Chapter 436 : Debauchery
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Redcliffe castle. (Hiro's Point of View)

As they say, time flies when you’re having fun. That week indeed passed as fast as a shooting star.

I made love with seven different partners, again and again, enjoying heavenly bliss. 

Though it has to be said that we did not exactly engage in debauchery 24 hours a day. We also took baths together, washed each other’s bodies, took walks in the garden, talked about the future of Redcliffe and the kingdom…even made crowns out of flowers and other such childish pastimes.

On the seventh day after we took bath together, a knock was heard from the door. When I opened, the golden haired girl, Farnese was standing there. At first, I thought she had come to immediately join around, but if that were the case, she probably wouldn’t wear such noble clothing inside this private area.

"Mother is calling for you. Please come with me."

Farnese cast her eyes downward in silence and walked, while I walked behind her.

I had been called to the room on the second floor of the castle. Farnese's mother, Charlotte had been living in this castle for almost three months and even waited for a week since I arrived here from Castall.

"Welcome and thank you for coming."

Based on my translucent dashboard, this woman who was Farnese's mother was 35, which meant she had Farnese when she was 18. Still, she looked like someone in her twenties. 

Nevertheless, I had tasted her body once.

"Farnese, sit at the corner." Farnese timidly followed her mother's command.

"I told her about our relationship. And from now onwards, I am living here. Let's have sex in front of her." I glanced at her daughter who seemed gloomy. 

Charlotte wrapped around the table and approached me. The madam’s hand pressed up against my chest and slowly descended.

She had a maturity that the daughter didn’t have, and she also had the sexual passion of a woman starving for a man.

Charlotte, still sitting in the chair, took off her footwear and held out her foot.

It seemed like she was telling me to lick it.

When I took her foot and held it in my mouth, she smiled contentedly.

The madam sat in the chair without moving, and I started stripping her one piece of clothing at a time while having my lips go all over her body.

"How do you like my body?"

It slackened only a little bit and it could be said that her stomach was protruding a bit but if compared to most women in my previous world, her body still looked sexy.

"It is beautiful. It is white and soft, and is a body that is irresistible to men." I praised her sincerely.

It felt like I had become something like a male paramour, but this kind of thing isn’t bad every once in awhile.

For a little while after that, I caressed her and continued to praise her, but it seemed that Charlotte couldn’t endure it any longer.

"That is about enough of that! I shall leave it to you so make me feel good."

Because she was feeling impatient, she stripped the rest of her clothes off herself.

Her body that had become nude, though voluptuous, was a bit flabby, especially her stomach which looked loose.

But, with her seeking a man and having a rush of blood to the head, she looked like she would accept even rough acts, and that induced arousal.

She looked like she would feel soft if I were to hug her with all my might.

While I was taking off my clothes, I approached the madam, snatched her lips, and grasped her breast as if squeezing them.

Furthermore, I forcibly jammed in a finger into her already wet hole.

"It hurts! Do it more courteously!"

As the madam spoke her protest, I brought my mouth close to her ear.

"I will confirm this from the beginning. Should I treat you gently? Or should I treat you forcibly, roughly, and wildly?"

Placing a hand on my chin, she blew out a breath.

Even while the madam was in wonderment, it goes without saying that she chose the latter.

"Th………This was………in my daughter."

I thrust my cock, which had swelled with a caress, in front of the madam.

Her breathing became quicker, and she drew back looking scared.

"Something like this………would destroy my hole………I’m sure that my daughter’s hole is already gaping wide open."

"It will be fine. You have such a loose body. My thing is more or less like the others."

"This monster isn’t just more or less! Moreover, how dare you insult me!"

"So noisy. I’ll shut you up and ravish you."

I plugged up her lips and knocked her down onto the bed.

She did acknowledge that she should be treated roughly after all. 

"S-Stop it right now! Although I said I wanted it rough, there is a limit!"

But, there was no way a noble madam with insufficient exercise could push me away.

Forcibly opening her thighs, I held her hands down on top of the pillow.

Charlotte’s meathole had a bit of the flesh sticking out and was darkened.

When I pushed in, her hole stretched out somewhat, and the madam complained about the pain, but compared to her daughter, I went in quite easily.

It felt like I could move intensely from the start.

Her lovely voice at the start.

"AN! AHh! Ahan!"

It was high pitched, but before long

"OHHhhh! AOOhh! Nhoooo!"

It changed into something deep like that of a beast.

Her screaming continued until she climaxed, and entwining her arms and legs around me and continuing her scream, the madam had a form that could appropriately be called a sexually frustrated female sex beast.

With her receiving my ejaculation, opening her legs while semen dribbled out, and rolling on the bed, I couldn’t say that she was ladylike even as flattery, but if I were to look at her only as a sex partner, I thought of her as a partner that I could be pretty satisfied with.

She fell on the floor after climaxing three times and I glanced at her daughter who had been observing.

She fell weakly on the sofa. She had been masturbating for the past hour. Watching her lover and mother making love to each other really turned her on.

***

We were sitting on the sofa. The naked mother was leaning on my left side while her daughter, Farnese, was still in full clothing, leaning on my right. 

"As you know, I am Federico's second wife. I am from the famous House of Montbelliard in Orlais. The head of Montbelliard, Solange de Montbelliard, who is my uncle, is carrying a favor with my husband. They want to use you to expand their influence in the continent."

Yes. I heard about that. I had given the central region of the former Castall to the Vandimion. 

Venetian was a small city state with barely any fertile land, forcing them to rely on trade. They bribed the neighboring lords in Orlais and the Nicaea to capitalize on their lands. Still, it didn't change the fact that they had no land. At this age, only aristocrats could own fertile lands. 

As the central region of the former Castall was very vast, I had divided it into two parts. The western part with villages and Tihany Town were under direct control without a noble intermediary while the eastern part was granted to the Vandimion. They shall be the aristocrats of that region and officially become my vassals. 

I heard they had started doing projects there. 

Charlotte's lips touch my ears,

"Are you interested in stirring trouble in Orlais?"

I smiled as a response to her words.

She giggled.

1