Chapter 23 The 5
1.2k 15 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
*Sneaks an extra chapter*

Across the 5 continents, the central continent was not the only one t reach the copper age.

All of the continents had learned to use copper and were using it extensively.

And maybe due to an unknown stroke of luck or even fate, there were some groups like the Retnec present in all of the 4 continents.

These groups too had reached the highest level of the Copper Age and were experimenting constantly for improvement.

There were the Rewops of the South-East.

The Spoorts of the South-West.

The Esinnif of the North-East.

The Elige of the North-West.

These 5 groups were the forefront of the technological powers, but unfortunately, due to the E.humans inheriting the nature of humans, the template I used when making the race, too developed the nature of greed, envy, jealously.

The sins and evil of humans.

Looking at these groups I sighed.

There had been other groups too, those that had unearthed the Copper ores and had learned the ability to use them, unfortunately, they had been destroyed by the endless greed of E.humans, and only these 5 had survived, only to leave the light and start working in the dark.

Taking back my vision from the 5 groups I focussed back on the whole map.

I looked at what my influence from the Cultural controls had resulted in.

To me, it looked like currently, the people had started to explore their own continents, they had expanded from their initial positions.

The central continent looked the most cohesive and people have already started to form what looked like initial form of kingdoms.

The other continents looked like they still needed more time for his cohesiveness to form.

Still, each of them ere changing and becoming more and more different from each other.

The Central focused on the power of Unity, the term '2 hands are better than 1' defines them best.

The South-Eastern had developed along the lines of 'The one with strength gets it all', meaning things like one on one duels for contending for the leadership within tribes ha become the norm here.

The South-Western had developed on the concept of 'tricks and traps are the best', they used their knowledge of traps and tricks to hunt and grow.

The North-Eastern had focused on the lines of individual techniques, developing better techniques to use for all types of tools and different fields.

The North-Western had focused on the simplicity of speed and efficiency, they only developed techniques and tools that were fast.

The five groups, although being completely secluded and in hiding had also been influenced by the ideas of the people in their continents.

They had developed along the same lines.

The Retnicks developed tools that worked better in groups.

The Rewops developed more strength-based tools like hammers, heavy armors and lances.

The Spoorts developed better traps and made different types of tinkrits, basically making the second most delicate pieces of equipment, they also dabbled in poisons and medicine more than any other.

The Esinnif of the North-East developed techniques to their fullest, be those techniques to use weapons or to use the tools, techniques to extract copper better and with higher efficiency, their tools were also the most delicate and complex.

The Elige made sharpest and fastest of all swords, spears that flew like the wind and strick like thunder, they developed most devices with their 'speed is supreme' moto.

Looking at these groups I realized that, this is it, they are the groups, the ones, if they survive, will be the one to control the world in the future when the information era starts.

They might also be the ones who will rise the highest when the infe... *cough**cough*, I got carried away.

I placed some new conditions and then closed the map.

Why? because Tanya was calling for me since quite some time, and for some reason, I did not want to force her to move me.

 

32