Chapter 10 World Making
1.6k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So let the world creation process start.

The first option I needed to chose was what size my world needs be, and the options are

World Size Radius Price (T.V)
Small 3000 Km to 5999 Km 5 C
Medium 6000 Km to 11999 Km 10 C
Large 12000 Km to 23999 Km 20 C

I asked Tanya how should I use comparison to understand these sizes, she said that "Your native planet earth is around 6300-6400 Km in radius" so I could understand the size difference like that.

She also told me the size of the worlds is random in the range, so I just could easily get the largest size possible in a group, while at the same time I can also get the smallest sizes too.

It was all about luck.

So I chose the Medium Size range as the option, Why? you as well because the earth was that size and I felt that was optimum for the idea of the world I was having.

And also it was the mid-range of the two so I get 4 times the mass of planet for 10 C then I get for 5 C.

I felt that since I only had 100 C then surely it was better to save them for now so that I could use them better in the future, than just spurge them for the extra landmass, especially since this was a tutorial and I don't really think I will be getting to continue keeping the world after the tutorial is over, so it was better that I tighten the belt on my resources and use it on something better, and I was already having an idea for that.

Next,

Please give the basic specifications for your world 

This time had to do final specifications to the system about my world that I did not want randomized, there were various options like the ocean-continent ratios, Number of continents, size of mountains some terrains I wanted on the specific part of the world, etc.

I chose to make some of the changes personally, like choosing a 7:3 as the ocean and continental ratios respectively, the number of continents as 7, I left all the other options as random, so the system could figure the rest by itself.

I really didn't want to add anything other than that as I figured that the rest of the specifications could be done by the system just fine, I didn't want to do any unnecessary changes or make some unrequired damages that could be potentially harmful in the long run so... go for it system I will cheer you on as you work.

Next came the Tree Type selection.

Tanya standing on my shoulder told me it was a very important choice as it would influence the future of my world tremendously according to what I chose.

Here were my options

Skill Tree Types Description Price
Technological Type Tree Chose the Races of the world to develop in Technology and provide better skill growth for technology  5 C
Mystical Type Tree Chose the Races of the world to develop in the Mystic sides and provide better growth rate for Mystics 5 C
Custom create your own custom type Skill Tree Type. ? C

There were only three options available actually just two considering that the third was Custom so it would require me to give my own tree type  as the option to the system so that the system will analyze the idea and make a personal option according to my idea and also list it as a possible options for other Users too.

The price will also be given by the system according to its various features and limits took for it.

This time too I thought about the idea that was still stuck in my head, shaking my head I tried to focus on the Mystics Type Tree, then finally deciding to go with my idea I chose the Technological Type Tree.

Surprised, well there are more to see if I am to go according to my plan, so be ready for them.

Then I had to choose the direction what my technological tree would take.

the options that were given were

Skill Tree Description Price
Native Type(Source- Earth) Basic Skill Tree, a model established from the original world of the Omega User. 10 C
Analog Skill Tree A technological tree that develops along the lines of the analog machine systems and constructs. this tree focuses on the absolute growth of complicated analog systems.  5 C
Genetic Skill Tree A technological tree that focuses on using the technology to develop the potential of genes and its modification. 20 C
Custom Create your own custom type Skill Tree ? C

The first option as a surprise as it showed the name of my world, according to Tanya that tree was given as an option because my own world was a technology type world and as a privilege of being an Omega User I had the access to directly use that as a template for my world's tree.

The second option was for a tree of technology that is mostly focused on the development of machines that were just gears and joints based and had nearly no base in electrical power and such. 

the final genetic tree type was the most expensive one of all, according to Tanya this tree would allow my world's inhabitants to explore and use the techniques and technology with which they can slowly but surely become proficient in the body(early stage) and genetic(later stage) modifications. 

For this time I chose the... custom type.

surprised I told you you will be, but worry not ill explain the idea to you.

Soon...

35