Chapter 11 Race and Plan
1.6k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Selecting Custom a popup appeared asking me to describe the Custom tree I wanted to create.

I described my intentions and ideas to the app/system and selected, enter.

 the system calculated the probability of my idea working and also filled up the gaps that were left in my idea description and all the details that were going to be needed.

the system's answer for my custom choice was

New Feat!!

Omega User MoonRemnant congratulations for making your first Skill tree.

Rewards: +10 C

 

Name Description Price(T.V.)
Electric Energy Tree (Trigger Type)

A technology that is based on converting various sources of power to electric current and form various innovations to accomplish this.

A special function has been added to this tree that allows the user to add some extra effects to the tree after the world has been formed in the form of triggers. 

the cost of initial technology increases by very small amounts, on the trigger, the activation certain amount of coins would be used, the amount of coins used depends upon the type of thing is released due to the trigger.

11 C base cost +? C on trigger activation.

Yeah, that was the idea I had for the tree for my first world.

Neat right, I added a trigger condition to the original technology from the earth.

And this was my idea and it also netted me certain extra benefits of 10 extra coins, making the initial amount of coins I need for the tree to be almost negligible.

happy from the sudden windfall I smiled widely when a sudden notification suddenly pooped up in front of me, making my smile wider.

New Feat!!

Omega User MoonRemnant congratulations for making The First Skill Tree Booster.

Reward: +30 C, Title: "First Skill Tree Booster Maker"

According to Tanya, the function that I had added to the Skill tree, the trigger function, I had unknowingly made a new separate feature, one that the system could use and attach to all the technological type trees, due to this system had made it a separate feature that could be added to all the technological trees with a 10% extra cost this feature/booster could be added to any technological type tree.

the system had then awarded me for thinking up such a feature and made it into a booster, the first booster that is, and given me 3 times the previous amount of coins, and also a title, which Tanya explained to me in simple terms, more important than the coins by many-many times. 

As for why well she said that titles are permanent and can give you various benefits.

As for what benefit I get from this title, she said "the title can increase the effectiveness of all the boosters that you use"

Simply I get increased effectiveness in the working of my trigger system, and... And no other benefits for now, until there are more boosters available to me.

She also told me that whenever someone buys or uses the trigger function I get a 10% of the total coins the buyer would use.

Like if the original cost of a tree is 20 C and someone buys the Trigger Boost with it the complete cost of the buy would be 22 and I would get 2.2 coins, of course the 0.2 coins would not be credited to me as per her they would be accumulated roll the no of coins become whole and then credited to me.

Nodding my understanding, I looked bask towards the creation section.

After the Skill Tree selection then came the Race selection.

The system provided me a basic race configuration panel.

 

Race -________  
Strength 7
Endurance 7
Agility 7
Awareness 6
Perception 7
Magic Affinity 6
Race Talent- none  

 

This was the basic and the most average of all templates.

According to Tanya this template was the basic template that was given to each of the creators, and I could make changes to this, I couldn't make what I deemed as appropriate for my race.

All the changes I make will cost me some coins, the total changes and how powerfull I make my race will decide how much it will cost me.

Thinking about my plans I made some changes to the race panel.

The new panel looked like this.

Race - Enlightenment Humans  
Strength- 5
Endurance- 10
Agility- 5
Awareness- 7
Perception- 10
Magic Affinity- 3
Race Talent- Knowledge Inheritance

 

Knowledge Inheritance- Humans have always been a race that relied on their knowledge to grow step by step and become the top of the food chain.
Allow some knowledge to be transferred to the next generations.
The amount of knowledge transferred will change from the person to person.
The amount of knowledge transferred per each generation will be accumulated.

 

I nodded as I looked at the description of racial talent.

Confirming my choice I entered the new race template to the system.

Then the system gave me a cost of whooping 30 C.

I obliged and confirmed the template because I knew this price was so high only because of the race talent I had added to the Enlightened Human race.

The changes in stats had been cost-less.

Now, most of you must be thinking why do need to do this, why do I need to add such a costly talent to the race.

Well, it is because I wanted to complete the tutorial faster. 

Confused? Don't worry I'll explain.

You see when I was selecting my world size, I of-handily asked Tanya how is the tutorial ended.

I never really expected her to actually answer me I just asked her on a whim.

But she actually answered and man I was surprised.

She told me how the tutorial will end and I was surprised by the simpleness.

At this time I had an Idea

An idea to complete this tutorial faster, like a lot-lot faster.

So my plan is...

Actually, you aren't really going anywhere are you so sit tight I'll be showing you my plan instead of just telling you

36