Chapter 280: S*x with Gheyna
180 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite the pain of helplessly peeking on his beloved childhood friend having sex with a stranger, he perseveres while biting his lips.

Gheyna yells,

"Nhah! Nhaaaah!! I told you to be gentle!! Nhiiiih!!!”

“Eh? I’m being gently though? To be rough is something like this…”

As he says that it looks like the man begins to move his fingers around inside of her.

“Ugiiih!!! Haguuh!! Too strong!! Don’t do thaaat!!! It’s too inthehnseee!! Higiiiih!!”

Cammen thought she is crying out in pain.

Cammen wonders just how painful it would be to have something moving around inside of her like that.

But then,

“Haeeh!! Haeeeh!! Nnnh!! Nhih!!!”

Gheyna’s voice begins to gradually become sweeter and more pleasant.

Despite having a finger rummaging around inside of her. Despite it moving around so roughly inside of her.

Feeling good from something like that, she’s definitely a pervert.

Despite thinking that, listening to Gheyna’s voice made him drool.

He wants to see her face.

What would her face look at the receiving end of that attack.

Would it be a face filled with pain, or would it be…

Then the man removed his fingers from inside of Gheyna.

They are so wet that a string extended from them to Gheyna. Was it pee? Was what Cammen thought.

The man speaks up while licking those fingers,

"Gheyna, what should we do? Do you want to head into and look around?”

Gheyna, who is still trembling and panting, responds to the man’s wicked voice,

“Stop teasing me….there’s no way I can walk around in this state, is there…”

“Then, is it alright if I put my dick inside of you to make you cum?”

“Your majesty…I told you to stop teasing me…you fool.”

The man, using the fluid covering his fingers to lubricate the penis that was once more standing tall.

Put it in. He’s going to put his dick inside of her.

Inside of that hole? The dick? You put your dick inside the female’s hole?

Will she really be alright if he does that?

Cammen’s heart is pounding.

In front of Cammen that is in such a state, the man positions himself behind Gheyna.

In this position, the Dalish young man couldn’t see anything except the ass of the human king.

Since Cammen desperately wants to see Gheyna’s face and appearance, he begins to move.

When he moves from his position, he makes a loud noise.

The Dalish young man hurriedly does his best to hide himself.

They found out about me!! That thought endlessly repeated itself inside of the Dalish young man even as he thought that his heart would come bursting out of his chest from how hard it was pounding.

But, when he raises his head, it doesn’t seem like the two of them have noticed Cammen.

Relieved, he once more takes in the scene before him.

The man’s waist is lined up with Gheyna’s, and then he rubs his dick several times against Gheyna’s cunt before he suddenly pushes his hips forward hard.

The penis is buried inside of Gheyna.

At that time, Gheyna let out a scream of “Fuwaaaaaaah!!!” and the face that is in plain view of him, is clearly completely lost in pleasure.

It is a face Cammen would never have imagined on the Gheyna who so gently took care of him since childhood.

The man grabs a hold of Gheyna’s waist even as he begins to piston himself into her.

When he moves his hips back and forth, it seems to squeeze out a scream from Gheyna’s throat “Nhah! Nhah! Nhaaaah!!”.

It is a scream that is hard to say is made in pleasure or pain.

But, the look upon her face is definitely one of pleasure.

She seems to feel so good from having her body penetrated by his penis.

And the man teases,

“Nkuh!!Nnh!! Gheyna!! Your insides feels amazing!! Nnh!! Are you getting aroused despite doing it outside??”

"Nh!! I’m not!! You’re wrong!! Ukyaaaah!!”

“Ooohh!! Your lewd cunt just clenches around my!! It feels like it’s gonna rip my dick off!!!”

Rip dick off? Lewd cunt?

There are so many words I don’t understand. But I do understand something and that is that Gheyna’s hole feels really really good.

I also want to try to put it inside. I want to put my penis inside. That's is in his mind..

Cammen is afraid of the desire he feels.

But he understands that his body craves something.

He takes off his pants. His tiny penis appears, raring to go.

Cammen grabs it with his hand and began to rub it.

Cammen keeps on fervently and desperately rubbing it.

All while thinking about inserting it into Aisha.

Removing the human male from the scene before him and inserting himself into his position.

Cammen would put his penis inside Gheyna, who is now panting and seemed to be feeling so good with another man.

He would dominate and be fully in control whilst penetrating Gheyna. That's what he wants.

A current like sensation ran alongside Cammen’s spine.

With a “Pyuh!!” a white liquid comes flying out of his penis along with a sense of pleasure that makes him grow numb.

He didn’t understand what had happened so Cammen was confused and scared. It was his first ejaculation.

But Gheyna and that human male keep on going. They become even more obscene, their movements more intense.

Cammen’s penis does not grow soft.

Despite being scared, despite not understanding, he begins to rub himself once more.

“Nahh!! Nh,nh,nh,nnnnh!!! Fuah! Fuaaah!! Deep!! It’s so deep!! The tip is hitting it!! Soooo goooood!!”

Gheyna’s cry.

It pulls him deeper into his delusions.

