Chapter 16 Hunter
1.3k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The human looked like a normal human youth, dressed in some animal pelt, his upper body bare and the legs barely covered.

His uncovered hands, full of marks that looked a lot like scars from uneven cuts.

He had a tool, if it could be called a tool, that was a wood handle and a rock attached to it with a vine.

The human was swinging the tool in front of him trying to fend off the tiger while making sounds similar to screeches and grunts.

looking at it. the human, I realized that maybe the sounds human was making, had a regularity to it, and the sounds were actually some kind of language that the humans might have started to develop.

"Tanya," I said to myself, "are you there"

I can hear you, what's up. A voice replied in my head.

"Can you tell me where am I currently"

You are on the west side of the South-East Continent, quite some distance from the seashore. Tanya replied to me

"Oh! And who is that human in front of me"

That is Gast, he is one of the youths among the E.Humans community, just north of you where you are. She said.

"Have the communities started to develop already! How many years has the world already gone through."

Its been about 70 years inside the world.

"Just 70, they are quite fast to be able to grow so much in a few years"

Yeah, not exactly

"What do you mean?"

They have actually been very slow as compared to other communities.

"I don't understand"

Its simple, since this is a tutorial, these people you spawned were actually given or you can say born with capabilities to survive, like how to move and how yo kill and some basic things like how to make huts using, sticks, mud and leaves. they were told of somewhat about the fruits that they can eat and not eat. They were also spanned in the world with a body of age 30, the peak age.

"Oh according to what you are saying it does not exactly feel like they were slow, since they actually established a small community together and since the first-gen guys were born at 30 years of age, they were only able to use this knowledge till the time they were alive and they could barely transfer the vast knowledge they had to others"

Yes, that would be the case too in any other tutorials, but this time it was different. You gave the Knowledge Inheritance skill to the new human race you called enlightened humans.

"But that skill could only transfer some knowledge to the next generation, maybe they could pass on some important skills, but that would be the max they could do."

Yes in the case if only some of the knowledge that transferred was from them.

"You mean to say that,"

Yeah all the info that we gave to the first-gen E.Humans was considered similar to the knowledge the previous generations, similar to knowledge inheritance, and passed on to the next generations and so, the second and third-gen too inherited the exact same information, only with some extra info from the changes the first-gen added for the second-gen and also the revision second-gen did for the third.

"So, you say any child of the E.Human race is born with a complete guide to full of tricks and skills on how to survive."

Yes, she said curtly.

"Wow! that's why they are already developing a basic language too, and also why he is still able to easily manipulate the tiger into going where he wants"

Yeah

"But you said they were slow?"

Yes, they are in comparison, they never learned to explore much, nether did they learn to imagine and be creative, even if there are some creative ones among them, they are a very small bunch, 1 in a 100, or so.

"But they are still thriving at least"

Well, they don't currently, but it can have dangerous effects in the future. She did not explain any further

That Gast, he was not idle while I was talking to Tanya no he had been baiting the tiger forward slowly and slowly, all towards a small piece of land that had suspiciously less grass than the land around it.

As he slowly bated the tiger toward that piece of land, his steps became softer and softer.

The tiger too was slowly moving forward, inch by inch, tension building up inside the body of tiger, bit by bit, as it moved forward.

These actions from both were being constantly mirrored in my eyes.

The tiger moving forward suddenly stopped, it's fur rising like thorns suddenly, just before reaching the suspicious plot of land.

Gast seeing this stopped too, narrowing his eyes he took out a jagged piece of rock from who-knows-where and raised it forward.

I thought he would throw it toward the tiger, but no he did not.

No, he raised it and made a cut on his scar filled arm.

At least now we know where those scars came from.

He flung his injured hand forward as he jumped backward, sending some of the blood toward the tiger.

Like a taut bow with its string released the beast jumped forward jumping toward the previous position of Gast.

And directly in the middle of that trap.

 

 

33