Chapter 24 Grade 0 World Creator
1.1k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Siting up from my seat I placed my phone back on the table and followed her.

She walked me through a hole in the wall she made by a wave of her hand.

As I followed her she led me through the tunnel to a grassland.

It was the same grassland that I had woken up, before.

She sat cross-legged on the ground and told me to do the same.

Sitting on the ground she took a deep breath and said, "Now we are going to train you in using the reality manipulation in Personal room so that the incident like today doesn't happen again.

"Now I need to close your eyes and only focus on my voice."

Nodding my head I closed my eyes and tried to focus on her voice.

"Now, you are to try and imagine what I am saying, ok!"

"hmm" I replied without actually opening my mouth.

"Now, first take deep breaths, Breathe in, Breathe out, continue, Breathe in, Breathe out, again, Breathe in, Breathe out, now one last time now Breathe in, Breathe out.

Good now, tell me what do you see, and yes with your eyes still closed."

"Well, I only see darkness obviously, wha-"

"Good, now imagine in the darkness there is nothing to see as far as you can see, you are alone, all alone in darkness.

"Now as you try to move around, you feel that you are being restricted, as you move, there is coldness trying to slowly creep up on you, slowing you down."

As she continued to speak I had completely lost myself in her voice.

__from here the next part is going to be in the Third person pov__

"Now you are getting colder and colder and colder by the second, you try to move forward but the cold makes you slow, slow and weak."

She continued to say, and slowly a frown came upon Ryan's forehead as some sweat started to pour down his head.

As the frown widened, the garden which was teeming with sunlight and warmth till now started to become colder.

The sunlight that previously warmed the garden now seemed to be becoming lost like the sky was being covered by clouds.

Tanya did not feel even a bit surprised by the changes around her, for she had expected them to occur, guided them even, and in actuality, if they did not happen, she would have been very, very unhappy being a guide to a dummy master.

The changes did not stop with the world simply getting colder, no, the world, the garden started to fade slowly as the colors of the world seemed to fade and darkness seemed to take its place.

Waiting for a few moments she concentrated back on him as she saw that the space around her was completely dark, empty and cold.

She continued, "As you wander around, the coldness that had seemed to reach even you bones start to reach deeper, trying to intrude upon something you never felt before, and as the coolness seemed to just touch upon that boundary, you saw it.

Suddenly Ryan's breath that seemed to slow till now started to become faster, hurried even.

"You see it, a small dot of light, a dot so small you normally won't even notice it, but I this deep dark space, where not even the sightless light comes, you can see it clearly.

"As you continue to look at it, the dot appears to come closer, and closer and the coldness that seemed to freeze you over starts to leave you, and warmth starts to replace its position.

"Slowly the darkness melts away and the light swallows you. inside."

"Here she stopped because of light slowly started to appear in the dark space the world had become

"Now as the warmth of light is melting the cold of dark, you start to feel a bit hotter than normal, you are now feeling a bit uncomfortable due to the hot and cold temperature.

"Now you try to expel that light, feel the lights around you are in the shape of a ball and you are in the cocoon of light.

"You move around trying to break out, and slowly you feel yourself trying to breaking out.

"You are now moving faster, trying to break out harder... Finally, your effort is rewarded and you break out of your cacoon"

"When you break out of your cacoon, you lay your eyes on the world around you, and you see it, you see your garden, the same garden we are sitting right now on you see it.

"Now I will count till 3, then I will say open your eyes and you will open your eyes.

"Now start,"

"1"

"2"

"3"

"OPEN YOUR EYES!!"

She said shouting.

*Baam* 

Ryan opens his eyes suddenly, only to see a peculiar scene.

Darkness filling at the edge of the ground, the ground on which he sat on seemed to be floating like a lone island among the darkness, there were a few pieces of what look liked shards of light scattered all around him.

Looking at all of this he felt confused, and unconsciously he looked toward her.

She looked at his confused face and said "Congratulations on becoming a Grade 0 World Creator"

27