Chapter 22 Retnic’s
987 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The collective groups of all the continents have already entered the copper age!" I continued with a surprised exclamation.

Tanya stood at the side, said, "They took less time than the humans from your world to reach this age. approximately 10 times less time"

"Then I guess that my plan is working then?" I said(asked) her in a mildly excited voice.

"Yes, the racial talent you gave them was a cheat."

"Yeah, but I had thought by prices the talent would have cost me much much more."

"It is much costlier, but for the tutorial, it was cheaper"

"You mean to say after the tutorial I will have to buy it once more."

"Yep"

"At higher prices?!"

"Yep"

"Why?"

"Well the prices of items during a tutorial are generally cheaper because we want the creators to be able to get things much more easily and at more manageable prices"

"So what ill the new prices for the items be?"

"It's different for different items, some will be twice as pricy, some thrice, some even as high as 10 times, but all in all it depends on the item"

I nodded at this and thought about it, all of it did seem reasonable, and Tanya had not lied to him, even once yet, why would she start now.

Also, I understand the prices for the race talent would be very, very high, according to how much of a cheat it had been till now.

"Oh and look for the highest technology level in all the continents" Tanya suddenly said to me.

Raising my brows at her I asked "Why all the continents have a similar level in technology as far as I can see"

"I am not talking about," she said shaking her head, "Ok, do one thing focus on any one of the continents"

"Done," I said to her, focussing on the central continent.

"Now heck the technology level of various groups in the continent"

"Why do I..." I was saying when suddenly I stopped talking.

"So you noticed them, finally, so what is the world's technology level"

"Copper Age, primary"

"And what is that groups level."

"Copper Age, Advanced"

Tanya then looked at me with a smile, as if saying 'so what were you saying'

Buti ignored her for now, I wanted to know why was there such a difference between groups, and that too this early.

 This difference between Primary and Advanced was as vast as a difference of 1000(100 for the E.humans)years, and a difference of 33(3 for E.humans) generations.

and lo and behold I have found the answer.

Ah I looked into the details of the events that had happened, I found that around 300 years ago, when the copper age was still on its way, a small community on the continent had discovered copper by mistake, that man named 'Retnic' had been hugely impressed by the toughness of copper and had used it to help his community.

unfortunately they had been a small group and their new prowess due to copper had been converted by the settlements around them.

Those settlements had attacked them in the name that the people of the village had done heresy against the gods of the earth by extracting gods skin and using it for themselves.

The village had been attacked and razed t0 the ground by those people.

Fortunately, fortune had not left them completely as some of the young-lings and the original copper maker had not been killed due to the fact that they had been out of the village searching for the precious 'glossy rocks'.

When they reached the village they had been devastated by the destruction of their small settlement.

Trying to find and rescue anyone, they had been able to find one person who was barely alive.

Taking him with themselves they had taken him close to the place where they usually found the 'glossy rocks' and had laid him there, nursing him back to health.

it took weeks for that person to finally awaken and when he did, he told everyone what had happened to the village.

Shaking in anger they planned to attack the villages.

Knowing that the opponent had more men and more resources they planned, and so the first guerilla warfare occurred.

They were able to severely damage the villages of their opponents, but in the end, Retnic decided it was enough.

The villagers had already been damaged beyond repair and he did not want all the remaining people of his village to become bloodthirsty monsters.

He took them away from that place and set up his camp in one of the farther locations he could find that contained the 'glossy rock'.

They established a small community there and slowly advanced themselves forward.

Till the point, they now had a 100 years superiority as compared to the other groups.

At this point, I also realized something, after advanced perfect did not exist.

Perfection is never possible, only advancement because is something becomes perfect, it can never go further again.

These people, the 'Retnic Group' were much-much more advanced, they had already touched the crust of Copper Age and were already experimenting mixing copper with other weak metals they had found.

Nodding my head, I now looked at the other four continents.

31