better that I flow with the flow for now.

 

 

Attention!

Space-Time lock is active and Omega User can't leave the Creator Room during this time.

 

Notice!

First World Creation Mode(Tutorial Version) has started, there is no way for Omega User MoonRemnant to leave during this process.

 

Now I looked beyond them, to the notifications that I had ignored before due to the sudden surprise from before.

Congratulations You have received 100 C (T.V. Bonus)

Umm, I am once again stumped, I think I know that this is a currency, but what use it is for I have no idea what I can use it for.

Still, if I think if I continue I might understand it.

Better I do that now I'll try not to disturb her and ask her some dumb questions.

 "Use your coins carefully"

I heard a voice from just above my right shoulder.

tilting my head to right I asked her with a look that said: "What did you say?"

"The C in 100 C refer to Coins, they are the main currency the App/System uses"

 "Oh"

"You can buy anything the system sells using this"

"Really everything!"

"Yeah, planets, races, skills, anything, but-"

"But what!"

"But you won't be finding anything much useful this early on."

"Oh, why? is it because I am still in the tutorial."

"Nope, it has nothing to do with that"

"So why?"

"because it is still early for the system"

"Huh, what does that has to do with anything."

"everything it has everything to d with the app/system being too early, you see the Almighty that made the system did not want to put shackles on all of you. He wanted that each and every one of you should grow on your own and not be restricted with his perspectives, because he believed that each and every person living has his own quirks and his own ideas. he believed that giving you all a free reign about want you all want to do will actually be more beneficial for you all"

Oh! what a nice guy

"Oh and yeah you need to remember what all things you make with the help of System, and what all you describe to the system to make will not cost you anything but retrieving it and getting it for your own will require Coins that you will have to pay to the system according to the amount that system deems fit, but with a 10% discount of course.

"You will also get a 10% commission for all the time's someone buys your submitted ideas from the system.

"Oh and finally you will also receive 10% extra coins for both commission and discount because you are an Omega user"

Nice! so I get these kinds of benefits from being an Omega, Double Nice!!

"So I think you should go check out the systems yourself and try to experience various things you can do"

She ended, advising me.

"Yeah I think I'll do it"

I said

"But first finish the world creation process at least first, some of the basic systems will be shown to you"

She added

"Yeah"

I said nodding to her

So let's start making that world shall we, it already been stalled long enough already.

Spoiler

the original chapter name: Filler chapter(see I accept it)(NO OBVIOUSLY NOT it is a base setter chapter that will end the base setting for now)

[collapse]

I saw the edit suggested I'll be doing them soon, thanks for the help.

Should I do different POV
  • Yes often
  • No never
  • Sometimes
  • Only important characters
Total voters: 14 · This poll was closed on Aug 24, 2019 02:47 PM.
29