Chapter 288: Myla’s Melancholy
98 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Myla as usual ride her horse to tour the area beyond the wall under construction. This is to ensure no one from south get to see the controversial project. What she often meet is just small group of refugees from former Tevinter territory of Olga Federation. 

She urges them to go to her land as new residents.

At today's evening, she doesn't encounter anyone and thus returns to the construction site.

Once arrives there, she notices the men are still busy with jobs.

She has been riding her horse with a helmet covering her head.

In the middle of hundreds of men, Myla removes her helmet and lets the wind blow through her sweaty merigold hair. 

"So beautiful…… I heard she’s as strict as a demon, but this……"

"Yeah, it’s like she’s a goddess. I resented the security unit and her for tearing down the street stand I set up without authorization, but I wouldn’t mind getting scolded by her now."

As Myla is receiving praise from the labourers, supervisors and noble sons would try to seduce her under the pretense of congratulatory toasts.

Although their attempts to woo her are obvious, Myla senses there isn’t any vulgarity, so she simply thanks her subordinates and refuses any invitations, saying she still has things to do.

Her composure actually helps to slightly improve her reputation among the people who hates her.

"Pardon me…… is Lady Hyuutia here?"

The people who steps before her are the leaders of the new refugees.

Everyone has tense expressions and sweat is dripping down their heads like a waterfall.

"Yes."

Myla’s face changes suddenly and her eyes became sharp.

The refugees leaders sweats more profusely as they nervously tries to explain themselves.

"You allow us to enter your land and give us some food. I would like to express our gratitude."

Myla glances from leader to leader. The refugees leaders squeal and duck their heads.

"There are many things I would like to ask, however―― I have orders from His Majesty, Hiro Hezri!"

Myla promptly takes out a document from her pocket.

"Any refugee from former Tevinter territory of Olga Federation is allowed to reside in my land."

Myla closes the piece of paper and announces the end of the written instructions.

At that moment, all the leaders slumps their shoulders in relief.

"My…… what a benevolent man."

Myla walks away from the leaders heaping praise on her king and rides back home.

It quickly becomes night time.

"What do you people want?"

Three men appear in front of her makeshift house that night. There is no one but her in there.

One is a muscular man, the second is well-built and extremely handsome, and the last one is slender with a babyface that tickles the maternal instincts of a woman.

"We were asked by the leaders to come. We were told to attend to Lady Myla."

"We will do anything. Of course, we will not disclose anything, so feel free to say whatever comes to mind."

"Whether you want to step on us, fuck us, make us lick your asshole, we’ll do what you ask!"

Myla raises her index finger and points to the entrance.

"Get out. Tell the leaders I have no need for any men!"

She shuts the door.

After chasing the men away, Myla buries her face into a pillow and mutters.

"Those idiots, what kind of perverted freak do they think I am…… they were certainly fine men…… especially the muscular one…… argh, what am I saying!?"

Myla slides her pants to the side.

"Why did he take Clementine and Farnese but not me?"

She closes her eyes and pictures her beloved man in her mind.

A finger slips into her crotch and she starts working it in and out.

"I’m finished over here so hurry up and summon me to your side. Jim can handle the aftermath by himself!"

Squelching sounds can start to be heard from her finger digging into her crotch as she bites her pillow, making sure she doesn’t let her voice out.

"I want to be embraced by that sturdy arm…… I want to be mounted by a mass of muscle…… I want something thick inside me, to the point I can’t hold my voice back…… I want words of love to be whispered in my ear!"

The movement of her fingers quicken and she gradually increases the number of fingers from one to two, then to three.

"I’m sure he’s embracing a woman right now. Uuu, I also…… I also…… want it!"

The lonely female body trembles as she finishes by pinching her clit.

"Your majesty!! Cumming!!"

In her mind, her beloved man climaxes, pouring a large load of seed into her vagina.

Her legs stretch and tense up while she somehow stifles her moans from the countless orgasms.

"Uuu! Uuhー! Uuuuuー! I came……haa, I feel so empty."

Myla adjusts her pants and then she hears a reserved knock at the entrance.

"Wait one minute!!"

Myla waves the sheets to disperse the lingering scent from her masturbation, wipes any residual liquid from her crotch, gives her face which melted from the pleasure two slaps and then opens the entrance.

"W-we have come to attend you. Please entertain yourselves with us!"

Standing in front of her was a young girl and two boys who have yet to hit puberty.

Myla would later deliver a punch to the faces of the refugees leaders.

***

Myla is now walking along Orlais river within Orlais forest. The watercourse is wide and deep; in average, its width ranges from 20 to 50 meters. It is considered as natural border between Dioral, Orlais and Olga's Tevinter. It originates from the meeting point between Thedas ocean, Venetian and Florence city state. In other words, it also functions as a natural border between the two city states. 

From there, the waterway extends into Orlais, then to Tevinter, before bending northward into Orlais. It stretches again in straight line past Orlais forest. After hundreds of meter into Dioral plain, which ends at a curve, the river turns back into the woods before stretching northeast towards Arkland. 

Myla, accompanied by a dozen of knights explore by foot along the waterway that goes towards city states. 

The long wall and moat that divide her land from southern Dioral is resilient, but she needs to consider the chance for the potential intruders to cross the broad water border.

The depth of the waterway is two times of an adult man, so intruders must swim with their tools across the river. 

The river curve touches the edge of the wall.

Until kilometres away from the edge of the wall, trees fill up the river side, making it impossible to land boats in there.

Another project is in progress to build wall, made of soils dug from the moat, which block until over a kilometre from the river bank. 

"I believe anyone would find it very troublesome to cross the river."

Myla's adjutant, a man in his thirties who is from a noble family assures Myla. 

She only nods. 

According to Hiro's explanation to her, the defensive mechanism is threefold. 

First, tall, sturdy walls with large moat before them, blocking the whole plain. Then, water from the river curve overflows into the moat, filling it with water. However, the water only reaches human waist. The depth of the moat is almost double an adult man's height. 

Secondly, at Orlais forest, their advance is deterred by a large river of which the river bank on the other side is blocked by walls made by soil until a long distance. 

Finally, there is large lake between the wall and Korcari Wilds at the west. He purposely reduce the security level there, for example, only one guard tower to encourage intruders using this route. 

Hiro told Mula the high dryad protecting the lake will help to stop any intrusion from there. In other words, he is purposely leading intruders to the lake so that high dryad stop them there.

Myla only sighs.

"A supernatural defensive tactic.." She mutters to herself in a tone her adjutants could hear her.

2