Chapter 18
1.4k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instead of answering, she just waved her hands and several new notifications appeared.

Privileges Unlocked

  • Technology Level 
  • World Date and Time 
  • Condition and Commands
  • Cultural Controls.

Looking at the new options I asked Tanya to explain the new functions.

Technology Level- This function would show what level has the technology reached around the world, the places with the highest levels of technology, etc.

Basically, it will tell me what is the growth of technology in various parts of the world.

Then the World Date and Time- Show the passage of time.

That will tell me exactly how many years, months and even days had passed since the race of Enlightened Humans had been born.

Conditions and Commands- set conditions and commands that the world will follow.

Well, this was a feature that will allow me to create a set of conditions that will have to be followed by the world.

Like one command I set, if the total population of Enlightened Humans reaches less than 500 in any continents, then the time will stop until I can interfere with this crisis.

Finally the Cultural Controls-guiding the flow of culture and development according to self.

This basically helps me in controlling how the cultures of specific civilizations, continents and even the world will develop.

looking at the commands and possible changes now possible for me to make, I grew excited and curious and started to try all of them.

The first one I tried was the World Date and Time.

looking at the interface for this function, a date strip appeared in front of me, with a -X3650000 written across it.

According to her, the Date strip showed the date, duh what did you expect, while the -X3,650,000 meant the flow of time was fast-forward by that much ratios.

This rate meant that at least a year passed in the world while barely 10 seconds had passed in the Personal Room.

I tried to change the ratio and discovered somethings, the lower limit for the ratio was at max 0.5 that is one day in the world is equal to 2 days in personal room, and second the upper limit for the same is 36,500,000 that is exactly ten times of current ratio, and in this case 1 year will pass in the world for every 1 second in the personal room

Understanding this function, I turned to the next one, the Conditions and Commands

For this the app asked me to input a condition, it's applicative answers, or to say possible scenarios and the various commands tho be followed for different scenarios.

Here I added several conditions, some generic like stopping the flow of time of the world in case of disastrous scenarios like tsunamis, earthquakes and so on.

I didn't exactly know what I could do in those situations, but at the very least it would be helpful knowing about them and be prepared, somehow.

Then I made a condition related to the technological level of the people.

I set that whenever the people of any continent reach certain levels of technology I would be notified immediately.

Like the current level of technology, I noticed in the current Enlightened Humans was of the Mesolithic age or in simple terms the Middle Stone Age.

In this age, people start to settle down in one place for longer periods of time and started to use the bare basics of farming to grow food for themselves.

They used stone, wood and bone tools.

Using skins and leaves as clothes.

Basically exactly what I saw them.

Some of the levels I listed were like:

The Neolithic Age

The Copper Age 

The Bronze Age

The Iron Age

And some of the important Ages and Inventions.

I gave many of them together because I believed that my race of Enlightened Humans will be able to reach these ages more easily and much faster than the Humans of my own world.

Then I returned back to the options.

Why? Well because I didn't think of anything important I needed to take note of or make a condition about.

Nodding to myself about this, I looked at the final option, the 'Culture Controls' option

28