In Cammen's delusion, the human man is no longer there, the one there is Cammen himself, is what fills his mind as he keeps rubbing himself.

“Gheyna’s…obscene…face is…beautiful”

He whispers to himself so the two wouldn’t hear him.

But, it was as if Gheyna is responding to his whisper,

“Amazing!! So amazing!! It feels so good!! Inside! It’s twisting around inside!! It’s splitting me!!”

She happily cried out while drooling, while moving her hips by herself.

That delusion makes Cammen ejaculate again.

He couldn’t stop rubbing his small dick at the sight of the woman who is being fucked before him. Before him is a gentle and sexy beauty, but also an obscene red haired Dalish sow.

“Gheyna. Gheyna. Haah Haah Haah…”

Become even more disheveled, cry more. Is what Cammen wishes while single-mindedly rubbing himself.

And then his wishes are followed, Gheynaa’s movements become more desperate.

“Ngiih!!! Deep!! It’s sooo deep!! Ugyuuuuh!! Ketih!! Naaaah!!”

As her legs trembles and her fingers claws against the trunk of the tree, Gheyna howls.

It is the appearance of a beast.

“Aaaaaaaah, akuuuuuh!! No way!! I can’t!! Cumming!!! Your majesty Hiro!! I’m cuuuuumming!! Aaaaaah!!”

Cumming? Despite not knowing what the word meant, he could tell that it is very obscene.

Not to mention that the man answers.

“Ugguh!! Me too!! I’m at my limit…Gheyna!! I’m gonna let it out!! That’s fine, right? Right??”

“Yes!! Yesss!! Let it out!! Inside of me!! Hiro your majesty!! Uaaaaah!!!”

That place is now a place for only the two of them.

Despite Cammen being enveloped by a sense of alienation and loneliness, he could help but increasing the pace he is rubbing himself so he could let out a final load.

“Pussy!! Gheyna’s pussy is tightening around me!! It feels like it’s twisting…!”

"Your majesty!! Hiro!! Aah, Aaaaaaaaah!!”

“Damn…!! Fuck!! Uaaaah!!!”

With a “Zuuh!!” the man slams his waist forward, and when he begins to tremble and a peaceful expression appears on his face, Gheyna is,

“Uh…uaaaaaaaaaaaaaah———-!!….”

She screams out in a loud voice before collapsing on the spot.

The penis is pulled out from the hole and a string of semen remains between them.

Cammen, who had ejaculated the moment Gheyna collapses, looks at the ground ahead of him.

Before him the huge amount of white stuff he had let out had formed a puddle.

Like the two of them, Cammen has a moment of peace, but then he raises his head as he hears the man speak.

His voice is much quieter than before and hard to hear, but the response much less so,

“Wha!? What are you saying!! There’s no way…I could do that!!”

He hears Gheyna respond.

Even as Cammen wonders what the man had said, the man smiles at Gheyna and strokes her head while trying to persuade her.

Gheyna repeatedly shakes her head but eventually she stands up as if she has given in.

When she does, the man put his hands behind her knees and then lifts her like that.

A position that made her legs take the shape of a “M” and then being carried like that. It is the same way a small child is held by their parent when they pee.

And then the man whispers, “Pee-Pee-Pee-Pee” into Gheyna’s ear.

“Stop it you idiot!!”

Gheyna’s face is completely red and despite her words, the man ignores her and keeps on shaking her body. When he does, Gheyna says,

“Ah…aaaah, nh…..I think it’s coming out…”

“Go ahead and let it out. My love Gheyna.”

“You idiot! Uah…but,nnh…ah!”

As Gheyna says that, yellow water begins to flow out from her.

Then when the man walks around, it seems like he just randomly manages to stand right ahead of where Cammen is hiding, giving him a full frontal view of Gheyna’s pussy.

A full frontal view of Gheyna’s pussy.

She is hairless down there and her obscene and lewd pussy has a pink colour despite the currently flowing golden water cascading out of it.

Her face has become lax from both the pleasure and the embarrassment she feels from feeling good from peeing.

“Uah…aah, ith whon’t shtopp….Your majesty, Hiro you idhiot…ith feehls good, whath whill I doh if ith behcomhes a habith….fuaaaah!”

The man, called Hiro grins while taking in the view.

“Great, a lot is coming out, isn’t it. Could it be, were you holding it in?”

“Stop it!! Idiot!! You fool!!”

Then the amount begins to lessen before the pee stops coming at all.

While paying attention to the yellow puddle on the ground, he lowers Gheyna to the ground.

After putting on their clothes, the two of them disappear.

Cammen, who remains behind, enters when he is sure he is alone after putting away his penis. Then he slowly moves towards the puddle of Gheyna's pee.

Inside what had been a puddle of pee, which is now mostly absorbed into the ground, laid a pair of discarded wet panties.

Cammen, after making sure that no one is around, picks them up while his heart is racing.

Then, he wraps up inside of that handkerchief, put it in his pocket before running away from that place.

Even as he enters his house his heart is still beating so fast it seems like it would explode, making him hasten his movements into his room.

1