Chapter 15 Observer Mode
1.4k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Falling in the darkness I only had one thought, I really need to stop.

Sigh! I thought.

Though I might be sighing calmly in my mind, I was not really calm on the outside.

All that I could say while falling was, "Ahhhhhhh!"

The tunnel felt like it went on forever, but possibly it might only have been for a few moments.

I opened my eyes, only to see trees surrounding me, I could see crowns of trees towering above my head.

The canopy of Lush green trees, the likes of which I had never seen before, stretched on till what looked like beyond, illuminating the forest floor green from the reflection of sunlight.

As I looked around in wonder, trying to appreciate the beauty, I heard a growl from my back and some notice which looked like muffled footsteps.

Turning toward the source of the voice I could see a huge body appearing on the edge of my vision.

An animal much larger than me, covered in brown fur with black and white stripes randomly appearing among the fur, appeared, it looked a lot like a tiger from my world, except for a few differences, one it's fur containing stripes of both black and white colour, second its front teeth longer and sharper than normal tigers, like a Sabertooth Tiger, and finally size, size of at least 1.5 times a normal tiger.

This size might not sound impressive but imagine it like this, the normal tiger as a man with 150 cm or 4 feet 11 as his hight and the One Infront of me as a man with 225 cm or 7 feet 3 as hight.

Not that different in size but the immense difference in stature and power.

Looking at it I stiffened instantly, unable to look away from the beastly monstrosity.

As the beast walked forward I tried to move backwards, slowly.

Just as I was taking a step back, the "Zebra Stripe Tiger", winced and ran forward in my direction.

It ran faster than I could even respond, thinking that I was going to die I closed my eyes and wished that whatever happens now should be peaceful and painless.

While I had closed my eyes, the collision and pain I had been waiting for did not happen.

Slowly opening my eyes to check I looked in front of me to see what happened, but... Nothing, there was nothing in front of me at all.

Looking around I could see the shadow of the tiger leaving fast in its sprint.

Confused by the event that just transpired, I looked down at myself and my hands, and then I noticed...

I was completely transparent.

The transparency surprised me. And when I tried to touch a tree, the tree had passed through my hand, or more accurately the hand had passed through the tree.

Understanding something I said to myself, "So this is what an observer meant, being able to observe all, but observe only" I had nothing to touch or able to touch.

Looking at myself nodding I looked at the direction the tiger had run toward.

Since could not be harmed I had a new idea, why not follow the tiger itself.

Nodding at myself for this idea I nodded to myself and started to follow it up.

I followed the path it had followed, which was easy enough to recognise since it had left huge signs of its movement due to its large size.

As I slowly followed behind the tiger, I could finally see the tiger ready after around 5- minutes.

It was in its crouched position ready to attack, looking at its potential victim.

The other party on the other appeared to be apparently carrying a stone that was tied to a wooden stick.  

That other party was a Human!!

30