Chapter 264: Reunion – King and Nun
170 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several thousands of gold gained from robbing bandits were used to develop irrigation for farms in Hyuutia as well as construction of new houses for thousands of refugees. 

Remaining 5,000 gold coins was used for acquiring military equipments and training new soldiers in Hyuutia. Scott Aldiss, Leonhard Strauch and other Redcliffe reinforcement remained in Hyuutia to train new soldiers there. 

As urgent problems were temporarily taken care off, Hiro quietly returned to Hinterland, that was between Redcliffe and Hyuutia.

After returning home, Hiro next went to the Grand Forest Villa deep in the Winterwatch fortress.

At the back side of it, there was a building probably built as a trinity religion chantry by the old ruler. As trinity church had been banned in Redcliffe, Hinterland and Hyuutia, chantries in the three regions were converted into Ebionite, a reformed religion that worshipped only one God.

At first, nuns and existing religious clerics were forced to forsake trinity religion's reading materials and performed prayers according to Ebionite's rituals.

In return for converting, all chantries in these three regions received funding from Hezri Kingdom. Previously, the clerics received donation for healing and other public service. Many years ago when trinity church first built chantries throughout the continent, they received funding from the main church. However, the central church gradually reduced the financial assistance and at the present age, chantries were forced to be self-sufficient. For that reason, the converted clerics were extremely grateful towards kingdom funding policy. Some of them turned to be devout Ebionite preachers.

Hiro were accompanied by Amber, Sylvia, and Farnese. They drove their horses to the Grand forest chantry. 

It was a strange, spindle-shaped building with an overall white impression.

Around it, brown soil was trampled by people coming and going, and some kind of lush fragrant plants were planted in the space separated by stone steps.

Beyond the building, a vast vineyard stretched all the way to the undulating hills.

"It's just an ordinary church with nothing unusual about it. It looks like they make a lot of money making wine. ...... So, what are you doing here?" Farnese asked as they unmounted.

"Of course, he returns to this place. It is his castle, centre for the whole kingdom." Sylvia made a sullen face at Farnese' question.

"Unfortunately, I don't have any money. I gave the last gold I stole yesterday to Myla. But I had done my part of the deal with Speaker Anais. Now, she must fulfill her promise to me."

Amber sighed as she understood what the womanizer meant.

"Who is Speaker Anais? Is that person your friend?" Farnese still asked innocently.

"It's not so much a friend as it is a relationship. I've been doing her a favour without getting anything in return."

Hiro replied and walked into the herb garden in front of the church.

In the back, a thin figure dressed in the blue monastic garb of the Ebionite was picking herbs into a basket.

Her cantaloupe coloured hair hung down from her dark blue hood, reaching her waist.

The cantaloupe colour was almost white, almost translucent in the light.

She must have heard their footsteps because before she had closed the distance to them to fifty meters, she stood up from the rows of the field.

In the dusk, her slightly wavy cantaloupe hair swayed in the wind.

The scent of rosemary and thyme softly tickled their nose.

"Oh my, ......"

The woman combed back her cantaloupe hair with her hand and turned her kind green eyes to every single of visitors before stopping at Hiro.

She squinted her eyes through the dusk darkness.

"Miss Sylvia. Miss Amber.. Your majesty."

"Anaïs. I have successfully put Hyuutia land under my kingdom and your religion."

The cantaloupe nun, Anais, smiled, a little relieved.

She approached him.

Her figure emerged in the dusk.

She is a beautiful adult woman, like a sculpture of a goddess.

She had almond-shaped eyes, a high nose, and full lips.

Her wavy cantaloupe hair swayed in the wind, and they could see her above average sized chest.

She suddenly halted and wrinkled her eyes a little.

"I'm sorry, I look so dirty. The day before yesterday, rain clouds came, right? Because of that, the soil in the field was damp."

As she said this, she rubbed her hands on her white apron.

She seemed to be wiping off the mud.

The nun's robe she was wearing was pulled up, emphasizing her ample breasts and the nape of her waist.

"Your majesty. You have always gone through all the trouble to fullfil your promise to me."

"I promise you.. I will go even further."

When Hiro said that, Anais put her hand to her lips and chuckled.

He smiled briskly, showing his white teeth instead of his usual truly apologetic face. 

She made a slight gesture of tilting her head while smiling but walked past him without saying anything.

"Follow me. I'll show you to the room."

The man and nun walked into the large chantry. When Farnese was about to stride, her hand was pulled.

"What.." Farnese turned to his back and noticed Sylvia was the one who pulled her hand while Amber shakes her head hinting that she must not follow him.

At first, Farnese was perplexed but a moment later, she understood.

"Could it be.."

"Yes. What else you expect from that horny king?" Amber said.

"Let's go into Grand Forest Villa." Sylvia pointed at the mansion before them, which was not as big as Hyuutia mansion.

