Prologue
710 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When a living being touches me, it will die!

I tried to touch flowers and trees, but they'll rot and then turn to dust.

Deep inside, I was excited by my strange magic, I thought that it was awesome and cool. However, reality is far crueler than my imagination…

Everything that I touch, all of it turned to dust in the end. All living beings died the moment I touched them. Even a dead object without life, turned to dust the moment I touched it.

My strange magic became stronger and stronger day by day. Just by growing up and becoming older, my strange magic became more powerful and finally, all living things died just being near me.

It was after I suppressed my Mana and controlling my emotion, I was finally able to touch something without turning them into dust.

Even though it was only an object without life. I am still happy and grateful.

Honestly, I was desperate, I was lonely, I wanted to get out and go on an adventure!

The once Crown Prince of an Empire is now a caged bird that cannot enjoy the blue sky.

My second chance in life turned out to be the same like in my previous live.

Alone, without friends, without a family, lonely and gloomy.

Until one day, I was given a black glove by a certain witch. That was the day I could finally set my sight outside of the darkness.

I will not let my new life be like this! I am not willing to be like this!Curse you Fate, God, Destiny and Karma!

This so called Prince of Death is going to get out from his dark and gloomy tower, control his overpowered magic and enjoy the blue sky once again!

6