Chapter 431 : Elora’s Virginity
86 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Halstatt Palace.

I have sexually pounded Nojico so badly that she lost consciousness. But my dick is hard.

I wander around the palace. There are maids but I don't touch random girls. It is my principle to only have sex with my lovers. 

The dalish beast master, Elora is walking in the same corridor towards me.

Come to think about it, she is still a virgin. As I am pondering about her, she arrives at my position.

"Your majesty. Good night."

She bows and walks past me but my right hand instinctively grabs her left wrist. 

"Your majesty?"

She is confused.

I turn backward and pull her. She obediently but confusedly follows me.

"Will you follow me for the rest of your life?"

"Indeed I shall obey your command, your majesty. Hm.. Why do you look scary?"

“Then I have a favor to ask you.”

“Anything you want!”

“Will you let me have sex with you?”

I pull her into the room with Nojico lying naked in the twin sized bed. 

Though I am fond of embracing women left and right, I am intrigued to embrace a woman from a different race, dalish,.elf or dark elf is a rare sight.

As such, that night, I couldn’t help but feel excited in anticipation of one-of-a-kind exotic sex with a rare race.

Her attire is all white from collar to hem, accentuating the luster of the fossil coloured hair that flows down from the top of Elora’s head.

Undoing her clothing and shedding her front, Elora easily becomes completely naked.

Not only her clothes, but her skin is also white, and her shiny fossil coloured hair looks perfect on her naked body despite its contrast.

It looks as if her body is made of the finest white paper, and then someone draws the contours of her body from there.

I could only imagine that this whiteness would, later on, be dyed vermilion by the excitement of their intercourse.

“Uuu……this is so embarrassing……”

“Embarrass yourself to your heart’s content. That will make it more fun for me.”

As for me, I am already naked, showing my erect penis to Elora without restraint.

Elora turns her gaze away in horror at the sheer majesty of this erection.

“Is this the first time you’ve seen a cock?”

‘Y-yes. This one is ashamed to say that this one is still an innocent virgin.”

"Would it not be a good idea to offer your virginity to me just like this after having gone to such lengths to protect it all this time?” I give her one final reminder.

“It won’t be a problem at all.”

Elora replies proudly.

“Falling into a prostitute to escape hunger is an act of selfishness. But giving up one’s body in response to a great benefactor’s wish, that it is a proper act of chivalry engraved in our flesh.”

“Is that so?”

Either way, as long as the matter is settled in her own mind, I won’t have a problem with it.

But as I find their conversation getting tedious now, I quickly pulled Elora into my arms.

“Ah……!?”

After requesting to embrace her, first, I stroke and rub Elora’s naked body. Brisk, but with plenty of care.

I move and slide my hands in her every place as if making sure that no spot was left untouched by me.

Soon, the heat from the friction between their skins and the psychological excitement of being touched by a man’s hand causes Elora’s paper-white skin to turn slightly vermillion.

Elora right now is on all fours, with her cute breasts hanging down in an adorable way.

I play the tip of these breasts with my fingertips, basically the nipples, and Elora’s whole body shuddered in reaction.

“Hhnnn……!”

The stimulation also elicits Elora a gasp of surprise, a typical reaction of a virgin.

“Now then, let’s get this over with. But first, let’s hear how determined you really are.”

“Understood!”

Elora then brings her hands behind her back from her all-fours position and pulls her ass-cheeks from side to side as she faces them to me.

The huge but modest buttocks of the dalish maiden, along with her anus and vulva, becomes lewdly exposed.

I stuff my erect rage into Elora’s unventilated hole in an unreservedly hunchbacked position.

“Hyuuuuuuuhh!!”

I continue as I push my penis deep into her vagina in a three-shallow, one-deep rhythm, just like what I did in any other woman I had taken their first times with. 

“Ahh! Ahh! Hiii! Fuu! guhh……!?”

“How does it feel, now that you are no longer a virgin? By the way, tell me if it hurts.”

I ask while also kneading Elora’s fair ass and enjoying it like a very plump pudding before going on to their real sex.

“P-please, don’t worry about this one and don’t hold back! As long as you are satisfied, no matter how painful it is, this one will endure it!"

"Are you saying you don’t care what happens to your body as long as I feel good?”

“This is my way of thanking you, your majesty……!”

“But that’s just boring!”

To me, sex out of obligation is equivalent to shoving my cock into an unspeaking block of wood.

