Chapter 14 Overview Mode
1.4k 7 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanya waved her hand and suddenly form the grassland we were transported into a big room.

Now instead of grass, I was standing on tiled like floor.

Looking around I could see greyish walls and ceiling.

There was a bed in the backside of the room and a chair and a desk in front.

Tanya motioned me to come forward and sit on the chair in front of the desk.

On the desk, there was a Phone.

It was my phone.

I took it in my hands and unlocked it.

It looked exactly the same as before, except for two things, one, it had no signal, two, it was heavier than normal.

"A curtsy from the System, your phone was remade for you, it still has the same appearance, but its performance has been improved by many-many times.

"Now open the World Creator App"

I did and an interface with 2 options appeared on the screen,

 

Observer Mode
Overview Mode

"Click on the Overview Mode first," Tanya said continuing with instructions.

 

Following her instructions, I clicked on the Overview Mode.

A map appeared on the screen.

This was not a map I had seen anywhere in my life.

There were 7 continents in the map, 2 Frozen, with one on the top and one on the bottom.

Then there were 5 continents, one in the middle of the map and four surrounding it. 

At this moment when I looked at the number of continents did I understand, 'This is my planet.'

And as if confirming my thoughts Tanya said, "That's the world map for your world."

"Oh!" I said looking at the map once again, then I looked at Tanya again, wondering what was I supposed to do now.

"Touch one of the continents."

She told me to do.

I touched the one in the middle, I'll actually call it the Middle Continent.

So Original right! Right!

So I touched the middle Continent and I got a message saying something similar to,

'Plant the gift of life.'

"Say yes and the Enlightenment Human race of yours will be developed there."

Tanya said as she explained to me that the message will appear on every continent that I touch, so I can place my race on all the continents without any problem since I had already paid the price for their race.

And since I wanted to have only one race in my world I did exactly that.

Suddenly a number appeared on the continents once I had placed the race on the continents.

These numbers were all 1000 at the moment, then suddenly the numbers dropped fast to around 800-900 randomly across different continents, then slowly some numbers started to increase while some decreased.

Up and down went those numbers, as I kept looking at them during those 2 minutes, the numbers had changed many times over.

Placing my vision back to Tanya I asked her what those numbers meant.

"Those are the number of living people among the Enlightened Human races."

"So you meant that around 100 to 200 people died just like that when they just landed in the world ."

"Just emerged in the world" She emphasised on the world 'emerged'.

Nodding my head I looked back at the screen, the numbers were still fluctuating up and down.

"Why are the numbers changing so fast?" I asked Tanya

"It's because the time flow of the world is currently vastly different from the Personal Room"

"You mean they are experiencing years while we are only feeling minutes"

"Yes" she replied

"Hmm" then I thought what else should I be doing.

"What else can I do now"

"Nothing much for now, but you can go to the world and explore some of it yourself."

"Sure I'll do that then"

I replied as I really didn't know what else I should be doing.

"Go back and then select 'Observer Mode'"

I did just that, and just as I did, I could feel the world beneath me lose substance and I fell through the floor.

 

 

33