Chapter 13 Personal Room
1.5k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Had a busy week couldn't write

"So where are we"

I asked her.

"We are in your Personal Room"

Tanya said as we sat on the grass, she, back to the normal size, sat there with her wings flapping a bit, slowly.

Trying not to stare I looked into her deep eyes instead, as if those were any better, those blue eyes that looked like they were made out of Saphire.

"Personal Room?"

I asked in confusion, as my focused returned to the conversation.

"Yeah its the place where you will reside most of the time" Tanya replied

"Oh, then why are we in a grassland." I till continued with more questions.

"Do you really think you will be able to live for years and years in a single room?" She asked me this time

"Hup! Years and Years" I exclaimed with surprise, a bad surprise, not a good one in any way. 

"Yeah Years, so do you think that you will be doing this world creator business for just a day or two," She said to me, raising an eye at me.

"But I..." I started then stopped suddenly, seeing her eyes boring into mine.

"You will be staying here, even if years come and go, even when the tutorial end", she said to me

"Oh" I gave a sigh of relief

"Oh! relieved over something"

"Yeah, I just thought that tutorial would go for years," I explained myself to her

"Nope the tutorial will be short but it will be long too", she said with a mystery in her voice, her tone suggesting something that I didn't know and something to tells me I don't want to know, but I will, one way or another.

"What do you mean?" I asked her cautiously

"I mean, for the time of tutorial you won't have done anything from the start, and neither you would have to care about every small detail, so it will be probably shorter than the normal process you go through to get a world running." She said simply explaining what she wanted to.

"I understand short, but why long?"I pressed again 

"..."

My question was met with a lengthy silence from her.

Staring at her I realized I couldn't get anything out from her so I didn't try so instead I turned back t our earlier topic

"So, you were saying, my Personal Room..."

She too, wanting to change the topic said:

"Yeah, so this will be your Personal Room, here you can do anything you want. Anything, like literally anything, this, although called a room, is more like an independent space where you can do anything and everything you want to, as an omnipotent God."

I asked a bit mystified, "God, like a literal god who can make and destroy everything?"

"Yeah, the same kind," she said 

"Oh Wow! But, how do I do that?" I asked with eagerness.

"Think, Imagine, and Project," She said each word separately and carefully.

"What do you mean," I asked her, a bit confused

"Just think and imagine what you want, then think about it appearing in front of you like you want to project it out, it will happen," She said

"Sure," I said still a small bit confused 

"Try it, you won't understand otherwise"

"Oh," I said and tried to imagine something in front of me in the grasses.

"Close your eyes first" Tanya instructed me

"Now try to imagine a wall, nothing fancy just a normal wall made of rock," She said as I closed my eyes

"Ok," I said to her, as I imagined a simple wall that I had seen before

"Now slowly open your eyes and feel that the wall is actually in front of you and try to touch it," she said to me.

As I leaned forward to touch something I felt something, a roughness, a solidity, and suddenly my image of the wall became much more defined in my imagination, and as I slowly opened my eyes I could see a solid wall of earth in front of me.

I was still, trying to understand I really did that.

I created a fucking WALL! with just my imagination.

Amazing.

I closed my eyes again and tried to imagine again, this time the wall should be gone.

And slowly, just like last time, I moved my hand forward toward space where the wall was.

Expecting to pass my hand through the air I moved it fast, and...

It hurt damn it. 

As I suddenly opened my eyes I could see that the wall was still there, looking thinner, but there, and my hand, well it hurt bad.

I took my one hand in another and tried to lessen the pain.

The pain that had come suddenly, retreated just as quickly.

surprised by the sudden absence of pain I looked at my hand again.

What just happened!!?

"You can't hurt yourself in the Personal Room," Tanya said

"But the pain"

"Oh you can feel the pain, but that doesn't last since you aren't hurt, you just get a sensation of what kind of pain you would have felt if you really got hurt"

"Oh," I said, and continued "So what happened, why is the wall still there?"

"Well you can't really get beginners luck every time"

"Luck?"

"Of course luck, otherwise do you really think that you can get a solid rock wall made for yourself directly in your first turn"

"But I thought I could do it"

"Yes you can, you did remove some part of wall"

"Yeah"

"Now since you know what you can do in this Personal Room, let's check out the world of yours"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that"

32