Chapter 31 The Mice
303 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now let’s see what kind of thing are you.”

I said looking at the mouse in my ‘hands’.

“Tanya, can you tell me what kind of creature has this mouse become,”

Sure, I’ll just send you the details

And suddenly numerous screens covered my vision, each with something different on each of them.

One with measures like height, breadth, length of average hair, hair distribution.

Another with the diagrams of the body’s internal structures, their connections, cell vitality, and many more.

Looking at them, I could feel a headache coming my way.

“Tanya, can you not compress this material into something a human can understand?”

What do you mean, a tone with faint surprise appeared in my mind, A smart human, like you, should be able to understand what is written on those reports?

“Tanya can’t you make them something a normal man can understand,” I said I mild annoyance

Sure

Then the previous reports disappeared, leaving behind only 10 percent of the previous materials.

“Tanya a more comprehensive version please,”

You mean the Dumb version

“Yes please,” I said, grinding my teeth in annoyance.


Name:- (none)

Age:4 months

Race: Common White Mouse (Animalia Chordata Mammalia Rodentia Myomorpha Muridae Murinae)

Status: Slightly Injured. Constant Mutation.

--Racial Traits--

Fast Growth: A common skill of all the races with small childhood and youth growth time.

--Acquired Traits--

Continuous Mutation: because of high Concentration and high purity of genome and reaction with G-virus, a reaction has occurred in the genetic structure of the body, destabilizing it a bit.

Constantly mutating genetics, increasing the adaptability.

May cause unknown changes because of external stimuli.

G-virus Immune: Immune to the harm of G-Virus on the body.

Increased Regeneration: Increases the regeneration speed of the body.

Spectral Vision: The vision has penetrated in the spectral spectrum.


I looked at the status sheet that had now appeared in front of me in surprise, forgetting my annoyance, and peered at the mouse again.

So powerful!

I was not talking about the first trait Fast Growth, no that was ordinary, at the most, as most of the animals and even humans had that skill though humans had a lower level of this trait than the mouse or any animal for most cases on that matter.

No, I was looking at the other Traits, mainly at the Continuous Evolution.

This trait was amazing, the other traits came from this one trait itself.

Looking at this trait, I was surprised and almost wished for myself to have that trait too.

Don’t

The voice in my head said.

“What?”

Don’t just look at this trait as if it is something good, she said in a serious voice

“What do you mean?” I asked her in surprise since I could not think of any harm because of this Trait.

Its... complicated, well you should know what many people call the process of evolution

“A staircase, or a ladder where you are going higher in level with each evolution”

Yes, that is the understanding of most people, but is it true?

“Well it must be, after all, each evolution makes you more adapted for the future.”

Well, I think most biological scientists in your world itself will disagree with you.

“Really? then what do they and you believe, huh”

What they and I believe and understand is, evolution is like a branch of a tree, it divides and changes from one position to another, but with the length, it does not mean it is moving upward, there is an equal chance that you will move downwards too.

“Well, I am somewhat getting you but not fully”

Well, you can take the example of the fish and mammals. Originally all life emerged in the ocean, all the living had means to live in water, to breathe in it.

“Yeah”

Then these moved to the earth from the ocean and slowly lost their gills and gained lungs.

“Well, that is a normal process, what does it prove?”

The mammals that came to earth and the fish that live in the ocean who is the one among both have a higher power.

“Well, it must be the sea, I think the Whales are called the largest and the most powerful of all”

Yes, they are, but do you know how old their species is?

“No”

I will just tell you this, they have been on this earth for a very large number of years and do you want to know about their closest species

“Yeah, do tell”

The hippos.

“Seriously those toy-compared-to-whales are their closest”

Yes, now you know that they are just species that have become like that over years and years, now think what will happen if those kinds of changes occur to you suddenly over a few days instead of those long-long years that they usually take.

“Ok, I understand”

After this talk with Tanya, I looked at the mouse with no-so-ever the envy I had before, but instead with a bit of pity, unable to think what it might become over the years.

Flying forward, I flew toward the closest Forest I could find and left the mouse there.

Then under Tanya’s direction I flew to various places, places where something unique or something I needed to see was happening.

Like I saw a couple more of beasts with the same Continuous Mutation trait.

There was a tiger, a couple of parrots, a pack of wolves, each of these showed unique characteristics, but they had one thing in common, they have started to slowly become something they had not been.

The tiger had become huge, developed an extra set of eyes, one set for the day and one for the night.

The parrots had somehow become one, literally, one of their wings had already become one.

The Wolves had developed various characteristics, some ones that did scouting become lighter, but less powerful, and even smaller, some had changed if they had 3 joints now instead of 2, the fighters had become bulky with larger muscles and smaller agility, they even had bone-like projections coming out from their spines, though these spines caused them constant pain making them more ferocious, the leader had developed stronger waist and stronger hide along with sharper claws, but lost some of his body size, though it was still the strongest of them all, and for some reason his small ‘bird’ has grown considerably larger.

Looking at these groups, I could only think the Mouse was actually much more normal as compared to these beasts

Other than that I also saw many of the animals, the undead animals to be exact, those that have become dead and came back to life.

I also came across some humans fighting the beasts, the undead animals and the undead humans.

Looking at all this, I silently sighed to myself.

What have I unleashed on to this world?

6