Chapter 28 Change
782 11 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now go in a straight path, over those mountains, yes, now can you see the city? (Tanya)

“I can! I am not blind!”

Yeah, but you still can’t see past your blunders- (Tanya)

“Hey, it was a simple mistake and you know it”

Yeah, putting Genmu near one of the great 5 and acting it was a mistake, now?

“Hey! I am still new to this God stuff, and how would I have to know they would get so crazily obsessed over it, I mean it’s not even been 5 years-“

Its 4 years and 11 months, but yeah you are right.

*Teeth Grinding Sounds*

“ As I said it’s been less than 5 years, I thought they would still take more time learning and experimenting before they used it”

Did you not see their obsession with power even after all these years

“...”

They obsess with power and they don’t care what kind, Physical or Political, they are already controlling two kingdoms against each other, building their agendas from the remnants of war.

“Well, they-“

Hush, they were already so power-driven and you even gave them a stronger weapon and means of power, previously they only grew stronger physically or mentally depending on the branch but now-

“Now they can grow in both”

You really believe that, really?

“...”

No, you don’t, if you believed that you would have sent the Gemnu to one of the others, all the others would have much more easily worked better and improved this tech, You agree, don’t you?

“...”

Now, look at what you have released in this world, does it feel good?

“...”

What’s up with the silence, well whatever, you made that Skill Tree Booster for this kind of incident, didn’t you?

“Yeah” Finally came a sound of defeat

Well now, look at you have done. (Tanya)

... (few months back)

In the world of Adsa, there are 5 continents the Origin, the Force, the Thunder, the Deep, and the Sharp.

Among these 5 continents, the Force continent is the one that is most militarized and most reliant on wars and constant warfare.

Here every child dreamed of becoming a soldier and fighting on the battlefield.

in this continent 2 kingdoms, the Muspo Kingdom, Brunt Kingdom reigned.

There were a few sovereign states here and there throughout the continent but they were very rare.

This continent was the home of Rewops, one of the 5 brilliant groups of the world.

Rewops was a group of people who shared the same mindset as the people on the continent, power is supreme, this slogan rang true to them too, but it was different too, because they believed not just in the physical but mental fire too, thus they trained in both mental and physical power, till a small extent, then they focused on one.

Today their scientists and researchers were finally reaching a new substance, something they believed would completely change their and the world’s history.

In a Lab full of men in strange red coats, a few glass containers stood.

These men had a muscular frame and sharp eyes, their hands held various equipment like glass tubes, beakers, some writing boards, etc.

the Glass containers in the lab were murky with distinct colors.

Some were Blue, some Green, though most of them were Red, with only rare 3 Grey.

the room looked every bit evil as a movie or anything could portray.

“The subject A-19, N-24, and G-34 are still in normal condition, sir”

Said one of the Red robed men with silver cuffs to another man, this man was also in the same red coat but he had a golden cuff and a golden image of the sun on the back.

“Any visible effects,” The man with gold cuff said.

“We have detected a slight increase in the limit of Strength of the body sir, with slight amounts of increasing resistance of skin,” Silver cuff replied.

“Any side effects” The man in gold cuff said again.

“None except one, the subject’s skin seems to deteriorate to a grey color as the time goes by.”

“Oh! Interesting, any other effects or causes that might cause this, and how are the psychological effects.”

 “There have been no other side effects detected yet, sir, and the subjects show surprisingly stable psychological factors”

“Good, continue to observe them for now, and dispose of the others, I don’t want the Rainbow Mucus anywhere near the battlefield. Yet”

“Yes, sir”

“Oh and do not use any of the Genmu for any more experiments on them, the orders from above are to be ready for live testing 3 days from now.”

“Ok Sir”

This time that Silver cuff had a hesitating expression on his face.

“Say it, You have been with me for many years, no need to hesitate,” the man with golden cuffs said.

“Sir, it’s just, are we not being too hasty, I mean, we found Genmu 4 years and 5 months and 7 days ago, did we really need to experiment on humans so fast, I mean we have so much time, we had not even experimented it properly on animals, just 3 and half years that was all the time we used to experiment on animals, and especially since we started using it only after 6 months of basic testing. And now, barely 5 short months after human experiments, we are already on to the live tests”

“You know the answer yourself don’t you, those Ret Rats have already connected with the various continents via their location benefits, the elders are looking for something we can use to move this connection in our favor, and they are desperate, still you just focus on the experiment, it will be better for all of us if we succeed.”

Saying that the man left, leaving the sighing silver cuffed man.

That man too got back to his job of observing the grey containers.

And for a second that container’s murky mess cleared to show the visage of a man.

22