Chapter 430 : S*x with Nojico
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A luxurious guest room on the ground floor of Halstatt Palace.

I place my cock against her and thrust my hips up. It isn’t lubed up enough and her virgin hole is tight. Even so, I use my strength to push my hips up and put pressure on the hymen. Nojico’s hymen is quite resistant and reflects her actual strict personality. But, in the face of the gradually expanding cock due to touching a woman, that resistance is nothing.

"Ngh-!"

"ts-!! Ow-!! Guuuu!!"

Nojico shouts unintentionally due to feeling more pain than she expected, but she bites the sofa and it seems like she endures it.

"Uooh! I think I heard something."

"Riip……That’s the sound of her hymen tearing isn’t it. How repulsive."

When I notice, Suzy and Clementine are inspecting the place we are connected from a close distance.

"gh-! Don’t look!"

For the tough hymen, there is also a lot of bleeding, and while the blood is running down her thigh, Nojico tries to threaten the two girls. I can’t have them fight so I move my hips in a way that makes her lose her composure. It seems that the pain is stronger than the pleasure as Nojico is desperately trying to endure it while biting down on the sofa. There is a way for her to feel more pleasurable but it seems that she doesn’t want it.

The mating continues with just the sounds of moaning and flesh slapping against flesh. But regardless of what is on the mind, when a man is attacking a woman, he is bound to get turned on.

"Don’t……expand while you’re inside!"

Nojico raises her voice, as the cock that penetrated her is continuing to get bigger since the time it entered.

"Hiro is a terrible person. To push into a virgin and expand her on the inside……he must want to burst the inside of the hole. Poor thing, she will no longer function as a woman."

The girl with short blond hair, Clementine says it with the utmost hate towards Nojico, but she can’t get rid of her cuteness no matter what. Also, the reason my cock is enlarging is also due to the fact that your hand is rubbing my body. But at this rate, she might actually get broken.

"It’s for your sake."

I rub Nojico’s clit and attack her breasts. I also get Suzy to help as she rubs Nojico's entire body.

"Sto-! I only said I would offer my virginity!"

Gradually, her insides started getting wet and it got easier to move. Nevertheless, it seems that the pain is strong as she also starts leaking more cold sweat. I should hurry and release then.

"Clementine, Suzy, I’m counting on you."

While I’m thrusting into Nojico, I have them service my balls and chest to speed up the buildup of pleasure. My seed instantly climbs up and I ejaculate.

"Uu-!"

"Eeh?…………Eeeeh!!! Wait aaaaa–!!!"

While Nojico feels the pulsations of my dick, she goes wild. I forcibly pull the still ejaculating meat rod out of her and her entire body is bathed in semen.

"Wha-! Don’t get it on me! …………no way, you came inside!!"

When I pull out, quite a bit flowed into her, but what of it?

"What’s wrong?"

"What do you mean what’s wrong?! I said I was only offering you my virginity, but to inject your seed in me, how horrible!"

"Is that how it is?"

"Of course it is! Look how much……uuu, I can’t scrape out that much."

"I see, so you didn’t use any contraceptives?"

"If I could buy that kind of medicine, then I would have used that money to buy food!"

"You’re unmarried right? Don’t worry about it."

"I worry about it! I want to get married with a person I love and create a family! I don’t want to be treated as a plaything!"

stands up, as if saying she’s had enough.

"I’ve offered my virginity as per the contract. On top of that, you shot your seed in me, so I will definitely get you to help everyone in the villages!"

Well, what should I do?

"Nojico. I will help you. But you cannot go iut of this palace for now."

"What?"

***

"Guh!!"

My meat rod pulses as my seed spurts inside the girl who is pinned below me. For the fifth or sixth time, the woman shows no reaction other than trembling slightly. After letting my voice out loudly after the third climax, she finally lost consciousness.

"Uuu, …….fuu."

Moving my waist a little bit at a time, my ejaculation continues. I pull my cock out from the girl who is lying face down. Her hole is still quite tight and my dick gets caught inside her, so unless I use a little force, I can’t pull it out.

"Aau!"

Just the other day, Nojico, who was still a virgin, was still tight for my thing. The absent-minded girl seems to have awakened from the stimulation and slight pain. While pouting, the girl glares at me as she furrows her eyebrows, watching a large amount of seed spilling out from inside her.

"You said you would fulfill the contract, but since then, you haven’t done anything. You’ve just lusted for my body……are you really telling the truth?"

"Of course I’m not lying. I give priority to your plight. A group of dedicated people are working on this matter."

I embrace Nojico and caress her breasts. If you thoroughly do postcoital activity, even a cold woman will become gentle.

As if she was worried about her companions, Nojico gets agitated and tries to stand up, although she groans and falls to her knees shortly after. It seems like there is still some lingering pain.

"Are you alright?"

"I’m fine, though this is your fault, since your thing was way too big! It’s pretty much like a log……. "

"Hiro. We have placed food that could last a month in all villages requested by her. Farming and irrigation facilities are being improved with the machines from Dioral."

Jill gives the report while glaring provokingly at Nojico, who has my seed spilling out from her crotch.

I was waiting for this. Nevertheless, they are faster than expected.

She ridicules Nojico, 

"Of course, I’m against this. Not only it is not fair to others, there are costs to it. In the first place, if that woman’s mouth is sealed, then this conversation would have been over."

Nojico glares at Jill but, realizing that she’s naked, hastily grabs the sheets to hide her body.

While brushing Nojico's hair with my hand, I declare,

"From now onwards, Nojico shall be a noble of Hezri Kingdom. A Baron. Baron Nojico Hezri shall be the first newly appointed aristocrat in this subjugated land. The ten villages and Glogow village that she is helping shall be her demesne." 

Jill gawks.

Nojico is flabbergasted.

Jill argues,

"I understand you always helped the women you slept with, but a normal villager girl suddenly became a noble?"

"What's the problem? During the war, she successfully recruited several thousands of villages into the militias. Until now, she takes care of not only her village, but those villages as well. That speaks of Nojico's capabilities."

Jill still argues,

"But Baron is the lower rank of nobility. Granting ten large villages and a very important town like Glogow. That's a crazily big territory."

I answer her,

"In fact, I want to put more land under her. Currently, about 80% of the former Castall land is without a lord. I grant her my family name, so she has become my direct family member. I am giving her the whole western region. Eastern region is divided among several lords. So, Baron Nojico Hezri, a family member of the king shall be known as the lord of western region."

Nojico suddenly sobs happily.

1