Chapter 12 World Created!!
1.6k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

New Feat!!

Omega User MoonRemnant congratulations for making your first Race.

Rewards: +10 C

I smiled at this notification, looking at it I asked Tanya whether I'll be getting this feat each time I create something for the first time.

She neither said yes nor a no, just saying she can't say anything.

Anyhow, I'll be taking it as a yes then.

now that all the 3 main elements of World, Race, Technology have been completed it is time to officially establish the world.

------this segment will be in a 3rd person point of view------

Completing all formalities Ryan entered the process of world creation.

The white room surrounding him disappeared and he was back in the void.

Looking around the void still looked as empty as before, except it now had a small glimmer appear all around.

As Ryan observed the glimmers appearing and disappearing in the void those glimmers become brighter and brighter, starting to brighten the dark void with their light.

Ryan stood there still looking at the glimmers, glimmers that were more like stars now, and Tanya well she was still sitting on his shoulders, looking around too, with curiosity evident in her eyes.

Those stars which were stable in their positions started to move around under the awestruck gaze of Ryan and a curious one from Tanya.

They moved around, rotating, with increasing speeds, speed so fat they were slowly becoming blurs of light from the luminous starspots.

And slowly these bands of light that were formed by the rotating stars became smaller and smaller, slowly focussing and compressing into a single spot in front of him. this spot of light which was formed from the compressed starspots was so blinding Ryan had to close his burning eyes as he looked at the sun-like spot.

then suddenly as fast the blinding point of compression has been formed at the same speed the point also dimmed returning darkness back to the void.

Ryan who was still getting used to the brightness was instantly plunged into the darkness again, and just as he was muttering "What...", confused, the light came back again and this time more blinding then ever and the brightness didn't come alone it came with a blast that was as bit as terrifying as 10,000 nuclear blasts.

And as the blast and the brightness disappeared in its place stood a Vast World.

A world vastly covered in oceans with 2 large continents on either side of the poles and 5 continents that floated in between, independent and free.

in the vast world, the continents which appeared to be barren were slowly being flooded with small greenery as time passed by.

---

When Ryan woke up he felt himself to be in a large field, surrounded by grass and smell of wet soil.

As he slowly tried to get up he could feel a strong headache coming on him.

Shaking his head he tried to clear his head, the last thing he remembered was the blast and all that happened after that was a blur to him.

------ Back to Ryan's POV

A sudden blast of light and then a huge explosion, and then all blank, that was all I remembered after the world was in the process of creation.

Now I myself in a vast field with grass all around me.

looking around and shaking my hear I tried to clear my headache that had suddenly appeared when I woke up.

Looking around all I could see was vast fields extending as far my eye could observe.

As I was trying to reason with where I was, I heard a voice,

"If you are ok now let's get to work we still have work to do."

and of course both you and I understand who that voice belonged to whom right.

32