Chapter 426 : S*x with Demia
92 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well, as much as I hoped to stay like this for longer, the battle is almost upon us. Let’s finish this early so that we can start the war council soon.”

“Waaiit!! Your majesty’s cock milk♡♡ Please, let out as much cock milk in the hole of this lowly pussy first♡♡ In this lowly knight commander Demia’s pussy hole that has solely existed to excrete Your Majesty’s cock milk and your cock milk alone♡♡ This Demia would be eternally grateful if she could receive your cock milk at any time and any place, just like today♡♡♡♡”

“Cock milk, huh? It seems that you’ve learned another word, you perverted knight!”

“Yes♡♡ This Demia is but a lowly perverted knight♡♡ So please, let out your delicious cock milk so that my hungry pussy can drink it all♡♡♡♡”

Maybe it is due to the influence of Demia’s perverted speech, the movement of my hips suddenly sped up from here.

Demiaa’s ass, wrapped in all useable muscles and boasted a rubber ball-like bounce, also bounced up and down in the motion of his speeding.

“I’m gonna cum♡♡ I’m gonna cum♡♡ this pussy hole of Demia is going to cuuummm♡♡♡♡ It’s going to cum from your majesty’s strong cock♡♡♡♡”

Splurt splurt splurt splurt.

Once again, I spout out a cloudy liquid from my cock and pour it inside this new and different woman.

Fucking a different woman a day and cumming inside her has already become an everyday occurrence to me.

It is already a routine.

“I’m cummmiiiingngg♡♡ My pussyhole is cumiiiiingg♡♡♡♡”

As for Demi, her whole body quivers and shook hard as she got pumped inside. Or rather, she shakes so hard that her body’s reverberations seem that they could also shake the ground underneath.

(Looks like even the sex of a veteran female warrior is different from that of ordinary people in terms of intensity.)

Thinking this, I pull out his pens from the now-gaping vaginal opening of Demia with a squelch.

That same hole, in return, spilled white mucus in a manner as if the fluids were internal organs being gutted.

“I’m sorry, your majesty♡♡”

Suddenly, the “freshly white-gutted” pussy owner Demia apologized to me.

“For what?”

“After all, even though this sex is for your majesty to enjoy himself, it was me who got to enjoy it in full instead♡♡♡♡”

As a woman who swore absolute loyalty to the king, Demia is the kind of knight whose happiness was bound to the satisfaction of her lord.

As long as it is for the benefit of me, she would do whatever he commands her to do, even if it means opening her legs to him for my own carnal satisfaction.

Therefore, for her, benefitting from my orders is an absolute sin.

In fact, when I commanded her to have sex with me, she is happy not in the way she would feel pleasure as a woman but because she is being useful to her lord.

That was what a true knight should think, at least for Demia.

That’s why she is also apologizing to her lord.

“Ah, before we leave, please wait a little longer, your majesty♡♡”

And because she is completely naked, Demia’s entire body got “decorated” with my semen as well.

***

Royal palace of Castall Kingdom.

The nobles are past the point of dissatisfaction and are seething with anger like a single living creature.

Many are also crying bitterly.

"Are you going to tolerate this? He……slayed our comrades and the king we devoted ourselves to. What is the prime minister "

"Shh! This is not the time to be spouting insults. The prime minister is openly appeasing him because of how dangerous that man is. We have to quietly bide our time……"

"Still, it’s quite unseemly……to be frank, my first priority is to protect my family and domain. But I have pride as a noble who has served Castall Kingdom for a long time! Acting obsequiteously to an usurper……is shameless!"

Many of them directed piercing gazes at Behl and Moriham.

Servants in the corner all looked very pale, and some of the younger girls were even shaking.

Knights standing guard at the ceremony were boiling with rage and appeared like they could assault them at any moment.

Behl stopped observing and allowed the throne to rest on his head.

"All hail King Behl! All hail the new king!!"

Moriham shouted.

The applause that was supposed to follow was very tepid.

The new nobles are not making it obvious and the veteran nobles are going through with the motions, but are clapping with the base of their hands so as to make the least noise possible.

"Now, to a new king and a new Castall!"

Moriham took the lead and readies a cup.

Moriham poured alcohol from a tall bottle and tested the first sip for poison before pouring a cup for Behl.

"Cheers――!"

Behl gulped down the liquid.

In the next moment, the bowing Moriham smiled and his eyes sparkled.

"How did the poison taste?"

"What……? Guh!"

Behl dropped the cup and clutched Moriham's chest.

The cup of pure gold falls to the ground and was slowly crushed.

"Ga……!! Gh……!! You bastard……!!"

Behl grabbed Moriham’s shoulder as his breathing became labored.

"Die. And hold that ambition of yours."

Moriham stabbed Behl's chest with his ceremonial dagger.

A burning pain enters as the blade of his dagger dyes a deep purple.

Roars several times louder than the earlier toast erupted from the venue.

"Get him!"

Multiple knights among the ones standing guards move simultaneously and thrust swords into his torso from four directions.

Confirming the anguished expression on my face after I have fallen, Kenneth then addresses the rows of people in a loud voice.

"The despicable traitor! The individual who committed the treacherous act of usurpation has been defeated!!"

"Bending your waists and enduring the humiliation was for this moment! The rebel has been punished and Castall has returned to the hands of its rightful owners. Justice has been served!!"

Moriham resentfully balled his hand into a fist and yelled with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.

Those close to Moriham understandably cheer, the new nobles expressed confusion, and the small number who decided to support Behl cover their faces and hang their heads.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us rebuild the disordered Castall. New noble, traditional noble, that distinction is irrelevant right now. With the villain Behl defeated, that is a trivial issue!"

While Moriham’s speech draws the attention of everyone, Jovan Nenad stood still and said one thing to Behl in a detached tone.

"It was inevitable that a group of individuals would emerge and struggle for achievements after His Majesty was dead even after you were defeated. Thus the most optimal move was to briefly allow your rise to the throne of vanity and wait for the situation to calm down before making you disappear."

Moriham walked within a few steps of the throne.

Jovan Nenad continued in a booming yet non-intimidating voice.

"Let's celebrate the new king!"

"Now then! Let us celebrate the start of a new Castall with an applause!"

Knights loyal to Behl immediately rushed out and surrounded Moriham and his followers, pointing spears at them.

"Avenge Lord Behl!"

Bloodbath started in the throne room between supporters of Behl and Moriham.

1