Though it would provide me sensual pleasure through the friction of their membranes, I wouldn’t consider it enjoyable sex at all.

As I am thinking about this, however, several of my restraints come undone in my head.

“You mentioned that this sex for you is a way of thanking me. And you’ll do whatever I say, right?”

“Yes, this one did! So please tell this one anything you want. This one will do anything to repay you.”

From there, my rampage has begun.

“Aaahhhhhh♡♡♡♡ ohohoh♡♡♡♡ My pussy, my pussy, yesshh♡♡♡♡ Fuck my pusshyy harrdd♡♡♡♡”

A little while later, Elora’s reasoning is completely shattered by the pleasure of the repeated and focused torture being committed in her vagina.

The distinctive modesty of beast master of Dalish tribe is already gone, and what was left is only a female animal occupied with pleasure as her vagina got ravaged by me.

“Ohoooo♡♡♡♡ Ohooo♡♡♡♡ Your majesty♡♡♡♡ Please don’t stick your cock deep inside my cunt anymore♡♡♡♡ My cunt♡♡ I’m gonna become stupid from my cuuunntt♡♡♡♡”

“But you said earlier that you’ll do whatever I say, right? So shut up and let me ravage it even more.”

“But……♡♡♡♡♡♡ Yeshhh♡♡♡♡”

The women of the dalish are women who endure.

Strictly following this teaching, she clenches her teeth to endure the pleasure spreading throughout her body as multiple shockwaves enter her womb. However, saliva still sloppily leaks out from between her clenched teeth as she does so.

Whenever my raging member hits Elora’s cervix, her breasts would shake grandly and sweat beads would fly out from her body.

As a vaginal ejaculation has already been done, a mixture of semen and love juices is already spilling from the gaps between his penis and her vulva, mingling along with the urine that has leaked out from her other hole earlier, causing them to trickle down her white porcelain thighs.

“Ngghhhh♡♡♡♡”

Even Elora’s beautiful skin which was previously as white as paper is no longer there. Instead, it becomes as pink as a peach blossom.

“Elora, I’m going to ask you one more time. You will do whatever I say, right?”

“Yeesshhh♡♡ Whatever it isshhh♡♡♡♡♡♡”

“Then I give you an order. Scream.”

“Yeshhh♡♡ Your majesty♡♡♡♡ Fuck, me, fuck my pussy mooorreee♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Make me feel good until my body can’t take it anymoooooreeeee♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡”

Elora’s screeching voice was so loud that it seemed to shake the entire corridor.

"Ram it in, Ram your cock relentlessly until my pussy gets destroyeedd♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡”

As a result, this gave me a wonderful feeling as if I am tainting her pure body with my own colors, making me so excited that I ejaculate another load inside her vagina right away while she is still yet to finish letting out such screams.

“Hiiiii♡♡♡♡ I’m cumming, I’m cummiing agaaainn……♡♡♡♡”

“Elora, now that you’re a slut with your head screwed on by sex, do you still have any of your dalish pride left?”

“Yeshhhh……!! As a matter of fact, ash long as your majesty is pleased, this one will be more than honored!”

“Yesh, your majesty♡♡♡♡ How is this, majesty♡♡♡♡ Can you see this my anus in full♡♡♡♡”

It seems Elora is already unaffected by this because she is already in full trance of their love-making, so she properly adheres to my every order.

After filling himself of Elora’s obscene ass-shaking, I get erect again.

Without hesitation, I screw it into Elora’s vagina once more.

“Higiiiiiii♡♡♡♡ So gooooddd♡♡♡♡ More, give my pussy morree♡♡♡♡ Squish this one’s pussy more with your throbbing hard cockk♡♡♡♡♡♡”

“You’re finally asking for it yourself.”

I have been selfishly ordering Elora to do nasty commands one after the other, yet all of it is accepted by Elora for the reason that “it was all to repay your majesty”.

But now, Elora is taking the initiative herself, meaning she has finally known to enjoy sex to the fullest.

“Honestly, that is good. After all, sex is only fun when enjoyed by both parties. Let’s make each other feel good from now on, Elora.”

“Yesh♡♡ While at it, please turn thish Elora into Hiro’s, no, your majesty’s cock-loving pusshyhole from this point onwards♡♡♡♡♡♡”

And so, just like that, our frenzied acts of debauchery continues throughout the night, and the number of times I ejaculated into her vagina is too much that we have already lost count.

1