Chapter 20
1.1k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I followed her advice and found the option.

Clicking at it the map appeared again, but this time the map was filled with small dots scattered across the contents.

Comprehending what it might mean, I selected the area with the most concentration of dots.

Immediately, the screen changed again, showing an area of green, concentrating at it I understood, that wasn't a green screen but crown of trees, vibrant free, filling the sky, or in this case ground completely.

At the left side o the screen, a circular disc appeared, it had 4 arrows pointing at the left, right, top and bottom of the screen, There was also a button in the center of the disc.

They were movement controls and angle controls.

And on the right, a single button appeared.

It was the height controller.

looking at familiar controls, my hands started to itch, and I fiddled around with them.

At first, nothing much changed, just green sometimes moved to reveal a bit of brown wood underneath, then changing the angle, I made the angle of view from the initial parallel to the crowns to perpendicular to the crowns.

Then using the height meter, I lowered my level and slowly I had come bellow the crowns and on the ground.

Now I could finally see something other than Green and blue(sky).

Moving the view around I could see small settlements around me, people using wood and mud to create what looked like misshaped shelters.

They were moving around constantly, moving from one place to another.

They all wore animal skins over their bodies, men with their lower part covered only, while women moved with leather covering them in a one-piece kind of frock, barely covering the sensitive parts.

They all carried various tools ranging from stake like spears to hammer or spear-like wood-rock tools.

I could also see some children playing around the center of the settlement.

I looked around the settlement curiously, looking in and out of the shelters and also at the people.

Looking at them carefully I could see something strange.

What all the children were doing, may they be rolling, running or just sitting and standing in general, all of them did it with a certain grace and power.

That grace was not the same in all of them, some had this vibe more than the others, while others showed it more, but one thing that was the same for all was the fact that the older they were the more obvious this grace was.

"Why is it so?" I muttered to myself in a small voice.

"The same reason as to how they are advancing so fast." Tanya standing beside me replied

"Knowledge Inheritance?"

I asked, actually only doing a confirmation.

"Knowledge Inheritance"

She echoed, nodding.

I nodded my head, then looking at the screen for a moment I decided to close the screen.

"So how did it look?"

She asked me

"Not bad," I said.

Then I opened the screen again, but this time I went directly to the Culture controls.

Selecting each of the continents one by one, I made some adjustments to the cultural controls.

Then once again I closed the screen, and this time I placed the phone away from me too.

Then I went towards the bed and fell on it.

In seconds I was asleep.

Tanya standing to the side looked at me. Unsurprised, as she was already expecting it.

And waved her hand dimming the lights in the room, then she disappeared.

 

29