***

Her body smelled of freshly packed green herbs and old herbs that looked like they had been stored in a box for a long time. It wasn't a glamorous feminine smell, but it was a soothing, nostalgic one.

He followed Anais's long cantaloupe hair around to the back of the chantry.

There was a white staircase to the basement, painted with building materials from the sea.

It was the entrance to the workshop that she, as the head of the cult, had made for herself.

It was not locked and anyone could enter, but Hiro had never seen anyone enter it without permission.

It was not an interesting place for young nuns, and there were no expensive items to be stolen.

If the items were really expensive or dangerous, she would have sealed them up and kept them somewhere else.

"Come on in."

Anais opened the wooden door.

There was a cloud of dust and the smell of dried herbs wafted in from inside.

As Hiro entered the basement, the lanterns on the walls of the room lit up, starting from the front and going *burn-burn-burn*

The woman behind him lit the lanterns with a silent chant.

Inside the room, there were piles of handwritten parchments, test tubes of medicinal herbs, and body parts of animals.

It was tidy, but there were so many things that it was very small.

"I'm sorry for the mess. So, what kind of medicine do you want?"

Anais slipped past Hiro and walked up to a bed in the back.

"From the first time I met you, I thought you were beautiful and kind, like a goddess, but today I think so more and more."

"Oh my, what's the matter, for suddenly saying that?"

She chuckled as she sat on a sofa.

She didn't seem to be particularly displeased.

Or rather, she didn't seem to be changing her emotions in any way.

Hiro told himself that and put his hands in his pockets to adjust the position of his penis so that he would not be caught with an erection at least.

***

Anaïs was sitting on the long sofa against the wall, and Hiro was sitting on the chair across the desk from her.

She folded her hands on the desk and smiled.

"Why don't you drink more herbal water? Herb is an important source of nutrition."

"....... Yes, well, I'll take your word for it."

She reached for the bottle to pour him some water, but bumped into his bony hand in the process and hurriedly withdrew her hand.

"I'm sorry."

"D-don't be."

She shook her head with a smile on her face.

But his hand was unconsciously placed in front of her ample breasts, and his left hand stroked the back of the hand that had collided with hers.

What surprised Anais was the act she just witnessed.

She suddenly felt a strong urge to urinate as if it was too late.

"....... I'll leave you alone for a bit."

Anaïs smiled gently and walked out of the basement workshop to the stairs.

The cool night air pressed against her cheeks, bringing back some of the thoughts raised when she was alone with Hiro.

It's not that Anais didn't want to get married.

She also wanted to become a bride.

But when she was young and bloodthirsty, she ran away from the village because she was treated badly due to her magical awakening.

She never saw the rest of the village again, and her joining the Trinity Church, which she used as an excuse to leave, caused her to miss out on marriage. The church did not forbid marriage, but the knowledge of herbology and the fieldwork of ancient and modern rituals, which were not available in the village, took away Anais's youth although she was now just twenty five years old.

She was too lazy to go to the bathroom in the monastery, so she walked over to the irrigation ditch that ran in front of the vineyard behind the monastery.

She pulled up the hem of her navy blue priest's uniform and pulled her drawers down to her knees.

Her legs were elf-like slender.

But her hips were full and round.

Anais looked at her own crotch and furrowed her brow.

(It's about time to take care of it.)

"...... Fuhh."

She bent down into the channel and put pressure on her lower abdomen.

Her dark peach-colored pubic area begins to produce a trickle of yellow urine.

The urine gradually gains momentum.

 Shaa .......

A sigh escapes from her lips as she felt a pleasure similar to that of sex.

Her nipples rubbed against her bent knees and her ripe body tingled, but she decided not to worry about it.

When she had finished the last of her urine, she quickly cleaned her crotch and put her underwear back on.

Then her keen ears caught the sound of someone breathing.

She turned around in confusion.

"Your majesty!"

Hiro was standing very close to her, staring at her.

He had the bloodshot eyes of a wild beast.

"I-I'm sorry. I was picking some flowers. ...... Oh, what have I done. I know, I can't believe I'm doing my business here. How embarrassing."

He came up to her silently.

Anais hurriedly twisted to get away from his hand.

"I-I'm going to go back now. If you need to do something, go ahead."

"Wait."

"......"

He grabbed her arm.

She tried to get rid of it as quickly as she could, but the full stomach made her torso wobble.

She was pulled by Hiro's arm.

The next thing she knew, Anais's body was nestled in the man's muscular chest.

"No, stop it, Your majesty!"

"Anais's peeing, it was so beautiful. You were bent over the canal, your golden pubic hairy pussy exposed."

His masculine arms were wrapped around her as they crossed from her large breasts to his toned stomach.

The ears sticking out of her long, wavy blonde hair were sprayed with the breath of an excited male.

"You looked so naughty, like when you were masturbating."

"......!"

He grabbed her hand and led her to his crotch.

What touched her thin, white fingers was a hard, ridged male rod.

2